Ddeulgi's Vlog # 3 : Time Machine Date (Part 2)

Baby Maybe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Time Machine Date Challenge Part 2

 

 

Seulgi ran as fast as she could with Wolfie in tow. Joohyun is also hot in pursuit. Waves of laughter filled the entire garden. But then again, being such a huge dog, Wolfie started taking the lead in running. In no time, the situation between Seulgi and Wolfie is reversed and the girl ends up being dragged. Due to this, Joohyun stops running and just broke down due to so much laughter.

 

 

Seulgi: Yah Unnie. Help me. I’m dying here.

 

 

And Joohyun laughed even harder. She then fished out her phone to capture the moment so she can tease Seulgi about it later.

 

 

Joohyun: (Shouting) It’s my first time seeing a dog walking a bear. (Laughs even harder while looking at her video from her phone.)

 

 

Once she is content on what she captured, she put back the phone in her pocket and called out the huge dog.

 

 

 

Joohyun: Wolfie come here boy. She is almost dead.

 

 

The dog picks up his speed upon hearing Joohyun’s call. The older girl extended her arm to signal the animal to come to her which it did. Wolfie immediately lied down and showed his stomach to her. Joohyun is delighted with it. She started petting the dog and occasionally rubbing his stomach as well.

 

 

Joohyun: Such a good boy.

 

 

Then an idea struck her mind. She held out her hand towards the cute dog. And to her delight, the dog puts her paw in it. The feat made her quite ecstatic that she immediately made up her mind to discover any other tricks that the dog might know.

 

 

Joohyun: Wolfie sit!

 

 

And the dog did, earning a lot of ohhh’s from the older girl. She then shouted another commend.

 

 

Joohyun: Now. Roll over. (And wolfie did…)

                   You are really a bright boy, right? Who is the smartest boy out there? Who??

 

 

She pats the dog’s head once again. The barrage of commands continues. The dog would patiently follow each and every one of them. Roll over, lie down, sit, come and many more. Then Joohyun remembers the talent show she watched once before

 

 

 

Joohyun: I wonder if….

 

 

She makes points out her index finger while also showing her thumb imitating a gun. She pointed to the dog innocently looking at her.

 

 

Joohyun: BANG!!!

 

 

Wolfie slumped on the ground and showed her tongue and remained motionless for a few seconds.

 

 

Joohyun: Omo you are really such a bright boy aren’t you. Come here baby.

 

 

Wolfie immediately stands up on four paws and tackled the older girl to the ground. This earned another series of belly rubs and a barrage of laughter from Joohyun

 

               

The moment would’ve been so perfect if not for a slightly dark aura emanating from a younger girl sitting not far from them, looking at the scenes with a little envy on her eyes.

 

 

Seulgi: Psh… What's with that trick? Sit… roll over and what playing dead. It’s not that great. Heck, I can even do that. But can that Wolfie sing and even dance or do cute expressions? I bet he cannot do that 

                  

 

She then scooted over so she can get closer to Irene. She lied down on the grass and wiggles her body so that she can occupy the same space that the dog is occupying.

 

 

Seulgi: Hey Wolfie move over. You are stealing my spot.

 

 

 

Joohyun, on the other hand, got shocked by what her wife is doing.  Her right eyebrow rises at Seulgi but the latter just smiled innocently at her. Seulgi then puts her head on her lap and places two fisted hands near her face while swaying her head left and right in a cute manner.

 

 

Joohyun: What are you doing Seulgi?

 

 

Seulgi just squints her eyes, making it appear smaller and answer the older girl in a nasal voice attempting to be cute and adorable.

 

 

Seulgi: I am really cute and adorable right Unnie. Don’t I deserve some petting too? You can pat my head and say “Good job” or you can rub my stomach too.

 

 

Joohyun silently laughs at this. Now she can understand why Seulgi is being a little extra this time. Her wife is being jealous. A little jealous maybe but she finds it really delightful. Especially she is like that to a dog, a freaking dog.

 

 

Joohyun: Tell me. Are you jealous of Wolfie?

 

 

Seulgi got stoned by what she heard. Her eyes shifted to the dog, now lying flat on his stomach, tongue sticking out while looking innocently at her.

 

 

Seulgi: Why would I be jealous of a dog Unnie? Don’t be ridiculous.

 

 

She tried to deny it but the next words coming from her Unnie made her blood boil in impulse.

 

 

Joohyun: Then you will not mind if I do this. (She faces the dog and shout.) Come here Wolfie I’m gonna give you a warm hug and a kiss.

 

 

Joohyun opens her arms as wide as she can expecting the dog to come running full speed at her. But instead of a massive dog, she got tackled by the body of her wife. Seulgi gets inside her arms and buried her face into her chest.

 

 

Seulgi: NO. Get back you ugly dog. You cannot hug and kiss my Unnie. Her hugs are only for me. And I am the only one who can kiss her.

 

 

This earns a series of hard laughs from Joohyun. She cannot imagine Seulgi being this jealous of a dog. Like what is the reason? Heck, she would not even dare to imagine having a relationship with a huge furry animal.

 

 

Seulgi: No don’t kiss and hug Wolfie Unnie. I know he is irresistible but I am too. I can also do all those tricks that he knows. Just please don’t kiss him Unnie.

 

 

And to Joohyun’s shock, tears started forming on the younger’s eyes. She suddenly felt guilty. Before she knows it, she found herself leaning closer… closer until her lips made contact with Seulgi’s soft cheeks now wet with tears. To say both of them are shocked is an understatement. Both women are petrified.

 

 

Seulgi: Did you just kiss me Unnie? Or it’s just my imagination.

 

 

 She said it while absentmindedly touching her cheeks now beginning to have a red tint on it.

 

 

Joohyun: Errr… I think you are just imagining things Seul. I did not kiss you. Perhaps there is a bug or a fly that landed on your cheeks while you are crying. Yeah, that’s it.

 

 

The younger girl got more confused. She felt her cheeks getting hotter. She shifted her gaze to her Unnie and finds it even more confusing when she saw her looking red as well.

 

 

Seulgi: But why are you blushing Unnie? Is it really just a bug or you did kiss me?

 

 

Joohyun mentally cursed herself for being carried away. She also cursed her body for acting on its own and now being very much affected by it. She ransacked her brain for an excuse or any way to divert the issue and for Seulgi’s attention to be drawn away from it.

 

 

Joohyun: You know what let’s just bring Wolfie and bath him. It’s getting really hot now. I am feeling very hot that’s why I’m getting red. So what you are saying is just because of the heat.

 

 

Before Seulgi can rebut, Joohyun stands up for where she is sitting. She grabbed Seulgi’s and dragged the younger girl towards another area of the house. Not long enough, Wolfie also followed suit. Once they arrived, Joohyun immediately grabbed the water hose and gives it to Seulgi before calling out the dog which almost instantly went to her side. She then grabbed some dog shampoo nearby. It was not even a minute since she gave the hose to Seulgi to get the supplies. When she comes back she found the Seulgi laughing loudly while using the hose as a gun and blasting the dog with it who seems to be enjoying it the same. Joohyun just shakes her head and laughed at the two. Once Seulgi hears her Unnie’s laugh, a devilish plan is formulated in her mind. She sneakily stops pressing the trigger and points it at Joohyun. Then she pressed it so hard before laughing so much at how Joohyun screamed and tried to escape her. Wolfie also joined in making sure that the older girl will be as wet as her by tackling Joohyun to the ground.

 

 

Seulgi: Good job Wolfie.

 

 

She sprayed a little bit more before she found herself being thrown off balance. Turned out Joohyun lunged at her and successfully knocked her out. The former than grabbed the hose and mercilessly blasted her with water too. Soon screams and laughs filled the entire place as the dog’s shower time turned into a fun water fight between the three.   

 

 

Meanwhile, Yeri is sitting in her control room ad is watching the scene while munching some popcorns. The corner of her lips curved upwards as she is now calculating how the footages she got from Joohyun and Seulgi is so satisfying. She also laughs loudly while mentally calculating how much money she will earn from them

 

 

 

***

 

 

Wolfie’s bath time also turned into both Seulgi and Joohyun’s. So after washing the huge dog, the couple also showered in different bathrooms. Seulgi volunteered to use their spare bathroom while Joohyun used the one in their room. Once they are done, they eat their lunches before both of them bid goodbye to Wolfie as Seulgi is returning him to his owner. The two just bid goodbye to the dog when Seulgi suddenly called out to Joohyun

 

 

Seulgi: Uhmm Unnie before I bring you to our next activity. I need to put a blindfold on you.

 

 

She then showed a white bunny eye mask from her hand. Next, she went to her Unnie’s backside and carefully placed the mask to completely cover the older’s eyes. Joohyun felt a little scared that she might fall because she can’t see anything. She voiced this concern to her wife.

 

 

Joohyun: Seul, I might trip and stumble because I can’t see anything.

 

 

She got scared a little bit as she felt something came in contact with her hand but as soon as she felt a familiar warmth, her heart becomes at ease. Seulgi intertwined their fingers and squeezed Joohyun’s hands softly.

 

 

Seulgi: Don’t worry Unnie. As long as I am here I will not let anything bad happen to you. Just trust me.

 

 

And it successfully sends shivers to her whole being. Seulgi’s words never fail to entice such extreme reactions and feelings from her body especially her heart. She found herself nodding in agreement. Seulgi then started walking and she found herself following. Even if she doesn’t have any clue about where they are going, as long as Seulgi’s hand is holding hers, she felt safe and secured.

 

 

Joohyun is positive that it must’ve been already a hundred steps since they started walking but it seems, Seulgi has no plans of stopping. So her curiosity got the better of her and asked her younger wife.

 

 

Joohyun: Is it still far? I swear that we are walking for ages now.

 

 

She hears a few giggles and felt a warm and gentle squeeze on her hand.

 

 

Seulgi: Don’t worry Unnie, we are almost there and I promise you it was all worth it.

 

 

So Joohyun just swallowed her curiosity and let Seulgi lead her. It was just a few minutes late when Seulgi halted her steps.

 

 

Seulgi: We are here now. You can take off your blindfold now Unnie.

 

 

Upon hearing those words, Joohyun took off her blindfold. At first, she blinks a few times so that her eyes can adjust to the sudden light and as her vision clears up, fell at the spectacular scene in front of her. The treehouse that has been forgotten in ages and has been sitting idle on their estate is now fully decorated. The boring, cobweb and dust-filled treehouse is now looking like a magnificent center attraction of a countryside inn. She knows that there is a treehouse somewhere inside their estate but usually paid no mind to it. She has been busy with work and her own personal dilemmas that the piece of wonder has been left to rot on the sides. Seulgi must have discovered and redecorated it because this tree house looks nothing like the ones she remembers. It has been cleaned and the bridge interconnecting the main entrance to the treehouse itself is decorated with bright lights. She is really in awe by it. Seulgi, on the other hand, smiled at her Unnie’s obvious amazement. But the surprise did not stop there so she extended her hand to Joohyun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter