八 Bā

YOUTH

Seungwoo walked really fast, San tried so hard to match his pace. Seungwoo then noticed, he walked slower. "Sunbaenim. Where are we going actually? I thought we're going to the cafe that I told you." San asked out of curiousity. She had already told Seungwoo where to have their lunch, as they went out much earlier than expected. "Aaaa isn't that for dinner?" Seungwoo asked. "Yaaa I know, but now it's lunchtime. And we eventually meet much earlier right?" San explained. "So? That place you suggested is for our dinner. Now we're going to have our lunch hahaha." Seungwoo casually replied like he had all planned for today. "Eh? I thought we're going to eat only and go back." San hadn't been so confused.

Seungwoo smiled at San and said "I already said to your friends just now that I'm going to borrow you for today by means we're going out till dinner." San was more confused, she's didn't expect to spend all day with him. "So now, back to your question just now. We're going to the amusement park and have our lunch there hehe." Seungwoo added whilst stopping a taxi. Not long after a taxi stopped for them and they got in. "Sunbaenim, but we're old for theme park." San protested although she loved theme park so much, it's been so long since she went to one. No one would accompany her. "There's no such thing as 'you're too old to have fun' Sanha-shi, we should all the things we loved while we can." Seungwoo never failed to carve a smile on his face. It's always there; his smile.

They arrived 15mins later as Lotte World was not that far from where they stopped the taxi. "We're here. We should go eat first, it's gonna be a long day." Seungwoo said. San nodded to show that she agreed. The irony thing was San just followed everything Seungwoo said, she didn't feel herself. "Ouh hamburger?" San finally said a word as they arrived at one of the restaurants in the theme park. "Don't you eat hamburger? I thought everyone loves hamburger." Seungwoo felt bad for not asking first. "No, it's not like that. I'm just on my diet, and hamburger is a bad idea. hahahha." said San a bit embarassed while scratching behind her neck. "Diet? Seriously?" Seungwoo was taken a back at that, because San was really slim, she was not even near fat. "Hahahhaa yeahh but it's okay I can eat burger for a day, I can go work out this weekends." said San assuring Seungwoo. "WAHHHH THAT SOUNDS GOOD! WE CAN GO TOGETHER THEN!!" Seungwoo was suddenly thrilled and San was confused again today. She tend to be confused all the time. "Go together where, sunbaenim?" she asked innocently. "Work out, this weekends?" Seungwoo replied. "Ouh... hahahha sure!" San agreed.

They had a tremendous lunch thanks to Seungwoo. "Waaaaa it's been so long since I ate hamburger, and the fries here is top-notch!!! God how can people ever hate fries, fries is the superior bae!" San was very excited; good food, happy life. Seungwoo smiled at how San reacted and he couldn't help to be proud of himself for bringing her here.

"So what ride do you want to try first?" Seungwoo asked as they walked out of the restaurant. "VIKING PLEASE!!" San screamed. "Woww look at the one who said theme park is too old for our age ended up being the one who is more excited. hahahaha" Seungwoo with a giggle at the end of his sentence. San immediately blushed and ran to queue for the viking.

San waited for the queue but Seungwoo was nowhere to be seen; she left him at the back because she was embarrased of her over-excited self. Suddenly Seungwoo came with two headbands. "Did you go missing to get those sunbaenim?" San asked after Seungwoo queued beside her. "Yaa, of course. We need these if we're at theme park. It's like the essential thing hehe." he giggled again. "Thank you and it's cute!!!!" San was squealing at how cute the headband was.

They spend almost 5 hours at the theme park, they went onto the viking, haunted house where San literally cried because she was so scared, she even hit a poor ghost(staff) while she was in the haunted house; tragic hahahha, they rode lots of things, San was happy, she was on cloud nine. It was already dark when they got out from the theme park. *stomach growling* Then San and Seungwoo both looked at each other and laughed. "Come on sunbaenim, now it's finally my time to treat you." San reached Seungwoo's hand and they went to the nearest bus stop, he was a bit flustered but he liked it.

They went on the bus and got their respective seats. "Eun Sanha-shi maybe you can already let go of my hand. It's getting sweaty, I'm afraid it'd be uncomfortable for you." he smiled at San so that San wouldn't misunderstood his words. "Aaa, sorry sunbaenim. I didn't realized I was holding your hand." this time it was San's time to be flustered, she didn't even know when did she hold his hand and daheck got into her. "Hahaha it's okay. So where are we going?" asked Seungwoo. "You know when you get there. No, I don't know if you know the place but aaa you know what I meant right, like you arrived there and you'll be like aaaa I don't know how to explain but ya hahahhaha." San don't really know how to talk, she often talked like a mad person and that made her looked extra funny. "Hahahhaha I get it I get it. Wait, come to think of it. We got to know each other on a bus. And we're on a bus again hahaha." Seungwoo suddenly remembered his first meeting with San. "Oh stop it sunbaenim. I really want to forget about it. It's humiliating." San covered her face, she really wanted to erase the incident from everyone's mind who knew it. Seungwoo replied with a witty smile.

They got off the bus with a begging stomach. "Sunbaenim, quick let's go in. I'm already starving here hahahaha my poor stomach might get mad at me." San said to Seungwoo as they walked a few minutes from the bus stop to the cafe. The cafe interior was very astonishing. Very simple design but soon as you enter it, it mesmerized your eyes, and it soothed your heart. The smell of the fresh brewed coffee was an extra point for the cafe. San chose a two empty seat at the corner of the cafe, very secluded but just nice for the two of them.

"Wow this is a very nice cafe. I've never been here, though it's quite near to our campus." said Seungwoo still awed by the cafe's design. "Just you wait for the food. You're going to be more thrilled." San was excited and happy that Seungwoo loved her choice of cafe. A nicely dressed waitress came to take their orders, "What would you like to have?" she asked. "Passion tea with vanilla syrup please and grilled creamy salmon for me. Sunbaenim?" San ordered her dish without even looking at the menu, by that Seungwoo knew that San was a regular here. "Hm I don't really know hahaha. What would you suggest San-shi?" as Seungwoo was not usual to the place he thought it was wise if he went with what San suggested. "Hurm, everything is yummy here actually but the lamb grilled is beyond words I tell you hahaha. Perhaps are you okay with lamb?" San was suddenly awared that she suggested a dish not knowing whether Seungwoo liked it or not. "Of course. I can eat everything." he smiled. "Okay then, grilled lamb with black pepper sauce please, and drinks?" San ordered to the waiter whilst asking Seungwoo what drinks would he like. "Ice Americano please, less ice hehe." Seungwoo said to the waitress.

The waitress walked back to the pantry to give the orders. There was an awkward silence because they both had lost at words. "I came here regularly because it was nice. Especially whenever I'm not in a good mood, I will come here; it soothes me. Not many knew this place eventhough it's very near to our college hahaha." San decided to break the silence telling more about the cafe. "Aaaa I can see that. Eventhough, it's my first time I already grown to love this place it felt like home." San couldn't help but agreed to him because that exactly what she felt when she first came here. "I often came here alone. Joy hated coming here because she had a fight with one of the permanent workers. They dated for awhile and then they broke up on not a good term so I'm sure you can relate hahahaha It's nice having company once in a while." San expressed her gratitude to Seungwoo. He smiled again at her. San noticed that Seungwoo really didn't talk much but he do love to smile and that's a charm of his, not many can own.

They had their dinner and thank God San got to pay for it. At first, Seungwoo insisted that a man should pay for the food but San avowed to keep her promise. Soon, Seungwoo give ways like a proper lad would do. "San, I'm not paying the dinner not because I'm not being chivalrous but you keep on insisting to pay." Seungwoo voiced. "Sunbaenimmm, who said that you're not. In fact, you're one of the most chivalrous man I met hahaha." San assured him and he replied with the most beautiful smile even an angel would be jealous "...unlike that certain someone." San murmured in her breath suddenly remembered the guy from the convenient store that ironically was Seungwooo's friend. Damn what a small world she thought. "What's that again? what certain someone?" Seungwoo heard her. "Crapped he heard it." San monologued. "Aaa nothing really hahaha, anyhow we should probably head home. Joy would be worried hehe." San tried to escape the question. "Yaaaa, I'll send you home." Seungwoo volunteered.

Suddenly San was strucked by a flashback the last time a guy send her home didn't end well, she turned anxious. "Please don't. I can go home safely. It's really near. I'm okay." San said, she was getting more anxious. "But, it's already late. I insist please. Where do you live? The college dorm right?" Seungwoo still on his words. "But, seriously I'm fine.. No, then I went there to pick up my things. Now I live at HUB Seoul Residence." San was getting worried because she knew Seungwoo won't give up on this. "Wow?! You mean that HUB Seoul Residence." said Seungwoo in shock while showing to a building not quite far from them but still not a walking distance kind of near. "Yes.." San replied reluctantly. "Great! That's where I live too hahahahaha. What a coincidence? Hahaha." he replied in joy, San's face was unreadable at that particular moment.

»»——————— ✼ ———————««
// I’m trying to post all chapters in one go, but editing the names is kind of tiring hahaha but I’ll try.