二十一 Èr shí yī ( Hello Summer Pt. 2)

YOUTH

San asked the villa key from the receptionist and went straight to it as told by the staff. She slides the card and the door swung open. The villa was so spacious and comfy, the interior design was so outstanding, worth every penny they spent on it. It consisted of three rooms and two bathrooms, she couldn't help but to wonder why Seungwoo chose this villa because two rooms are more than enough actually.

She called upon Jungmo but there was no response so she assumed that he was sleeping. She placed his lunch on the dining table and pulled her luggage to the second room as the first room's door was shut closed; assuming Jungmo was in that room. The room she chose was very nice, had two single beds with a veranda facing the sea. As she put all her stuffs in place she went to the bathroom to clear the stain off her dress. "Haihhh. It's not going off, this is stressing me out. I'm just going to think other ways, what time is it now?" she whined to herself while reaching her phone beside the sink. "Damn it's already 3:30 PM, I took so much time for this . I haven't even changed." she didn't realize she took almost an hour washing the stain. She went back to her room and opened her luggage. "Which one should I wear?" she mumbled to herself. "I'm just gonna go with the cute one. Hehe" San picked a pastel pink cute bikini with ruffles and straightly changed into it then suddenly the veranda door slides open. San screamed at the top of her lungs.

It was Jungmo who was barely waking up. San's screamed succeeded on waking him entirely. He was totally shocked, he closed the sliding door back as well as his eyes. "KOO JUNGMO WHAT WERE YOU DOING THERE? HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN THERE? OH MY GOD!!!" San screamed at him, she was so shocked and embarrassed. "NO NO!!! I see nothing noona, I swear... I have no idea you were changing here, trust me NOONA I SWEAR!!" Jungmo on the other hand was trying to defend himself, still eyes covered with his palm. "You sure? I'm totally going to call the police, you ERT! What were you doing there in the first place, I thought you were sleeping." San interrogated him like a police. "I was!! I was sleeping outside here, the breeze was nice so so..." the guy was obviously panicked and he was sure his face was in the brightest shades of red, even his ears felt hot. "Hahahhahaha you sure are one funny young man." San suddenly laughed and that made the embarrassed guy confused. "Come on in Jungmo-ya, relax you can open your eyes now. I already finished changing by the way. I thought you were there all along while I was changing hahaha. Sorry to scare you like that." the girl laughed again, Jungmo opened his eyes and he immediately closed his eyes back after seeing San. "Hey why did you close your eyes again?" this time it was San who got confused. "You said you already finished changing but why are you still in those?" this time he turned around, his back facing San. "What do you mean? Haven't you seen a girl wearing bikini before?" the girl was more confused. "Hah? So you're going outside with those?" asked the daft guy with eyes still closed. "Duh, of course." San rolled her eyes and it the younger one to say something he didn't think he would. "YOU CAN'T!" the girl who was repairing the ruffle on her bikini stopped whatever she was doing just then. "What do you mean I can't? You're being extra weird today." she then replied not understanding the man in front of her. "Erm, erm, erm hyung actually doesn't like if his girl wears something too revealing." San eyes widened, she was obviously surprised even Jungmo himself was; that was totally came out of nowhere.

"What do you mean by that? Did he tell you that?" another 'what do you mean' came out from the confused girl's mouth. "San noona, how long have I known him? He doesn't have to tell me for me to know that. I just know." another ridiculous excuse came out from Jungmo's mouth. "Man where did that come from, what the hell is wrong with me?" he thought to himself. "Oh my freakin God! Thank you bro!! Thank God you're here to save my life, I don't know what will I become if you're not here. I don't ever want to make Seungwoo oppa mad." San was super grateful to him, she went straight to her luggage and grab an off shoulder t-shirt and wore it above her bikini. "Hehe is this okay?" she looked at the guy and realized that his back was still facing her. "Yah Koo Jungmo, why are you so oba? It's not like I'm or what and I'm already wearing a t-shirt now." she's getting a bit annoyed. "Ouh okay... Sorry about that..." he opened his eyes carefully and was so pleased that San finally wore something on top of the bikini. "Ya ya whatever, so is this fine?" the girl asked again. "Yeah, that's much better." he said gladly. "Okay then thanks. By the way, your lunch is on the table outside. Better eat now because it'll go cold later plus we're going to play volleyball after this. You can eat first, I'll wait for you." San said while closing her luggage bag. "You can go first, I'll be there in a bit." he refused. San eyed him saying that she insisted to stay; Jungmo gave in and went out of the room to have his lunch.

As Jungmo was having his lunch, San pulled a chair and sit beside him. She took out her phone and started to scroll through her SNS. "What's with your fingers?" the younger guy asked noticing there were bruises on San's fingers. "Aaaaa this? I think it was from before, maybe it's because of detergent I used just now to wash off the stain on my dress." the girl continued looking at her phone. "You okay?" the guy threw another question. The girl gave him a smile with an okay handsign. "Does it hurt??" he asked again. "A bit but it's fine. Actually, it doesn't hurt until you mentioned about it, psychomotor much hahaha." she laughed thinking how she did not feel the pain until just now.

Jungmo kept on stealing glance at San's finger whilst eating. "Aigoo this girl, how can she be so nonchalant of herself." He thought to himself while shaking his head. "Why are shaking your head all of a sudden?" That question from San caught Jungmo off guard. "Nothing, i was just remembered by your bikini incident just now huhu." San replied with a sharp glare at him; he smiled.

He finished his lunch and got up "I'm just gonna go change my shirts in a bit and we can go." San nodded, still eyes glued on her phone screen. After a few moment Jungmo went out already changed into his black short sleeve shirts revealing his milky fair arms, tap San's shoulder and went straight to the door. "He cannot talk now is it?" San grumbled to herself felt a bit ticked off when Jungmo just tapped her shoulder instead of telling her by words.

San walked to Seungwoo who was casually seating under the shade as usual with his walkman leaving Jungmo behind who was walking at a slower pace. "What you listening to babe?" She took one of the earphone and put in her ear. "Beast 'On Rainy Days', good taste hehe." San replied her own question, Seungwoo looked at her dearly and smiled. "Oh btw dear, Joy is inside. She arrived a few moment ago." San eyes widen brightly and went straight inside the cafe.

Both of the girls went out a moment later with Joy holding a cup of ice americano. "Sanha come here a bit." Seungwoo called upon his love one. San went to him and he asked for San's hand, she was a bit stunned. "What is this guy up to?" she thought and became nervous but nevertheless she still do as said. "The other hand." the guy asked again but she still followed anyway. What Seungwoo did was totally unexpected, he pulled out two plasters and wrapped it gently on San fingers. It happened that just now when San was inside the cafe Jungmo had passed the plasters to Seungwoo explaining what happened to San and asked Seungwoo to put it on her. He had told Seungwoo beforehand not to tell that he was the one who brought the plasters. "Oppaaa... awwhh this is so cute of you. How did you realize?" the girl felt so touched but Seungwoo just replied with a smile.

That night after they washed up after playing few rounds of volleyball in the evening, San and Seungwoo decided to take a walk along the beach. They walk hand in hand along the sandy beach with only the moonlight lighting up the night. "Oppa." the girl said whilst looking Seungwoo eyes. This man, if he's not smiling his eyes can look really cold and deep, like it kept full of hidden secrets. "I know I've said this before oppa." she smiled. "I don't really know how did i fall for you. But perhaps, I was attracted to your happiness. Oppa, you know me, I don't even know why but I think I'm a very unhappy person, and I tend to be sad and emotional at almost everything. I do smile but deep down I'm not what you see, it's really hard to be genuinely happy after everything that'd happened. But oppa, seeing you smile adoringly and lovingly, is what captivates me to love you and be content with what I have now. I'm sure even the sun envies the ray that came out from your smile. Yaa, i think that is one of the many reasons I'd fallen for you." and she tiptoed and give her dearest a peck of kiss on the cheek; he carved a smile. "My late father once said, he told me to keep smiling through tough or painful times, even if I had to force myself to do it because I'd probably be able to get through them if I smile. I even had a smile on my face the entire time during my parents funeral." he replied "And now knowing that seeing me smile can make you happy, then to me that is the realest happiness but dear, if you don't mind may I know what really happened to you in the past?" the guy felt the urge to ask. "Sure! But not now, I don't want to ruin the mood. I'll tell you when the time is appropriate." she looked into his cold eyes and even that make her fell in love even more.

 

»»——————— ✼ ———————««

//Just few more chapters to reedit the name, and this coming chapters are tons of work fuhhhh. Wish me luck!

-And pls do comment anything you want to say, id love to know XOXO