十一 Shí yī

YOUTH

It's already been a few months following San and Seungwoo first went out together, and it's already a fortnight since she last seen him. The thing was San was still confused with her feelings for Seungwoo and she was more confused with the guy's feelings for her too. She kept on thinking the question that Wooseok asked her a month ago, the question kept on lingers. She's pretty sure that Seungwoo only treated her like his junior or his little sister.

"Have you done packing up for the trip tomorrow?" San asked Joy. "Yaa, have done that this morning. You better do your's now. You do know you take loads of time to pack." Joy replied while playing with her phone. "Yaa, gonna do it later. I can't pack now because there's something bothering me." San sighed. "Joy, can I ask you something? This question going to sound weird and I felt terrible actually." Joy look at San worriedly and nervously at the same time. "Okay, I'm all ears out." San took a deep breath and organizing her words in her mind. "Do you think I like Seungwoo sunbaenim?" San let it out in a breath. "Do you think I no longer have feelings for Seungyoun oppa?" she let out another question, her eyes getting all teary. "Aigoo aigoo, this girl."

Joy went to San who was beside her bed and hugged her. "I've been meaning to ask you about this actually Sanha, but I thought that you might snapped at me again so I didn't." Joy let go of San and look at her in the eyes before she continued talking "I do actually think you like him, you adore, you'd fallen for him, maybe his nice gesture what attracts you because you know girl, that kind of traits are what you seek in a guy." At that particular moment, San felt so sorry and angry at herself. How could she make Joy the one who only wanted the best for her felt that way.

They woke up really early for the trip and gather at the college compound waiting for the bus. "Ugh, we're old enough to go by our own car. Why do they need us to go by bus?! WE AIN'T SCHOOL KIDS! IM FREAKIN OLD ENOUGH TO GET MARRIED!" San was protesting since the moment they woke up. "Then we have to find our own seats on the bus, they at least need to number us! I HATE THE COLLEGE MANAGEMENT!" she was still pissed. "Shut up San, go grab your seat on the bus. There are more people coming!" Joy tried to shut her up. "! I need to go to the bathroom first. Joy you go first, save a seat for me beside you?" San ran for the toilet.

San got her business done and let a sigh of relieved. She looked at the time and screamed. "DAMN IM LATE! I HOPE THE BUS IS STILL THERE!" Again she ran. "Thank god the bus is still here." She climbed to the bus and she was horrified that the bus was already full. Stupid Joy didn't save a seat for her, she was seating beside her boyfriend. "Damn it, I didn't know Yohan joined this trip. Wow I guess a is ditched by her own best friend." She was cursing Joy under her breath whilst giving a sharp glare to Joy. Joy replied with a sorry sign and a dorky smile.

San was vigorously searching for an empty seat with her eyes but there was really none. She was just getting ready to go change to another bus, suddenly San felt a touch on her shirt. She look at her side and holy crap it was Seungwoo and an empty seat beside him by the window. "You can seat here if you want to?" said Seungwoo. San was still stunned, it's been a while since she met him. And God, how she has been missing him; she just realized. "San-shi?" Seungwoo called her again. "Ouh yes yes please. Thanks?" San sat beside him nervously. It was quite a nerve-wrecking moment for her there as she needed to go through Seungwoo to get to her seat, she really hoped that the driver won't start driving or anything like that. "Thank God I'm safe." She murmured low enough not even an angel could hear.

It was quite. Too quite for the both of them. San needed to break the silent. "Hey" "Hey"

They both speak at the same time.

»»——————— ✼ ———————««
// I promised to update more chapters! I hope you enjoy this kind of short chapter. XOXO