六 Liù

YOUTH

San arrived at her apartment after dusk because she stopped by her favourite cafe near the college first. She just needed her cheesecake to fulfil her craving. It's been so long since she had it because she's on a strict diet. She's been gaining weight during the semester break.

San was greeted by sleeping Joy in the living room while the TV was on. As usual the TV ended up watching Joy huhuhu. Instead of waking Joy up, she turned off the TV and went straight to her room. Joy looked so tired so she didn't have the heart to wake her. She went to clean herself up and get changed to her pajamas. She took her phone and went on her SNS as usual. Soon after, she got a text message from an unknown number.

It was very rare for San to get text from unknown number. She decided to ignore the text because she tend to get paranoid if it's from her pyscho ex-boyfriend. After a while, she got another notification from the same number.

San was thrilled to see the number's owner's name. It was Seungwoo. Damn she cursed herself for ignoring the first text. How could she forgot Seungwoo said that he'll text her.

She was feeling so guilty as she had commit treason to her country. She became so anxious and started to overthink that Seungwoo would hate her. On the other hand, as Seungwoo got her replied he smiled. "Aaa thought so. She's the type of girl who won't attend any strangers. That's good." he thought to himself.

San was so on cloud nine because she finally get to repay Seungwoo and she wouldn't feel indebted anymore. She was so happy that she ran to Joy and screamed to her ears so that Joy would wake up. "SOOYOUNG WAKE UPPP!! YOU'VE BEEN SLEEPING SO LONG!! I thought you had turned into a log hahahhaha." she screamed again as Joy still refuse to get up. Despite that she still failed to wake Joy up. "Hm I really hate to do this, but this is the only way." San smirked and tickled Joy. Joy woke up faster than one could say quiditch.

"Dahel that for Sanha?" Joy was a bit pissed at San for waking her up like that but San didn't care because she's sure that Joy would soon forget her anger on what San's going to tell her. "Aaa shut up Sooyoung. Listen! SEUNGWOO SUNBAENIM FINALLY AGREED TO HAVE DINNER WITH ME TOMORROW! I CANT BELIEVE LIKE FINALLY I GET TO REPAY HIM, IVE BEEN SO ANXIOUS ALL WEEK!!!" San was excited to the point that she was talking in a very high-pitched toned. Soon as she broke the news Joy screamed happily, like San had expected she acted like she wasn't even pissed. "DAMN YEAH! I'm so excited?! What are you going to wear tomorrow?! It's a date!" San's face suddenly changed at Joy's words. She became quite, neither talked nor smiled.

Joy noticed the changes that instant, "Hey what's wrong? You were so thrilled seconds ago?" San's having a hard time to explain what she's feeling, but she was very much taken a back at what Joy said. "Hey..." Joy nudged her. "Sooyoung ah. What makes you think this is a date? Do you think I like him? Do you think I already forgot about Seungyoun oppa? What do you take me for?!" San bursted, she knew she shouldn't but she did.

Joy was shocked, San never shouted at her; at least in that kind of way. She didn't mean anything like that. "Sanha, I didn't mean it that way. Never in a million years would I thought you'd forget about him. It's just you seem all excited when you talked about Seungwoo sunbaenim so I just thought.." Joy couldnt finish her sentence as San cut it "You thought that I'd fallen for him?! Just freaking because he helped me? Hahaha, you think I'm that easy Sooyoung? I couldn't believe this came out from you. I was just wanted to repay his kindness and that's it! If you got any funny idea, me having feelings for him, you should just keep it to yourself." San left Joy at the living and slammed her room's door shut.

Joy was fuming with anger. Why was San so getting work out on what she just said. San didn't even need to yell at her, she could have said nicely. She'd been patient coping with San's mood swings for a long time especially after Seungyoun's passed away, since she knew how a hard time San was having. But this was it, she couldn't stand it anymore. "DO YOU THINK YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO HAVE FEELINGS?!" Joy screamed, take her jacket by the door and left the apartment. She needed to calm herself down.

»»——————— ✼ ———————««
// It's a very brief chapter. I'm sorry that I made San and Joy fight. Friends fight right? Anyhow, much love for you guys who spend their time to read. I'll update the next chapter soon. XOXO