二十 Èr shí ( Hello Summer Pt. 1)

YOUTH

It's finally summer by means holiday and humid weather which San really hates. She was at Seungwoo's house playing XBox with him. "Hey San-chi since we have nothing to do this two weeks wanna go to a vacation?" San took that second to beat Seungwoo in Mario Cart. "Yeay I won!! You boo boo the fool oppa hahahaha." Seungwoo smiled and patted her head. "Do you even listen to what I said just now hime?" Seungwoo had various of nicknames for San, he will call her whatever he likes. "Sorry, what you were saying again? I was too immerse in winning the game hehe." She scratched her cheeks cutely. "I was saying how about we go on a vacation, I'll be very busy after summer as I'll start my internship and Sunhwa’s noona wedding." San eyes lit up when she heard the word vacation. "Where to??" she asked excitedly. "It's summer so the beach of course!" Upon hearing beach San lit up eyes just now turned uninterested. "Sorry, somewhere else please. Why does people want to go to the beach in the first place? And in this weather? Do you want to freakin kill me oppa?" San was not a fan of beach basically because it's too hot and it's too sandy. "Eungggg (cute like) come on dear. Please do oppa a favor. We can do so many things there, volleyball, watching sunset together, sunrise too. It'll be fun, I promise you. Please.." It was super rare for Seungwoo to act like this, in fact as long as San knew him this is the first time he acted all cute like this. "Now oppa, why are you like this? How do you expect me to decline after what you just did. YOU SO CUTE!!!!" She hugged him tightly and stretch his cheeks, everyday San found a new side of Seungwoo. She thought how can she not love him, he was just full of unexpected charms. Seungwoo turned bright red because he did not mean to be cute it's just that he really wanted to go to the beach this time around but nevertheless he was happy that San seemed delighted. "Her passions are made of nothing but the finest part of pure love" he mumbled. "Hah what oppa?" San couldn't hear clearly what Seungwoo just said "Nothing, just my habit of quoting Shakespeare hehe." He smiled again at the love of his life and give her a peck of kiss on her rosy cheek and whispered to her "Thank you for existing Eun San-Ha."

They decided to go to the beach on weekdays on the last week of summer break as planned to avoid crowd. San straight away went down and text Seungwoo that she'll be waiting at the lobby. She was just about to put on her airpods, Seungwoo was seen getting out from the elevator followed by Jungmo. San did figure he was going to tag along but she still lowkey hoped it was just her and Seungwoo in the car but nevermind the more the merrier. "Uri San-chi how long have you been waiting?" Seungwoo felt sorry to make San waits, wherelse it should've been him who waits for the girl. "But, eh why are you alone? Where's Joy?" Seungwoo asked while eyeing for Joy. "No worries I just got here too. Aaa Joy had something to do so she'd be joining us either later at night or tomorrow morning." San did asked Joy to tag along because she knew that Jungmo will surely join them so if Seungwoo could bring a friend she must too. "Hey Jungmo, you look gloomier than usual today? huhu" San said whilst noticing that he was wearing all black from head to toe; black bucket hat, black shades on the back of his ears, long-sleeved baggy tshirt and short black pants matched with his black slippers plus a pair of dead eyes. "Huhu look who's talking? Aren't you the one who insisted not going but ended up being the most excited?" San eyes widened by Jungmo suddened fact attacked. San nudged Seungwoo with her elbow. "Why you have to tell him everything oppa?" San whined. "Hey I tell him nothing. You tweeted remember, telling the world that you hate beach and you're just going because I insisted. Hahahaha" San was a bit embarrassed by the fact the boys paid attention for her useless ranting on Twitter. Well it's actually not weird if it's Seungwoo because obviously he's her boyfriend so logically he would do so but Jungmo? He should've cared the least; if only she knew that Jungmo shared the same feeling as Seungwoo had towards her. "Ugh, so do you expect me to wear all black like you too? Thank you, next." San voiced out to Jungmo; she couldn't really understand what kind of people would want to wear all black on such hot weather. Seungwoo on the other hand was wearing yellow short sleeved t-shirts and beige loose long pants and he had a pair of see-through shades also at the back of his ears and San was wearing an olive green midi dress with a beach hat in her hand, she was already wearing her shades; it was one of the reasons why Jungmo said that she was excited to go to the beach.

After loading all the luggage and bags in the boot, Jungmo called out for Seungwoo. "Hyung, car key please. I'm driving." Jungmo asked Seungwoo for the keys. "Why is he driving? I thought you would?" San was a bit disappointed, at first she wanted to be alone with Seungwoo but she already gave up on that and now with Jungmo driving she cannot seat in front with Seungwoo, she had to stay at the back alone. What is life anymore, she thought. "Hahahaha it just happened that way, look at the bright side you can have all the seats at the back all by yourself." Seungwoo knew what San really meant so he's trying to get on San good sides and San who didn't want Seungwoo to feel bad she gave in again.

They arrived around noon, earlier than expected. "Guys I'll go check in first and I'll go straight to the villa. I will leave the second key at the receptionist just in case if I slept, so that you guys still can enter... you know what I mean right?" Jungmo said while taking some of the luggage and bags that he could manage to carry. "Are you sure? Aren't you hungry, we should go lunch first and we can later check in together?" San felt bad if Jungmo was the one who did everything. "Yaaa it's okay, and I'm not that hungry." San eyed Seungwoo to say something. "If you say so, text me later if you want me to buy food for you." what the older guy said was totally not what San expected, he was supposed to make the kid stayed for lunch. "Ya ya. See you guys later. Man why is it hot?" He mumbled but enough for San and Seungwoo to hear and he walked straight to the reception.

Soon after San and Seungwoo lose sight of Jungmo they both walked to a cafe nearby. "Oppa, why didn't you insist Jungmo to eat lunch with us. He must be hungry too..." San was still feeling bad that Jungmo went and checked in alone. "Dear, I know him. He meant what he said, I wouldn't win otherwise. So you don't have to worry okay. I'm sure if he's hungry he'll text me later." San was still feeling bad, it was clearly written all over her face. She didn't really understand herself, just then she really wanted to be alone with Seungwoo but now when she had the chance she's not happy. "Hey it's fine. Now where should we sit, do you mind by the windows there?" Seungwoo tried to assure her lover and tried to change topic. San replied with a nod and they went to their preferred seats. Soon as they seated a waitress came and give them the menu. "Here's your menu sir. You can call me again later when you have decided on what you want to order." the waitress smiled and went back to her work. "What do you want to eat oppa?" San asked while flipping the menu, the sea breeze there was actually nice and seeing her lover infront of her so focus on the menu made it better. After some convincing from Seungwoo she finally get over the burden she felt just now. "Hurm I think I'd go with naengmyeon, and we can order chibaek too." Seungwoo finally decided on what he wanted after some flipping through the list of food. "Oh, just order one beer then. I do not feel like drinking alcohol yet, but the chicken is okay." San was actually not the drinking type because she'll get drunk easily so she didn't want to trouble anyone. San raised up her hand to call the waitress, "1 naengmyeon, fried chicken, 1 jjomyeon, 1 raspberry bingsu, 1 beer and 1 mineral water please." the waiter typed in the order in the tablet and repeated their order.

Seungwoo looked outside the window. As expected there was not many people, but there are still some people though, children and teenagers; maybe enjoying every last bits of their holidays. "Oppa, it's kind of nice actually, going here. Sorry for refusing at first hahaha." Seungwoo who was admiring the the view outside turned to San who was another view; a view he would give his everything in the world to have. He smiled at her lovingly, Seungwoo didn't need to say much to express his thoughts because San would understand either way. They were enjoying their food when he got a text from Jungmo, he then called the waitress. "1 dolsot bimbimbap and a set of spicy chicken please, take-away." San didn't need to ask much because she knew it was for Jungmo, she continued to eat while the boyfriend was still ordering. As she was holding her chicken, she accidentally dropped it on her clothes. "Ah ! This is a new dress, and it is so obvious. Oppaa...." Seungwoo looked at San and laughed but still passed her tissues, she pouted. "Hahahaha. Still clumsy as ever uri San-chi. I think you should go change but wait until Mogu's food is ready. Now, finish your food first." the boyfriend suggested. "Urmmm, are you not going with me?" the way Seungwoo said was like he was going to stay in the cafe. "Aaaa yes, I'm just going to wait here. Doesn't feel like going to the villa yet. Plus, we're going to play volleyball after this so might as well just wait here." San pouted again. Seungwoo stood up and went to her and pulled out another tissue. "Here, here. If the stain wouldn't come out I'll buy you a new one okay." He tried to wiped the stain off his girlfriend dress and that unexpected gesture made San fluttered.

A while after, the waitress before came back to them and hand Jungmo's packed lunch. "Alright oppa, I'll be back in a few minutes." San took the paper bag and ready to go. "You right few minutes, hahaha and here the car keys." Seungwoo said knowing that San usually will take longer time to just change clothes while throwing the car keys to her, besides she'll try to wash the stain first. "Hehe, me loves you." the girlfriend caught the key and gave a flying kiss to her dearest boyfriend, she then ran towards the car to get her luggage.

Seungwoo smiled lovingly, eyes still on San. "I'd do everything to keep that joyful, cunning, beautiful-self of yours, my love."

 

»»——————— ✼ ———————««

//Hello Summer! will be in 2 parts hiks <3 I hope you enjoy part 1 hehe

-And pls do comment anything you want to say, id love to know XOXO