二十四 Èr shí sì

YOUTH


Wooseok entered San's house with a paper bag in his hand. "Oppa, I thought you're going to buy food from that café?" San noticed a different café paper bag in the guy's hand. "Aaaa it was too crowded so I decided to just stop at another café along the way here." He lied, he just didn't want San to know because he knew that she'll go and search for him and ended getting her heartbroken that it already is. "Ouh if that's the case, it's okay then. That food there is nice too." The girl replied referring to the café that Wooseok just went.

"Oppa, the day after tomorrow I'm going to my faculty doing some school work. I should've gone a few days ago but you see things are not going well, but yaa I still have to go I guess." San told Wooseok, she seems a little bit better today; still gloomy but better than the days before. "Do you want me to accompany you?" he asked. "No, I'll be fine. I'm just telling you so that you don't have to come on Monday because I'll mostly be there until night time and Joy will also be coming back around midnight I guess." Wooseok looked at her with worried eyes. "Don't give me that look, I'll be fine and I have troubled you enough." she then replied sternly with her pair of puffy eyes.

San had been in her faculty's library for almost half a day already but she didn't do much of her school work because her mind's a mess. She couldn't think things straight, not many ideas were coming out, she couldn't do anything right. She kept on thinking about Seungwoo, how could he? Was it that hard to accept her as she is, shouldn't love be like that? Knowing the worst but choose to live and accept it. Why did they break so easily like it was nothing like their love was nothing but waste? Was he even meant to be in the first place? If he is, how could he walk away just like that? Now she's starting to hate what she did, she regretted telling him her past. She should've just kept quiet about it and they would still be together.

"Aaaaa I'm stressed!" San packed her things and went out from the library heading to go back, she had enough staying in the library wasting her time. Soon as she stepped out she saw two very familiar physicals inside the café in front of the library; Seungwoo and Jungmo. Jungmo was facing the counter paying she assumed but Seungwoo was facing the door, their eyes met. But his eyes were very cold, colder than usual. He gave her the look that she never had seen, it's like he's totally ignoring her existence. San was too shocked to go to him, her feet froze. When she came back to reality the two boys were no longer there. Tears start falling again, it won't stop even when she reached home. She threw herself on her bed and pulled out her phone from her bag and decided to text Seungwoo and Jungmo the same content.

A few moments later she heard a beep, she quickly reached her phone thinking that she received a reply from either one of them but it was just Joy saying that her flight got delayed and will be arriving tomorrow night instead. San had not told Joy anything about this because she doesn't want her to worry and interrupt her vacation with her family. She even told Wooseok to keep it to himself and of course, dear Wooseok who loves San so much would just follow as instructed.

The next day San went to the café as planned. She waited and waited, checking the time more than often. "It's 3:30PM already, he's really not coming isn't he. him, I'm just gonna wait here forever if I need too." The café was getting crowded with people so she decided to just wait at the table outside where there's no one seating because the weather's too cold to sit outside but stubborn San never gave a damn. She waited for another half an hour then she saw him, her tear started streaming down but she quickly wiped it because she wanted to come as a strong woman today.

"Oh you came?" she said. "I guess? The kid won't shut up about it so here I am." the guy answered lazily. Hearing that from him, San whom priory who wanted to come out strong today failed, tears fell down again through her cold cheek. "You were the one who selfishly entered my world and yet you immediately decided to plunge into silenced right after knowing my past. What were you thinking? Why do you always keep silence at a moment like this, don't you know how much I hate people who evade question like this?" she couldn't contain her anger, she is so sad and mad at the same time. "Yaa, that's the point. Hate me all you want if it would make it easier to let me go." San really couldn't believe her ears, out of all the things she wanted to hear from Seungwoo but that's not it. "What did you just say?" Seungwoo received a slap on his face, his cheek bleed maybe the girl accidentally scratched his face with her nails. "Was it even real, the things we had? If it's real it won't break this easy I tell you. Guess it was just me all along. If I know falling in love with you would hurt so bad I would have just taken the taxi instead of the bus the day we met. That way I wouldn't have met a jerk like you." she totally lost it and lashed out on him. "You once quoted a Shakespeare quote --Doubt thou the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt truth to be a liar but never doubt I love-- what the hell happened to that? I guess I am really a joke to you huh? I came here today thinking that maybe we could fix this but I guess I'm wrong. As someone who treasures my love for you, is it my fault to cling on something that I dear so much? Is it so wrong? Answer me oppa, please answer me?" San fell on her knees crying holding to Seungwoo shirt. Seungwoo pushed her hand away "Sanha this is just how the way it is." saying that he left San alone sobbing in the cold.

Jungmo picked Seungwoo up halfway from the cafe, far enough from San. "Kid, she was crying. She was crying so hard, it hurts me like crazy. It's really killing me seeing her like that. I want to hug her so bad just now but if I did that, all those things I did would be meaningless. I want to live kid, I want to live." Seungwoo was crying so much, he felt so wronged to San. "There there, calm yourself down hyung. Your crying will drain your energy." Jungmo tried to calm his most cherished person while driving back to the hospital.

 

⠀⠀⠀»»——————— ✼ ———————««

//Wow another chapter updated, I'm amazed by myself too and I hoped this chapter explained a bit of what's happening ^^

-And pls do comment anything you want to say, id love to know XOXO