Chapter 9

Baby Maybe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It’s almost lunchtime but Irene just arrived at her office building. She was greeted by her employees but she did not even pay them a single glance. Her mind is busy recounting everything that happened that very morning.

 

Flashback

 

Irene woke up to the blinding lights penetrating the tent Seulgi set up for the both of them. After their tear-filled moment last night, she fell inside Seulgi’s embrace while looking at the stars. Her wife must have brought her inside the tent once she was in her dreamland. She can also vividly recall Seulgi kissing her forehead affectionately while whispering some words in her ear.

 

“Sleep tight Unnie. Thank you for taking that chance with me. I promise that you will never regret it. Tomorrow is another day for both of us. The start of our life together.”

 

She was blushing while remembering those sweet words of her wife and it intensified once she found herself still inside that same woman’s arms while the latter is still sleeping and snoring lightly.

 

She is looking at Seulgi who is looking very beautiful right at the moment. Irene felt her heart skip a beat at the sight and unconsciously she started leaning in closer. She puckered her lips wanting to taste the soft and luscious lips of her wife. You cannot blame her since it has been her secret fantasy to taste Seulgi’s lips like this so she might as well grab the chance to do so. She leans in, closing her eyes in the process. Time seems to stand still for her as she tried to make the distance between their lips smaller and smaller. She moved her head…

 

 

Closer…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

and closer…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

any second now...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

almost there…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

just a little bit more

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And the zipper of the tent suddenly opened revealing an excited Yeri shouting at the top of her lungs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Good morning Ddeulgi… did you manage to score third base last night?”

 

 

And at that moment, Irene never felt more humiliated in her 29 years of existence.

 

 

 Irene immediately gets out of her embrace that made her stumble and hit her head on the small lamp situated on the far end of the tent.

 

“Ouch! ing sh*t” She cursed out loud but immediately snapped her hand in as soon as she heard a loud groan coming from her wife. Thankfully being a hibernating bear when asleep, Seulgi just shifted and continue her slumber.

 

Irene got up and brought Yeri with her outside, being as quiet as possible to avoid disturbing her wife’s sleep. The two of them takes a seat in the blanket lying outside the tent.

 

“So did Ddeulgi managed to conquer third base last night?” Yeri asked like it’s the most normal thing in the world.

 

“What the heck are you talking about kid?”

 

“Third base of dating. Don’t you know about that Ms. Irene?” Yeri asked but seeing the confusion on Irene’s face she heaved a sigh and explained what it is.

 

“My aunt said that there are bases in dating. Like the more bases you claimed, the steadier and happier your relationship will grow. First base is holding hands and simple kissing. Second is something like a French kiss and lots of touching, although I don’t know how a kiss from France is any different from all other kissing out there. Third base involves petting a cat with your fingers then lost of screams.” Irene blushed with what she heard all the while imagining Seulgi making her scream and doing lot of naughty things with her fingers.

 

“Yeah. I told Seulgi about it so I am excited to find out what basses she conquered with you last night.”  That made Irene snap out of her reverie about Seulgi’s dainty fingers.

 

“Nothing happened last night okay. We just sleep after stargazing.” She reasoned but Yeri just looks at her accusingly.

 

“Nothing happened but why are you blushing Miss Irene? Are you imagining something with Seulgi?”

 

“What the heck are you talking about kid? Nothing happened okay.” Irene is determined to deny the kid’s accusation but got distracted once Seulgi came out of the tent looking cute. Her hair is disheveled, eyes half-opened but as soon as her eyes landed on the bear’s exposed abdomen, due to her shirt being pulled upwards when she stretched her hand, Irene’s previous lewd thoughts reigned over her mind again.

 

Yeri saw how Irene is blushing like a ripe tomato which made her smirk inwardly.  She mentally took note of this and plan to exploit the rich woman later on. Being friends with Seulgi really has its perks after all.

 

Ddeulgi in her half-asleep state went to where Irene is and just climbed up to her. The bear cuddled with Irene while mumbling.

 

“Let’s go back to sleep Unnie. The unicorns are all pretty.”

 

And Irene heaved another sigh as she stares at her wife who has gone back to sleep while apparently dreaming of unicorns. She slammed herself for thinking about ual things when it is evident that Seulgi’s mind is that of a kid.

 

 

 

End of flashback

 

 

Irene ended up carrying her wife upstairs in their room. She thought that once her wife was in her bed, she can finally detach herself and get ready for work but on the contrary, Seulgi clung to her like a tarsier so she ended up taking a short nap inside her wife’s embrace.  The two of them woke up around 10 so in the end, Irene got to work a lot later than the time she usually did.

 

She was just taking her seat in her very own office when she heard her door bangs loudly and a very hyper-looking Solar barging inside.

 

“How’s your lovely date with Seulgi and what happened last night for you to go to work almost 4 hours late?” Solar exclaimed but Irene just answered her with a deep sigh before plopping in her swivel chair and massaging her forehead. The act earned a questioning look from her friend.

 

“Well, it’s fine. Seulgi is just being Seulgi you know. Sweet, thoughtful and caring as well. The date is fine. We ate dinner, then we went stargazing and after that, we slept in a tent.” She finished her story as abruptly as possible.

 

“That’s it? No romantic happenings? No steamy, hot sessions?” Solar was flabbergasted.

 

“What would you expect? It’s not like we can just do what any normal couples would do given her condition.” Irene pointed out which earned a teasing smirk from Solar.

 

“Wooah Woah Woah. What’s all that fuzz? Wait a minute. I am guessing you are all riled up because nothing happened between the two of you, am I right?” Irene gasped at the fact that Solar knows her well- too well in fact. She tried to shake her head but Solar gave her a threatening look. She just resigned and told her friend what she is thinking or feeling rather.

 

“I am having this with her. It’s like I feel a lot of things- ual things with her, with the things that she does for me. Like the mere sharing of a fork or any indirect kiss and contact between the both of us. Those things make me anxious but her being the kid that she is right now, has no clue what is happening and would just continue being innocent. While here I am being all hot and bothered by her. I’m so ed up right?” Irene shared her inner thoughts and feelings in an attempt to take it out of her chest.

 

“That’s not so bad provided the circumstances that you are both in. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter