二十三 Èr shí sān

YOUTH


It's been 5 days already since the shocking text that San had received from Seungwoo and she couldn't get a hold of him since, she even tried calling and texting Jungmo too but no response either. San tried going to Seungwoo's intern place but he was not there too, San also went to Seungwoo's faculty asking the lecturers whether he had dropped by to hand his coursework or anything but there's nothing. She was about to lose her mind thinking what went wrong and crying everyday. To make point worst Joy was not there to help her because she's on a trip with her family.

That evening San tried to spam Jungmo with her calls and text again, she just needed an explanation and her text was replied by a single text only.

San was shocked, angered, everything. How could Seungwoo have the heart to say that to her? She dropped on the floor and cried all her might not knowing what will happen to her.

The next day, Wooseok came to pick San at her house because they had promised to go watch a movie two weeks earlier. Wooseok rang the door but there was no response, he called but there was no answer too. "Is she still asleep?" he thought. He tried to open the door and to his surprise, the door was not locked. "Aii, this girl how could she be so careless leaving the door unlocked while staying alone." he murmured to himself while helping himself in. "Eun Sanhaaaa. Are you still asleep, it's almost 1 o' clock... You don't wanna be late for the movie don't you?" the older guy called for San while touching up his hair in front of a mirror near the door. Still, there was no respond so Wooseok decided to just go to San's room "I'm coming in." then there was a sight he couldn't bear to look. San was sobbing on her bed, crying into a pillow, still holding tight her phone. He ran to her and asked what happened but all San did was cry and cry. Automatically Wooseok took San's phone from her hand and unlocked it and it straightly showed Jungmo's text. Soon as he read it, his eyes changed, his facial expression changed. He was damn angry. How dare Seungwoo did San like that after knowing what she had gone through, he should've known better, he should've treated her gently not leaving her like that. "I'm gonna find that prick and he's gonna have a taste how life is." He said and ready to go out but San held him.

"Oppa stop. I don't even know where he is, I've searched for him everywhere but failed. He's basically gone. Even if you can find him, what are you going to do to him? Beat him up, you think that will make me feel better? No right? It would just make you feel better? So just let it go please, for me. Yes, I'm heartbroken, hurt and just so sad but I won't beg for sympathy like a tragic heroine. And I'm really sorry oppa but I think we have to put our movie promise on another day, right now I just want to be alone." San almost begged him because San knew if Wooseok is angry, he's gonna be a madman. "You know what San, when I'm with you I do things that aren't like me a lot... I'm leaving you alone here, but I'll be waiting in the leaving room. There's no way I would go back home knowing that you're like this, I'm gonna make you food. Cry all you want, I wouldn't stop you." he went out and let out a sigh, if it's up to him he's really going to find Seungwoo and beat him to a pulp but he didn't want to disappoint San now did he so the angered guy just went to the kitchen and look for something to cook.

It's been 9 days already since San last saw Seungwoo and she's been crying everyday since too. Wooseok has also been going back and forth to check on San. That afternoon he decided to buy San something from her favourite café. He went in the café and there was Seungwoo drinking coffee at the same spot that San favours. Without thinking much he charged to the older guy and kicked the chair that man was seating. Seungwoo was shocked and pulled the other guy outside the café to avoid causing an unnecessary scene.

Momentarily they were outside Wooseok gave Seungwoo a blow on his face causing the taller guy to move a bit back. "Let me get this straight Wooseok, San and I are not in a relationship. If you don't believe me, you can ask her. You know why is that so? Because being in the form of lovers is too troublesome, you see love, passion why do we get caught up by such troublesome feelings, and now I got caught up with her so-called tragic past, our mind couldn't ever get things straight and you lose control knowing what is sensible. I think it's just how life is, we got hurt and we hurt others just like what you are doing now." And with that said another blow was thrown on Seungwoo's nose; he bled. "You don't deserve any woman in this world." feeling so tense and pissed Wooseok walked away.

 

⠀⠀⠀»»——————— ✼ ———————««

//I couldn't believe I'm updating this quick hahaha. Maybe I can really finish posting it all tonight.

-And pls do comment anything you want to say, id love to know XOXO