七 Qī

YOUTH

Joy came back home around 6AM, she spent her hours at a 24HRS cafe nearby. She decided to went back home to wash up because she got morning class that day. As she arrived home, she saw San was crying in the living room.

San heard the sound of the door opened and it was Joy, she ran to her and hugged her. "Sooyoung ah!! IM SORRY!! I'm really sorry that I snapped at you!! I called you thousands time but all I got was mailbox huaaaaaa I'm truly sorry!!" San bawled out. Joy smiled, she knew how soft San was, she must be anxious waiting for her to come home. "Apology accepted. My battery was out, that's why I couldn't get your call, sorry about that. Now stop crying okay?" Joy calmed San down because she was still crying so hard. "Hm okay. You must be tired. You should sleep first, I'll wake you up later." San wiped her tears and nudged Joy to go rest. "Ouh okay then, wake me up at 8 okay bbybgirl?" Joy agreed because it's true she was exhausted so a little sleep wouldn't be a harm.

They went to class as usual and told Wooseok to wait for them in the class. "You guys are early today? hahahaha" Wooseok was a bit shock because they're in the class before the lecturer got in and that was very rare especially for San. "Shut up." replied San and Joy in sync.

Their class schedule ended early today as most of the lecturers are having board meetings. "Let's go watch movie today!" suggest Wooseok because it had been so long since they spend time together. Everyone was busy with their own schedule. Then, San got a text.

After reading the text from Seungwoo, her feelings was divided into two. Whether to go watch movies with Wooseok and Joy or meet with Seungwoo earlier than the planned schedule. She finally decided to go with the latter because she wanted to just repay him as quickly as she could." Wooseok oppa, I'm sorry I have another plan today. Maybe this weekend we can go watch movies?! Like a marathon?" San suggested. "Plan? With who?" Wooseok was confused because as far as he knew San haven't got no other close friends other than him and Joy. " She's going to treat this one sunbaenim. Remember, the guy for yesterday?" Joy answered instead of San whilst eyeing to San saying she knew that the text was from Seungwoo.

Wooseok was taken aback to hear that San was going out with a guy whom she hardly knew. "Are you sure with this San? You don't really know him. Plus, he really looks.. weird." Wooseok sounded worried but it was more to jealous actually. "Hahahahaha weird? Please oppa. You needn't need to worry oppa. He's very nice. I can assure you that." San smiled at the guy who have catlike-eyes to convince him. He then replied with a half-hearted smile.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

From afar, San, Joy and Wooseok can see Seungwoo waving at them. "I guess you're all are San's friends. I'm Seungwoo, I'll be borrowing San for today hehe. I hope you guys wouldn't mind." Seungwoo greeted them as he got to them. Wooseok can no longer fake a smile. He kept his straight face, he didn't care if this guy was older than him, what he knew was, he hated this situation.

Seungwoo and San left after some casual chit chatting. "So it's just the two us now aye oppa? What should we do? hehehe maybe we can still go to watch movie like we don't have any other plans." said Joy. "Forget it. I'm going home." Wooseok was totally not in the mood for anything. "Fine, your lost. I'm going out with my boyfriend then. Bye you loner prince." Joy shot him an annoyed look soon took out her phone to call her boyfriend while leaving Wooseok alone.

»»——————— ✼ ———————««
//To those who sticks with this, tq so much!! XOXO