Chapter 24

Baby Maybe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

It was a bright and sunny day outside and the rest of Seoul.  Yet at our favorite mansion, a groan of annoyance can be heard as a sleepy  Seulgi put her hand on the opposite side of the bed only to find the familiar warmth of her wife missing. She stayed immobile while lying on her chest first before she slowly opened her eyes and frown once she realized that she is indeed alone in their bed. With half-lidded eyes she goes out of bed and walked outside the room, taking extra precautions on the steps of the stairs before arriving at the kitchen. On the other hand,  Irene has just finished plating the seaweed soup that she just made when she a pair of arms s on her waist and something heavy leaning against her back. She just smiled knowing perfectly well whose head is currently nuzzling and sniffing her shirt.

 

 

“You aren’t in bed when I woke up Hyun Bun.” She heard the soft voice of her wife ask. It has been 3 days now since they came back from their vacation and in those 2 days prior, Seulgi seemingly formed this habit when she is waking up in the morning without Irene beside her. The older stayed mum and just put down the plate on the countertop before carefully dragging her now clinging wife towards the couch. She then took a seat bringing Seulgi with her who automatically sits on her lap and snuggles in her embrace.

 

 

“You know I always prepare my wife’s breakfast because she can be a bit grumpy when she has not been fed in the mornings.” She said while her hand plays with her wife’s raven hair. Ever since they came back, she always made it a point to wake up at least an hour before the younger to cook and prepare their first meal of the day.

 

 

“So can I go back and finish preparing and setting up our food? Plus I also need to go to work today. I’ve been on leave for 2 weeks for our vacation and another 2 days cine we came back here because someone I know is really clingy.” The couple together with Solar and Byul stayed for just a day in the resort before they came back two days ago. She was supposed to go to work that day but Seulgi has been very clingy and reasoned that weekends are supposed to be Seulrene days so she is forced to stay at home for two more days. It is Monday now so she needs to go back to work and is trying to persuade Seulgi to let her go yet her plea is answered by a vigorous head shakes against her neck.

 

 

“Do you really need to Hyun Bun, the love of my life, and the only wife that I want? I still want to cuddle here with you.” Seulgi whined making Irene chuckle in amusement. Truth is ever since they came back, Seulgi has been rather clingy and extra sweet to her. Always calling her with the cringe-inducing endearment and always attached to her. It’s like Seulgi has been reverting to the cute Ddeulgi and she is not one to complain about it most of the time but this moment hasn’t been one of those.

 

 

“Pooh Bear, my baby wife and also love of my life. That one I will spend forever with. I’ve been away for so long because of our vacation and I really need to get back to work. I still have lots of workers who are counting on me in our company.” She tried to reason out and gently pried her wife’s head snuggled on her own neck.

 

 

“I’ll make it up to you tonight, I promise. Now, why don’t you just give me my good morning kiss instead?” Upon the mention of a kiss, Seulgi’s hand immediately fly to completely covering it with her palm while shaking her head vigorously. Irene’s eyebrow rose at the sudden refusal.

 

 

“Morning breath. It’s disgusting” Seulgi said in a muffled voice causing Irene to laugh out loud before taking the hand off her wife’s mouth.

 

 

“If it’s you, then it’s not disgusting at all.” She then pecks Seulgi’s lips making Seulgi widen her eyes before getting out of her lap and sprinting towards their bedroom at lightning speed. This makes Irene erupted in laughter. She then gets up from the couch and went back to the kitchen to finish her earlier chore.

 

 

The task took about fifteen minutes. Just in time for Seulgi to come down. No words exchange and bodies just automatically took the respective seat opposite each other. The two ate their breakfast while throwing a bunch of sweet actions here and there especially from Irene who is practically feeding Seulgi which the latter would not even protest to. Once their meal is finished, the younger volunteered to do the dishes while Irene prepares herself for work.  Going to her car wasn’t didn’t come any easier. Especially when Seulgi is clinging to her body like a koala and never want to let go.

 

 

“You know Pooh bear, this reminds me of your first few days as Ddeulgi. And seeing you like this now is making me wonder. Tell me honestly, are you reverting back to that cute little baby bear?” Irene asked playfully causing Seulgi to lean her face away so she can stare at her wife’s face.

 

 

“Why? Are you gonna dump me if I did?” This caused an eruption of giggles from Irene before pecking her lips once again.

 

 

“Hell No. It would just mean that I need to be more of a mom again instead of a girlfriend. But I will still do everything I can, to teach you all of these things once more. And when you relearn everything then I’m gonna make you my girlfriend and wife again. ” She nonchalantly said. The younger’s heart swells with happiness, evidenced by the blood rushing to her face.

 

 

“Don’t worry I am not. But it’s fun to be like Ddeulgi once in a while. I can never complain when you are treating me like a baby though, caring and pampering me a lot.” Seulgi sheepishly said. While Irene pecks her again.

 

 

“How old are you again to be thinking of such things?” She playfully asked, kissing the tip of the younger’s nose while both of them are swaying their entwined bodies left to right playfully.

 

 

“Tzuyu Unnie said that I can be considered a high school graduate on the process of entering college so around 18.” Irene teasingly gasps at this making Seulgi raised her eyebrow in return.

 

 

“I might go to jail for marrying and having with a child.” Seulgi just pouts at this making Irene burst out laughing.

 

 

“Others don’t know it. They think that I am still Kang Sluggy so it’s okay. And besides, I can finish relearning my college degree is just a few months so I don’t think we have any problem with that. Plus this child made you scream out loud and pass out due to intense . So who are you calling a kid now, Unnie?” She made an emphasis on the word Unnie causing Irene to blush in embarrassment. Seulgi then laughed out loud and captured her lips in a sweet kiss, the one that screams innocent love and just filled with overwhelming care. But their moment is ruined by a loud cough coming from someone just a few inches beside Irene. This causes the couple to jump out of their shared embrace with Seulgi looking down in embarrassment and Irene glaring at the person who ruined their moment.

 

 

“Sorry for the interruption but if we don’t go out now, we will be late for the meeting, Ms. Irene. Plus I can’t stand how you two are being so cheesy right now. It is making me wish that I can also do that with Wendy but we can’t because we are just ordinary employees and not some billionaire couple who can afford to have a two-week vacation at a resort somewhere.” She fakes wiping her tears. Irene just heave a sigh and smiled. She felt a little guilty for making Joy work while she stayed in the resort with Seulgi. She just made a mental note to do something nice for her assistant and her wife. Once her mind has been cleared of all thoughts, she faced her wife and gives her one last kiss and a hug before completely parting.

 

 

“Bye baby, see you later.” Irene went inside the car and give a few more waves until Seulgi’s waving figure becomes just a blurry outlined in her eyes.

 

 

***

 

As soon as she steps foot in the company, Irene was caught in a meeting that lasted for two hours. She barely even breathe when she is swamped by thousands of papers that she needs to review and sign. By 11 am, her mood dropped down a lot and just wants to ditch everything to go home to her wife. Her mind drifted back to the precious time they spent on the resort especially their honeymoon night. It was such a magical moment that left sore and drained the next day nonetheless it was such a fulfilling memory. Her reverie is disrupted when snapping fingers have been shoved to her face with an amused Solar looking straight at her while sitting comfortably in front of her.

 

 

“You look like a bunny smacked with tomatoes in the face.” She gives her friend her famous icy glare but Solar remains unaffected.

 

 

“It’s been days but you are still basking in the post- afterglow.” Irene just blushes hard once she heard this and even throw her pen to Solar, who is just laughing out even more.

 

 

“And speaking of , we haven’t talked about what happened during your honeymoon night in the resort. I’m dying to know how it went.” Solar leaned her head closer and pried the blushing bunny. Irene tried to divert the topic by pretending to be busy but Solar being Solar, saw through the façade. The latter just raised her eyebrow prompting the poor CEO to slump her shoulders in defeat. 

 

 

“It was mind-blowing okay. Whatever Moonbyul and Yeri’s aunt trained and taught her really paid off. I was sore and aching the next day but still, I was really satisfied. She made sure that I was very satisfied and is very gentle especially when she broke through my barrier, apologizing and making sure to follow what I want. Then when we passed that stage, she was hot and rough but I can still feel her care. In short, best ever.” Irene fired away making Solar even more invested.

 

 

“Wow I remembered when Moonbyul took my ity, I bleed a lot and it’s painful but as soon as it’s over, it was the best thing on earth. How about Seulgi though, what is her reaction when you popped her cherry?” Irene still upon hearing the last sentence. Her mind went back to the previous night she shared with her wife and a realization hit her like the impact of an oncoming car running 200 miles per hour colliding on her body. She was immobile for a few seconds making Solar worry and snap her fingers in front of the girl to try to bring her back.

 

 

“Wow, I never knew taking your wife’s ity can incite such bizarre reaction from you. Okay, I get it. Just forget that I ask about it…” She was still talking when Irene unconsciously interrupted her.

 

 

“She did not bleed Sun…” This causes Solar to look at her confusedly but still try to make the atmosphere light.

 

 

“Well there are women that don’t bleed during their first time so it’s normal Rene” Yet Irene is still at loss and is just looking straight.

 

 

“I did not feel her barrier Sun. I felt it when Seulgi broke mine. I even bleed a lot but it did not happen to her. I am sure I did not feel anything.” Irene is still petrified.

 

 

“Okay, it does not mean anything at this point. A lot of women broke their hymen without having like through some activities like dancing and other extreme activities like horseback riding or gymnastics. Others don’t have that noticeable barrier so Seulgi might be one of those cases. Solar saw how Irene’s eyes started to become misty so she placed her palms against her friend’s cheeks and turned her face directly in front of hers. Once Irene did not budge, Solar screamed at the top of her lungs upon realizing something.

 

 

“Don’t tell me that it will be a huge issue for you if Seulgi is not a anymore. If her first time is not with you?” This seems to snap Irene out of her self-induced withdrawn state.

 

 

“Of course not. It’s not important for me if I am her first or not because I will make sure that I will be her only one from now on. I was just feeling frustrated for a moment there. Because none of it would have happened if I am not that stupid and prideful before. It’s not that much of an issue but it doesn’t mean that it doesn’t hurt because it does. If only...” It was shocking and a little saddening for her but Irene will not let this incident affect her that much.

 

 

“Then don’t dwell on it t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter