十七 Shí qī

YOUTH

San and Seungwoo were having their dinner at Seungwoo's, Jungmo was there too along with Seungwoo's sister, Sunhwa and her boyfriend, Jongsuk. Seungwoo lived together with his sister at the apartment as their parents passed away long time ago in a car accident when they were both still in their teens. Eventhough, it's just the two of them, Jungmo and Jongsuk always came to their house, so it's never quite around there. And now San had joined their small circle. It's been 2 months since the day Seungwoo confessed to her thus meant it's been already 2 months they had been going out.

"As expected from Sunhwa eonnie! Your western's food is the best!!" San really loves Sunhwa's cooking. She can do almost everything, San kind of envied her because she could cook tons of things while San she was still not that confident of her cooking; she wished that one day she could cook everything that Seungwoo liked. "Well you do eat a bunch with that small body of yours." Jungmo said whilst eating. "Huh, look who's talking. At least I eat well and talk as much as I eat, not like that certain person, right oppa?" San shot a glare at Jungmo. "Hahaha be nice to him San-chi." Seungwoo started adding the chi after San's name about a month ago just because he thought it's cute and suited her. "Hyung do you want my fries?" Jungmo suddenly asked Seungwoo. "Uri Mogu, you always been like this, I know you like it too, so you shouldn't give yours to me. Plus I have my part too." Jungmo was like that, he always been the one giving to Seungwoo; regardless of anything Seungwoo was first and then himself. "Aaaa, since Seungwoo oppa doesn't want, can I have it? hehe" San liked fries as much as her boyfriend. "No, huhu." San just about to take the fries, Jungmo suddenly ate all the fries quickly. "Humph!" San shot him another glare.

"Seungwoo dear, I'm going out with Jongsuk to find more things for our wedding preparation. We might be home late, and do wash the dishes and clean the kitchen, do not leave it like that." Sunhwa said from her room. "Ya ya nuna. I know, I'm not a kid anymore, I'm a grown-man as much as you are." Seungwoo was sometime felt disturbed because Sunhwa and Jongsuk always treated him like a kid.

"We're going now. San do take care of our Seungwoo while we're out hehehe." Sunhwa said, soon stepping out of the house. "Aishhh, they always treat me like this." Seungwoo sighed. "Hahahaha, they must have love you so much oppa." San replied. "Hahaha course I know that. But hahaha nevermind..." Seungwoo didn't want to long the topic of how overprotective her brother and his girlfriend were over him, they were like that to him since forever. "Wait, where's your dearest dongsaeng?" San asked suddenly realizing that Jungmo was not seen anywhere in the living room. "He must be sleeping. Like usual." Seungwoo smiled while looking at his room. "San-chi, Jungmo. Please be nice to him. He's very kind-hearted you know, it's just how the way he is. He doesn't really know how to portray it, he's been with me long before I could remember. You already know right that he lost his parents at such a young age, way younger than me. Just bear with him." Seungwoo described Jungmo full of compliments and care. "I know, he cares for you a lot. But then, it's just he's only nice to you and towards me, he always being so spiteful." San expressed what she felt. "Wait... is he what I think he is..." San started to have ridiculous thought then. "Omo! Does he has a thing for you?" San closed afterwards.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! Silly San-chi, Jungmo is straight. Hahahahha, how can you think that far?" Seungwoo laughed so hard to the point tears formed out of his twitched eyes. "Are you sure oppa??" San begin to feel sceptical. "Hahahaha, who knows? But one thing for sure he doesn't have such feelings, at least towards me. Plus, I have you. Why should I be bothered." he pinched San's nose and she blushed so hard, she was sure her face was the deepest shade of red possible then. "Hehe look our princess is all red now. What should we do hahahha." this time he pinched both of San's cheeck caused her to blush more. "Oppa stop it, this is so embarassing." she hold Seungwoo's hands to stop him. "Hahaha fine fine. But, San-chi what do you like about lame old me.." the question did cause San to be caught of guard. "Hah?" that's the only word that San could say. "What do you mean by hah? Come on, San-chi. Oppa want to know." he was smiling cunningly, he was looking deep into his beloved eyes, San was so mesmerized, it felt the time and space had stopped for her to admire that feature of him. San thought, how could a man be more beautiful than she could ever be. "Sanha.. I'm waiting.. You better hurry or I'll kiss you. Hahahaha" San was snapped back into reality. "Hah?!" She hah(ed) Seungwoo again, she was so shocked that Seungwoo actually said he wanted to kiss her. He smirked at her and again caused her to blush profusely red; she was so embarrased. "Hurh! Alright alright. If I were to tell what I like about you it could get all day long, you know?" the girl said. "Then, I'll hear you out all day long." he caress San's hand gently, like it's the most fragile thing in the world. He smiled again, his eyes twitched. Seungwoo's smile was always one of the things that made San felt in peace, seeing just his smile could make San feel that everything's going to be okay, as even if the world collapses if she could see Seungwoo’s smiling like this with her, everything would be just fine.

"Hurmmm, let's see.. I don't really know how to say it in words but yaa. I adore your smile so much, like you always smile wherever whenever you are. So whenever you carved that smile of yours it made people around you felt at ease. The way your eyes sparks when you're excited or happy of something, it makes me think, ouh even a guy can be this happy hahaha I sound really ist right but that's not the point here. But.. then, the moment you put away your smile it's another charms of yours. The serious look on your face can get really scary, for example when the time I hurt my ankle, I know you're just worried. So, instead of being scared of you, I felt at ease because at least I know you have that expression too. And the way you talk to me was always calm, it's very cool. I like that about you too. But, you know oppa.. All of that are just bonuses, do you really need reasons to like or love someone? As long as I know I love you, reasons are the least important right? hehe." San smiled while looking at the person that at first she didn't think that she'd cherish so much. "Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind. And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind?" Seungwoo replied whilst looking the ceiling. "Shakespeare again. Which play is it this time?" San looked at him knowing that this guy infront of her was really into Shakespeare that he would always randomly quoted some of the phrases. "A Midsummer Night's." he replied. "Anyhows, I didn't know you like me that much hehehe. You do love me more than I thought hehehe." Seungwoo was smiling so much, anyone who saw that would definitely know how content he is. He cunningly pinching and tickling San. "Oppa stop it, you know how ticklish I am... Hahahaha." San couldn't stop him because obviously the guy overpowered her. She was laughing so hard, Seungwoo didn't stop until their eyes met.

Seungwoo stopped tickling San. Their face was only less than 3 inch apart. He went closer and San closed her eyes. He looked at her and admired how a jewel this girl is. A girl who he fell at first sight sleeping apatethically while standing on a crowded bus, how more eccentric this girl can be. A girl who he'd protect with all his might; he kissed her forehead.

San open her eyes a bit disappointed because she was actually not expecting a forehead kiss. "You cunning princess. You were expecting something else right? Hahaha." upon hearing that she blushed so hard and pushed Seungwoo out of embarrasment; she'd been knew. "Hahahahaha, what's that for?" he was still laughing eventhough he was pushed because San was being very cute so how could he not. "Stop it oppa. You'll wake Jungmo and I'm going home now." she said while checking the time. "Already? Stay a little longer." Seungwoo felt guilty thinking San wanted to go home just because he laughed so hard. "Hahaha oppa, I'm not going home because of you. Look at the time, I stayed long enough. I really need to go home now or Joy would sulk because I left her alone." Looking at his expression San knew that he felt bad for laughing so much. "And by the way, I won't be coming here that much for this upcoming few weeks; finals.. ughh and plus oppa would be busy too right? With the intern stuffs?" San will be having her final exams soon and Seungwoo would be joining a company for his internship. "Yaaa, I guess we both gonna be very busy then..." it was clearly shown how gloomy Seungwoo was eventhough he didn't show it that much in words.

"Oppa you don't need to send me to my door." San said as she saw Seungwoo was ready to go out of his house too, she wouldn't want to burden him. "I insist." he hold her hand and went to the elevator. San couldn't help but smile; Seungwoo's like that. He's not the type to express his love by words, but by his actions and that for San was more sincere.

They arrived at San's door. "Bye oppa, if there's anything I'll text you and call you." she said assuring Seungwoo not to miss her so much. Although he didn't say anything, she just knew. "Goodnight, goodnight! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say goodnight till it be morrow." she added, Seungwoo eyes widened. "I read it too, you know. I also wanted to like what you like, so if it meant to like Shakespeare, then Shakespeare it is. Sweet dream oppa, saranghae." she winked and smiled, he smiled back at her and San went inside.

"I love you too." he whispered and walked back to the elevator.

»»——————— ✼ ———————««
// Tq so much for the ones who keep on waiting for my update. I hope you like this chapter ^^

-And pls do comment anything you want to say, id love to know XOXO