十三 Shí sān

YOUTH

"I don't want us to be called as girlfriend and boyfriend." Seungwoo said. Knowing how fragile San's heart was of course she cried there and then. Seungwoo began to panic, he already assumed that San will be shocked but not to the point that she'll cry. He held her hands and said "Listen, that's not literally what I meant. It's true that I like you, I really do. But being a girlfriend and boyfriend to each other doesn't prove anything Sanha-shi. Knowing that you're mine and I am yours is more than enough. Don't you agree with me, my dearest?" he said calmly.

San hit Seungwoo arm with her small fist but enough to make Seungwoo screamed. "You should have said that before I cried you know! You just wasted my purest tears." she soon carved a smile, Seungwoo was relieved. "Hahahaha how do I supposed to know that you'll cry. I didn't know that the love of my life has tear glands problem. Hahaha." he pinched San's cheek and wiped San's tears soon it began to rain.

"Whateverrr.." San sticked her tongue out but yes she's blushing so hard. "By the way, who in this century still use MP3?" San couldn't help but to ask. "Well my phone is still charging so this little guy is the unsung hero. Hahaha" he said while hugging his so called little guy the MP3. "Stop lying. You always listen to music with that even when your phone battery is at 100%." San uttered. "Wow you do notice everything. Hahaha." Unknowingly San had gotten all red for the gerzillion time that day. "Well, I'm a very observant person though I don't seem like one, huhu." she said trying to be cool with it. "Hahaha okay okay, whatever suits you princess." he smiled at her, he knew that San loved to be called princess. Well he couldn't deny it as she did look like a princess but a clumsy one, a very very clumsy one. "Yaa, regarding the MP3. I don't have any explanation actually. I just like using it, you have a different feel listening to it. I guess. At least it did for me, hahahaha." San just nodded. Yes, everyone had their own preference so that was Seungwoo's, what could she say more.

They arrived at Busan after around 5 hours of travelling. It took longer than usual because the traffic was not on their side. San quickly got off the bus as her was cramped and she could no longer feel her back. "This is why I hate travelling by bus! We could have use the KTX or we could at least travel by our own vehicle yet they forced us to use this!" she pointed at the bus angrily. "Hahaha, well what can we really do? We're the students, whether we like it or not we must abide." San pouted. "You're really a law-abiding college student ain't you Seungwoo sunbaenim?" Seungwoo really enjoyed seeing San like that, she's very cute when she's complaining and protesting.

"Wow you two seems closer now? Well I couldn't blame you, you guys had not been seing each other for over a year now. Tragic! huhuhu" said Joy who suddenly came out of nowhere. "Sooyoung! Stop it! And don't overreact, it's only been two weeks." San pooched. "Well of course. I miss this little lady so much." Seungwoo put his hand on San's shoulder casually and that gesture made Joy jaw-dropped. Seeing that reaction from Joy, Seungwoo smirked. "Didn't she tell you that our dearest Eun Sanha is legally Han Seungwoo's now?" Joy's eyes widened, was opened. She was stunned, she couldn't believe her ears. She kept on pinching her cheeks to check whether she's dreaming or not. "Stop Sooyoung! You're embarassing me." San snapped Joy out of her senses by kicking her. "Ouch, what was that for?! hurmmm.. this what I got after being friend with you.. you didn't even mind to tell me about you and Seungwoo sunbaenim to top that you kicked me. You ungrateful princess wannabe!" Joy began to get all dramatic.

"How do you expect me to tell you when we're on the bus all the time?! And you were all lovey dovey with Yohan? Huh!" Joy was still in her act being all sulky but inside she's screaming because she couldn't wait for the receipts. "I'll go check in first with this drama queen. Bye Seungwoo oppa." San blushed and she dragged her drama queen friend off from Seungwoo's sight. Seungwoo smiled, he was really happy to hear that from San, it was the first time that girl ever called him oppa. She was fussing how she couldn't call him oppa and all yet she did it casually just now plus she even used his real name at that. What a very interesting and peculiar girl she was. At that moment he really couldn't stop smiling because yes he was very content.

»»——————— ✼ ———————««
//Yes, congrats readers if you’re still here, all for SanXSeungwoo! Well this chapter is shorter than the previous one so am really sorry if it's lacking. Thanks again, and if you have anything to say just comment! XOXO

»»——————— ✼ ———————««
//I'm sorry that I've been m.i.a. I've been so busy with family stuffs, and going to be more busy after this with college stuffs, hehe I just got university offer from my dream university hehe. But fret not, I'll be sure to keep on updating from time to time. Tq so much for reading, XOXO.

-Do comment anything you want to say, id love to know XOXO