二十二 Èr shí èr

YOUTH

<< Fast forward to 5 months later >>

Finally the two love-birds can get their sweet rest after months of tiring schedules, from Sunhwa and Jongsuk wedding to settling Seungwoo's internship. "Oppa, I want to bring you somewhere today after this. So later, I'll set the navigation and you just follow okay?" San said while twirling her pasta. "Oh sure? But where are we going?" the guy asked. "Hurmm, you remember that time when you asked me about my past?" the guy replied with a nod. "Yaa, I think now is the right time but we have to go to that place first." she explained. "Oh okay. If you say so." Seungwoo is that type of guy, he won't argue much, he'll just follow San.

After an hour of drive they arrived at the place supposed. "Ouh, it's a columbarium?" Seungwoo said. San walked and pull the guy's hand to match her pace. They entered a room with urns and San went straight to a specific one. There Seungwoo saw a picture of San, Joy, Wooseok and another guy he couldn't recognize. "Seungyoun oppa, meet Seungwoo oppa, he's the guy I've told you from before. Seungwoo oppa, meet Seungyoun oppa." San introduced them to each other. "So oppa, you see Seungyoun oppa is one of the dearest person to me and my ex boyfriend." San said and few moments later signalled Seungwoo to follow her out.

They find a place in a park near the columbarium. "So the story is that guy just now he died, because of me..." San tears drop but Seungwoo looked really calm waiting for the girl to continue. "If only he didn't send me home he wouldn't have died. Eventhough everyone kept on saying that was his fate I believe that he could've escaped it and live long. That's why I was afraid to accept my feeling towards you, I kept on denying it because I'm scared the same thing would happen to you. I'm scared I'll jinx our relationship." San cried, she then looked at Seungwoo realizing Seungwoo was shedding tears but he quickly wiped it. "Oppa why?" she was shocked because she never saw Seungwoo cried. "No no. It's nothing. Let's go home now." Seungwoo went straight to the car.

They arrived at their apartment and Seungwoo send San to her door as usual and gave San a hug and whispered I love you to her. San went into the house still thinking how weird he was acting but she just thought maybe he was a bit shock of her story and that's his way of handling it.

In the morning San reached her phone and smiled seeing Seungwoo's name on her notification screen. She opened the text and couldn't believe her eyes.

San almost thought she couldn't suddenly read because it was impossible for Seungwoo to send such thing to her. It was just yesterday, not even 24 hours Seungwoo said he loved her and now this. She straightly called him but the number couldn't be reached, she called him a few times but failed. She quickly washed her face and ran to the lift to Seungwoo's house. She rang Seungwoo's door continuously but there was not a single respond. She tried to unlock the door by herself but the password had changed. She felt lost and don't know what to do and that moment she cried.
 

⠀⠀⠀»»——————— ✼ ———————««

//It's a short chapter, ya I know. The point is what's happening here guys?

-And pls do comment anything you want to say, id love to know XOXO