Ddeulgi's Vlog # 4 Q and A Part 2

Baby Maybe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vlog #4  

 

Q and A Vlog Part 2

 

 

Yeri: Why do I need to do this again?

 

 

Raine (Author): Maybe because this vlog can cause your funeral business up and running once again. You gained a few costumers last vlog so I’m sure your business would blossom even more this time around.

 

 

Yeri: Oh yeah Right. I forgot.  (She then helped the poor author to move a few seats around.)

 

 

Raine (Author): And there, all done. Just in time. (Looks at Yeri). Stay here and I will let the guests know that we are starting. (Running to the front door to alert the guest)

 

 

The author came back a few seconds later. She then asks the cameraman if everything is ready. The guy gives her a thumbs up. Upon knowing that everything is in place, she quickly fixes her hair and heaves a deep breath before looking at the camera and speaking.

 

 

Raine (Author): Hi everyone who are reading Baby Maybe. I welcome you all to another edition of our Q and A vlog. Well, as a sign of my gratitude, I gathered all of our casts once again to sit down and answer every one of your questions for them. Since the last vlog has been so successful, we kinda decided to do another one of that so here we are.  (The author heard a cough coming from the door. Once her gaze shifted in it, she saw Irene giving her a cold glare. This made the author gulp and force a smile)

Without further ado here are our guests for today,

 

 

First up, our resident bear and bunny couple,

 

 

Seulgi and Irene

 

 

(Two women came out of the door and went in front of the camera. Once in position, Irene crouched down and formed a V with her hands. She then placed it on her chin while her palms are touching her cheeks. Seulgi is behind her with her chin on Irene’s head doing the same pose.)

 

 

 

(Yeri was laughing so hard in the corner while Solar’s laugh is echoing in the background)

 

 

Raine (Author): Next is the couple who is gaining popularity right now because of their rollercoaster love story,

 

 

Wendy and Joy

 

 

(The two came out and did what Seulrene did. They went in front of the camera but instead of the cutesy pose, Wendy went down on one knee while Joy, who is still standing up, extended her hand. Then Wendy holds Joy’s hand and placed a soft kiss on the back of her palm.)

 

 

Raine (Author): Our next guests are said to be the most provocative and wild of the bunch. Please welcome

 

 

Solar and Moonbyul

 

(The two elegantly stride towards the center of the room with Moonbyul dragging a chair. She stylishly turned the chair around. Then Solar sits in the chair and leans her body backward, placing her left hand on her wife’s chin and the other hand on the chair supporting her. Then she lifted her leg on Moonbyul’s waist making the huge slit on the side of the dress reveal her other leg. Byul then grabbed her wife’s feet against her waist using her left and grabs the hand on her chin using her other hand.)

{See World of the Married poster}

 

 

 

Raine (Author): We also have the unexpected ally

 

 

Tzuyu

 

 

(She just came out of the door, went into the center and smiled so wide at the camera while making a V pose using her fingers.)

 

 

Raine (Author): Then we have the ever-reliable and candidate for the Best friend of the century

 

 

Yeri

 

 

(She did what the others did. As soon as she is in front of the camera, she showed a huge signboard which reads

 

 

KIM’S FUNERAL SERVICES. SPECIAL LIMITED PROMO

BUY ONE TAKE ONE ON ALL URNS AND CASKETS

ONLY FOR TODAY SO AVAIL YOURS NOW.

 

She then took her seat.)

 

 

 

Raine (Author): Since it is such a special occasion, I am bringing in two special guests. But since the quarantine is still up, we will have them via live video.

 

 

(The author then pressed the remote and the two monitors beside her lit up and show two distinct faces.)

 

 

We have Kim Taeyeon  

 

 

and

 

 

Krystal Jung

 

 

(The two just bowed to the viewers. The author was all smiles and being very careful not to glance at Irene’s direction but swears that she is getting goosebumps at the back of her neck.)

 

 

 

Raine (Author): Since all of them are here let us start our Q and A vlog. The first question would be for our Main Couple.

 

 

~Seulgi and Irene what songs remind you of your significant half?~

 

 

Seulgi: Versace on the Floor

 

 

Raine (Author): (choking on her drink). Isn’t that a song about s3x????

 

 

Seulgi: (Blushing madly and whispering at Yeri who is beside her.) I thought you said that it was a romantic song about everlasting love?

 

 

Yeri: Hmmm Aunt Taeyeon said so. Darn, I shouldn’t have trusted her.

 

 

Irene: (With a lustful glint on her eyes) I will play that song during our y time.

 

 

Raine (Author): (Whispering to Seulgi) Can you please pick an innocent song just for the sake of this vlog being wholesome.

 

 

Seulgi: (speaking softly to the author in a sweet voice) You need to drop that TW chapter soon then.

 

 

Raine (Author): (Has dropped and wondering where did her innocent Ddeulgi go?) Okay I will before Chapter 25.

 

 

Seulgi: (speaking normally with an overly enthusiastic tone) I will just go with Candy by Red Velvet then.

(She then looks at Irene and held her hand)

 

Stuck on you, by your side yeah

Stuck on you, by your side yeah

 

 

Raine (Author): How bout you, Miss Irene?

 

 

Irene: For me hmmm. I’d say it will be You Are the Reason by Calum Scott

 

 

Because like the famous line from the song

 

I'd climb every mountain

And swim every ocean

Just to be with you

And fix what I've broken

Oh, 'cause I need you to see

That you are the reason

 

I’d do anything for Seulgi because she is the reason…

 

The reason why I am happy, the reason why I am complete. The reason why I am Bae Joohyun.

 

 

(Seulgi was looking at her with literal heart eyes while the others are gagging.)

 

 

As soon as she finished speaking, Seulgi immediately captured her lips in a passionate kiss. The others cheered for them except for Moonbyul who is just looking blankly at the two, and Krystal who is shooting daggers at Irene with her eyes.

 

~Tzuyu: Annoying things you like about Seulgi~

 

 

Tzuyu: She can be annoyingly cute most of the times especially when she is still Ddeulgi. I mean her innocence might be annoying to others but for me it is something that attracts me to her.

 

 

(Irene wraps her arms around Seulgi’s body protectively while glaring at Tzuyu)

 

 

Tzuyu: (laughing) Don’t worry Ms. Irene I already have a fiancée so I will not steal the bear from you.

 

 

 

~Yeri, What caught your interest lately (except Seulrene’s lovelife)~

 

 

Yeri: There is a cute girl in my class. Her name is Saeron. She is so pretty and smart and I like her expressive eyes, her button nose and her kissable lips.

 

 

Seulgi: That was so me with Joohyun Unnie when I was still Ddeulgi. Young love is so fascinating.

 

 

Raine (Author): (Looking at Seulgi like a proud mom)

 

 

Irene: (Thinking of ways to assassinate the author for staring at her wife thinking that the author is fantasizing about Seulgi)

 

 

Raine (Author): (Sensing something ominous nearby and once her eyes found Irene, gulped and pulled put a piece of bond paper with the words CURRENTLY  WRITING THE RATED M AND TW CHAPTERS FOR SEULGI AND IRENE ).

 

 

Irene: (Just hug Seulgi with a smile on her face while imagining what kind of scenes will be included in that rated-TW  chapter.)

 

 

~Taeyeon: Weirdest thing you did for love~

 

 

Taeyeon: The first time I saw my then-wife Fany at a Girls’ generation concert, I immediately bought a house with a master’s bedroom and three other rooms for our future kids. Because right there and then I am sure that she will be the only one I want to share my future with.

 

 

Most of the Oppa’s in the room bowed down in respect to her.

 

 

~Moonbyul and Solar weirdest place you ever had s3x?~

 

 

Solar: (confidently) I guess one of the bushes in a nearby park.

 

 

Raine (Author): (nosebleeding) Why does this vlog always turn ?

 

 

Moonbyul: I love that one but the weirdest for me would be a cave in one of the islands we went in during our vacation in the Philippines. I even saw some bats watching us.

 

 

Raine (Author): (blood pouring down from her nose like a waterfall) Seriously guys, a cave in a foreign country???

 

 

Taeyeon: That’s pretty lame if you ask me. Fany and I did ours in the middle of a lake in a canoe. Or that one time in a closed slide in a public playground. And mind you, a few kids saw us that time. I just said that we are in a wrestling match.

 

 

Raine (Author): (collapses in shock with foam coming out of )

 

 

 

Krystal: top 5 sweetest things Seul did for you.

 

Krystal: (Looking bored) Finally. I thought I got invited here just to watch these couples talk about all those love and s3x. Well, I can name a thousand things that Seulgi did for me because my Jungie bear is the best lover in the world.

 

 

Raine (Author): (whispering ) Ms. Krystal, the reader just asked for 5 so please state only that. Besides, I don’t have that much time to think of 995 more scenes for you both.

 

 

Krystal: (In a cold voice) Do you realize that I order to do that, I need some kind of leverage from you. So you need to offer something in return for something you asked of me.

 

 

Raine (Author): I can offer more screentime in this fic. Is that enough for you Ms.?

 

 

Krystal: Not really. What about a Minimum of 8 chapter appearances and lots of moments with Seulgi.

 

 

Irene: (glaring at Krystal and murdering the author in her mind for being so weak). The audacity of some people to demand such things when they are just a cameo in this story. Are you the female lead???

 

 

 (She then lovingly pets Seulgi’s hair who by now is lying down on the couch with her head on Irene’s lap and listening to her Spotify account. The headphones courtesy of a sneaky Irene who doesn’t want Seulgi to hear the conversation.)

 

 

Krystal: I might not be the female lead but I was the legal girlfriend and fiancée. Not like someone here.

 

 

Irene: I am just no one important. Just Seulgi’s legal wife.

 

 

Krystal: You are bragging that you are the legal wife. Everyone in the room knows it, aside from Seulgi so yeah I guess that makes it so valid. (emphasizing the word legal and valid)

 

 

Raine (Author): (Pleading and getting down on her knees.) Please don’t fight here. I will give you both a chance to settle this in the story.

 

 

Yeri: (butts in the conversation) Ms. Krystal. Are you wealthier than Ms. Irene?

 

 

Krystal: Hmm. My wealth is almost the same as hers so I can say that we are of equal net worth.

 

 

Yeri: (thinking hard if she will stay with Irene or jump to Krystal’s boat. Takes out a piece of paper and started making a tally sheet for the two.)

 

 

Krystal: (giving a silent message to the author) Okay Authorniim, I will just ask for something simple. I want you to quickly add me to the storyline. I already packed my luggage and bought my ticket to go to Korea so I want to be included as soon as possible.

 

 

Raine (Author): (heaving a sigh of relief and just agreed to Krystal without thinking of the consequences with Irene.) Okay, I can arrange that. So please answer the question now.

 

 

Krystal: Top 5 would be when she always picks out the cucumbers from my salad. She knows that I don’t like them. But on the contrary, I really love salads. So whenever we go out to eat, she always makes it a point to pick out all the cucumbers for me first before we start eating.

 

 

Top 4 would be how she always give me a piece of a tulip origami almost every week. Each of them has some sweet notes inside.

 

 

(She then fished out her phone to show the viewers a photo of a room filled with  bouquets of paper tulips)

 

 

I think I have hundreds of them right now.

 

 

(Irene was seething her teeth but the mere sight of Seulgi, still on her earphones and is looking at her from her lap, her anger seems to be cooling down.)

 

 

Top 3 would be the time when she replicated my prom dance for me.  I missed my prom in high school because I was sick at that time. I mentioned it to her once and I got shocked when she not only remembered that small detail about me but even organized my own prom and danced the whole evening with me as my date.

 

 

Top 2 is when she always takes care of me when I’m sick. I am usually a handful and get whiny during those times but Seulgi never complained nor said anything harsh to me. She would just be there and take care of me.

 

 

Now we are down in the top 1.

 

 

So for my top sweetest thing that Seulgi did, I would say… Seulgi loved me for who I am and not for what others thought of me. She saw me as Krystal Jung and not the that everyone perceives me to be.

 

 

Too bad she was caught up in an arranged marriage. Otherwise, I think, we might have already built our family this time around.

 

 

(She then turned her gaze into Irene who is still glaring intensely at her.)

 

Well, it’s never too late to get back what is mine, what is truly mine, to begin with.

 

 

(She said with a mixture of pride, malice and a lot of venom in her voice)

 

 

~Krystal, What happened between you and Seulgi? If Irene knows about you it may mean that you two were together in High School.~

 

 

Raine (Author): It seems Krystal is so popular with the readers nowadays.

 

 

Krystal: (Flipping her hair and shrugging her shoulders) I know right. You should’ve just made this a Seulstal story. Besides, we already have a steady fanbase on twitter. Right LUMOT NATION, although I don’t know what LUMOT means.

 

 

Raine (Author): It’s actually a Filipino term for Moss since your couple color is green.

 

 

Irene: Pfft Moss hahaha. Mosses are non-vascular plants. They produce spores for reproduction instead of seeds and don't grow flowers, wood, or true roots. So in conclusion they are just a clump of green species pretending to be real plants. Let’s just say that in a simpler sense, they are so FAKE.

 

 

Krystal: At least I have a decent fanbase. Oh, I remember Seulrene has a fanbase too. KWEK-KWEK NATION like what the heck is that name. I can really hear it as the sounds that duck make.

 

 

Irene: (Turns to the author to silently ask to explain the meaning of it.)

 

 

Raine (Author): It’s also a Filipino term for a type of Egg Waffles. Quail eggs are coated with an orange batter and deep-fried. It goes well with vinegar with lots of onions. It’s popular street food in our country.

 

 

Irene: (Silently glaring at the author and spoke in a small voice). What the hell street food????

 

 

Raine (Author): (Pleading her case), I did not come up with the name so please spare me.

 

 

Yeri: (Closing her eyes and extending her hand upward before standing up) I am foreseeing a great disaster befalling your country Authorniim.

 

 

Raine (Author): (Kneeling to Irene) don’t punish them Ms. Irene they don’t know what they are doing.

 

 

Irene: (Thinking hard and seeing this as an opportunity to force the author to do something later.) Okay, I won’t but both of us need to talk later.

 

 

Raine (Author): (Feeling ominous again). Okay.

 

 

Krystal: Enough with the nonsense chat.  So Irene knows me because when Seulgi went back to Korea sometime during college to visit her parents, I came with her. She even introduced me to her parents as well as Irene here.

 

 

As for what happened between me and Seulgi, well it was really simple.  We met, fell in love with each other, made plans for the future. But got separated because she got called back to Korea because her parents died in an accident. The next thing I know she got arranged to be married to the very person whom broke her heart into tiny little pieces. The same heart that I painstakingly repaired and glued back together.

 

 

Irene: (Thinking of a comeback but at the mention of breaking Seulgi’s heart, clenched her fist and just shut and sighed.)

 

 

Seulgi: (Still in her earphones but sensing Irene’s discomfort, lifted her hand and caresses Irene’s face while mouthing) Are you okay Unnie?

 

 

Irene: (Smiling widely) I am now thank you. (She then crouched down and kisses Seulgi properly)

 

 

Others in the background are swooning while Krystal is looking with an indifferent expression on her face.

 

 

 

~Krystal, What can you tell us about Seulgi? How was she when you were dating?

 

 

Krystal: She is the most gentle, caring, and loving human being on the planet.

 

 

Moonbyul: Yeah Seulgi really took care of Krystal like a rare gem. While Krystal treated Seulgi like how she deserves to be treated. Full of love and affection

 

 

Yeri: Wow Moonbyul Unnie rarely talks but she always burns someone with her words.

 

 

Raine (Author): Byul cares about Seulgi so she will approve anyone who loves and cares for Seulgi while hates those that hurt the bear.

 

 

Yeri: (Not so subtly looking at Irene) Okay now I get it. Five Points for Krystal

 

 

~Moonbyul, What did you think about Irene and Seulgi becoming a couple?~

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter