九 Jiǔ

YOUTH

They girl and boy both took the bus to their apartment. San was still very much bewildered of the fact that they were living in the same building. It took them less than 10mins to arrive.

Seungwoo took out his pass card to enter the building and followed by San. "Which floor is your apartment sunbaenim?" asked San. "7th. You?" the smile on his face was still there although San can clearly saw the fatigue in his eyes and so was she. They went out the whole day, they needed rest. "I'm on the 19th hahaha" San replied. "Wow.. that's pretty up-high. I think it's better for you not to hang out at the veranda." he suddenly adviced San. "Hahahha sunbaenim please, I know that. I'm afraid of heights." she giggled at Seungwoo random advice.

They went into the elevator and push their respective level button. "So sunbaenim, I guess we parted our ways here." San smiled at him as they arrrive 7th floor. "I'm sure we'll meet again very soon." he cunningly winked at her. "Did you just wink? hahahaha yaa sure, and thanks for today, I had so much fun!" thank God there was no one on the elevator other than them. "Hehehe likewise. Bye!" Seungwoo bid her farewell and the elevator closed.

"Wow what a day. Thank god there's no morning class tomorrow." San sighed out of relieved.

»»——————— ✼ ———————««
// Well this is a super super short chapter, it’s supposed to be in previous chapter but it doesn’t seem right.