十二 Shí èr

YOUTH

"Hey" "Hey" Silent again and they smiled. San showed a gesture to let Seungwoo talked first.

"Do you have a cable? I forgot to bring mine" he said while scratching the back of his neck and smiled like the usual he would be. "Eh? Cable?" San was shocked. She couldn't believe that was the first thing Seungwoo asked her after so long they haven't met. "Yes? Phone cable. You're using iPhone right?" Seungwoo replied. "Ouh yes yes. Wait a sec." San started searching her slingbag. "Here you go, it's a bit off, but it works. hahaha" San handed the worn out cable to him. "Hahaha thanks."

The atmosphere was very still. "It's been a while aye? hahaha" cliche Seungwoo decided to break the silent whilst charging his phone to the powerbank. "Hah? Ouh ya, I guess so. I didn't know you join this trip too as you're a sunbae." San was really nervous, she didn't know what to say more. "Aaa about that. I figured that you'll be joining this trip so I did. hahaha" he laughed. Seungwoo really had the most beautiful laugh, the way his eyes twitched when he laughed were beyond adorable. "Wait sunbaenim, you saying that you join this trip just because I did?" San was in disbelieved. "Eh? Sunbaenim? I told you the other day to call me oppa." Seungwoo keep on attacking her with facts. "Aaa yaaa. I totally had forgotten about that." San totally forgot about that as first she thought that Seungwoo was joking and the second thing was it'd be awkward for her to call him that.

"Yaa right? Try calling me oppa now." Seungwoo smirked at her, San was blushing profusely. "Op.. op.. noooo I can't" San said while covering her face because she knew it's obvious how red her face was at that moment. "Hahahaha fine fine. Take your time." Seungwoo laughed at how cute San was. "Sanha, I've actually been meaning to tell you something." San looked up to Seungwoo to hear him out. "I like you." San was so surprised to the point that she choked on her own saliva. She wasn't expecting that. "Sanha-shi you okay? Do you need water?" Seungwoo was worried by San's sudden unexpected reaction. "No, no it's okay I'm fine." She assured the guy. "Okay then. Hurm, I'm pretty sure you understand what I meant right. I like you not as a friend neither as a sunbaenim-hoobaenim." This time it's Seungwoo who was starting to blush. It was so new to San to see this side of him. "I want to know if the feeling is mutual? Hahaha.." he scratched behind of his neck again. San noticed he did that whenever he's not sure of something or whenever he's embarrassed.

San didn't know what to reply or neither she knew how to react to the situation. Suddenly the bus stopped at a gas station. "Students. Whoever wanted to go to the toilet or whatsoever you can go now. We'll be stopping here for 15mins." said the driver. "Thank god. This totally saved me." San monologued. "Sunbaenim, I need to go to the washroom first." she said to Seungwoo, she really needed to be alone for a bit to free her thoughts. "Oh nice. I'll go with you then as I want to go buy drinks from the convenient store." Seungwoo replied. "No. Stay here, I'll buy for you." San said then she get off from the bus. "But, you didn't even ask what kind of drinks I wanted." he said under his breath as he watched San was already running to the washroom.

In the toilet San was screaming inside. She didn't know what to do. She needed to talk to someone. "Joy!" she thought. "Damn it! I left my phone on the bus!!" San gushed, frustrated at herself. She looked at the time, and it's been more than 5 mins she's in the toilet. "Damn it, look at the time. People must be cursing at me outside." she went out and as expected there was a line of at least 3 people waiting to use it. She immediately bowed a bit and said sorry. She still didn't know what to do but she's a bit calm now after she went to buy some candies.

San took a deep breath and climbed to the bus and went to her seat. She saw that Seungwoo was listening to his MP3, she smiled. We're already in the 3rd millenium era, like who still used MP3. "Here you go." San nudged at him and passed his drink. "Milk? How did you know?" Seungwoo took out his earpod and took it. He was surprised that San knew that he wanted milk. "It's something people called intuition?" she answered but Seungwoo remained silent after. San noticed it. "Hahahaha just kidding. I just knew because you will always have a carton of milk with you no matter where you are. Like when you ordered americano the other day, you'll drink the milk you brought with you afterwards. Or that one time you didn't bring it you went to the convenient store to buy it. So yeah, I noticed ahahaha." San laughed. Seungwoo's eyes widened because obviously he was shocked as well as touched to the point he almost got all teary but a man shouldn't cry he tought. Plus, Seungwoo surely didn't expect that coming from San because she always seems so casual but yet she did notice and that all matters. "...and yes I like you too." San continued.

Seungwoo was stunned. He was so happy, delighted. He wanted to jump out of joy but he couldn't because they were in the bus. "Oh my god uri Sanha!! Thank you!!" He was so overjoyed but suddenly he was silent. "What's wrong?" San was worried, what if suddenly Seungwoo reverted his words. "... hurm. Can we not be officially going out? Like that cliché thing everyone does? I just want something simple?" San was taken aback, what did this man infront of him trying to imply. "What do you mean by that, I can't understand." San tried to remain calm, she didn't want to cry after all this feelings confessing.

"I don't want us to be called as girlfriend and boyfriend." the guy said.

»»——————— ✼ ———————««
// Thank you readers who still stick to my writing, I really do appreciate it. XOXO. Just comment with anything, I need feedbacks