四 Sì

YOUTH

San and Seungwoo arrived at their college just few minutes after as the traffic was on their side. "Ahjussi, how much is it?" asked San to the taxi driver. "3600won." soon as the taxi driver told her the fare, Seungwoo casually paid for it. "Sunbaenim, I already told you, it's on me." complained San as she sincerely really wanted to pay for the fare. "Have a nice day ahjussi and thank you." Seumgwoo ignored San complain but instead he smiled at her and went out of the taxi and followed by San. "The taxi fare is too cheap compared to what'd you cost me today, you should treat me to a drink or lunch. Hahahhaha." said the milky-fair skin guy jokingly after they safely went out of the taxi.

"Hm I'm sorry... But yes please, I'll be glad to treat you to lunch or tea or dinner, whatever you want." San was a bit taken aback at what Seungwoo said eventhough she already knew he was just joking but yet she was glad that he wanted her to treat him because she wanted to treat Seungwoo to something. "Hahhaa relax, don't be sorry. I was joking or did I? hahahaha. See you when I see you, Eun San Ha."Seungwoo bid San farewell and in a minute he was out of sight, San was again blurred by the sudden moment. "He asked me to treat him, but he didn't even give his number for me to contact him.." sighed San in dissapointment. She really meant it when she said she'll be glad to treat Seungwoo to go eat as she really wanted to pay his endless kindness towards her.

San finally arrived infront of her dorm's door after experiencing so much thing for a day. Her room was at the third floor so she even needed to climb the stairs. What a tiring day for her. She entered her room seeing Joy was sleeping, San smiled. She must have waited for her long enough until she fell asleep. San wouldn't want to wake Joy so she finished packing some things left, by then she woke Joy up. "Joy ah, let's go." said San while waking Joy up. "Ahh San. How long have you arrived, I'm sorry I fell asleep." said Joy half-awake. "Hm around an hour maybe? But enough of that, let's get all our things in your car AND YEAY NEW HOUSE!" added San excitedly. "Ouh okay hahahhaha LET'S GO." with that Joy was fully awake.

It took them only 15 minutes to arrive at their new apartment with car as it's not that far. But, just now San took almost a whole 3 hours to arrive at their dorm just because she occured unavoidable humiliation incident. Their things are safely brought into the house and they both couldn't stop panting because it was so exhausting. "AAAAA REST! FINALLY I GOT TO REST!!" screamed Joy. "Yeay I know right!" San threw herself on the bed.

"Yah, Sanha. You haven't told me what happened to you this afternoon?" Joy suddenly remembered her conversation with San on the phone a few hours ago. "Ya about that hahahahahhaah. It's nothing to worry actually but I happened to trip on the bus and I fell huhu. Adding to that I fell on a stranger!!! AND THAT STRANGER TURNED OUT TO BE OUR SUNBAE!! Can you imagined how embarassed I was?!" San told her story with full expressions to Joy so she could imagine clearly what just happened and Joy bursted out laughing on her stomach. "HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA WHY IS MY FRIEND SO STUPID?! HAHHAHA I DON'T KNOW YOU HAHAHHAHA!! SHE MUST HAD MAJOR FACEPALMED YOU, IF I WERE HER I WOULDNT HAVE ADMIT YOU'RE MY HOOBAE HAHAHAHHAHAAHA" Joy was laughing so hard, she was possesed by the devil of laughing.

"Hm I don't it's that funny!! I WAS TRAUMATIZED!! and it's not a her.." Upon hearing that, Joy laughed more histerically to the point she fell off from her bed and that surely didnt stop her from laughing again "HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA WHAT THE ACTUAL HAHAHAHHAHA SO THE SUNBAE IS A GUY THEN? HAHAHHAHAHAHHA YOU MUST HAVE LOOK LIKE A FOOL HAHAHHAHAHA." San already pulled on a face showing that she was not happy with Joy reaction, Joy should have pitied her not laughing like a mad woman. "Stop it! It's not even that funny maybe a bit funny but not to that extend. HUH! But thank God, the sunbae was really nice. He didn't even laugh at me yet he helped me and he do smile a lot too. Hahahaha." this time it made Joy stop laughing, it's very peculiar to hear San talking about other guy that way especially after Seungyoun's death.

"Waa, what's his name. Don't tell me you didn't get his name, I'm gonna bit you." said Joy, because knowing how awkward San was around strangers there's a high chance that she didn't ask for his name. "Speaking of a guy really made you stop laughing eh? Btw, excuse me, I did get his name okay. His name is Seungwoo and his full name is Jeon, Han, Heo Seungwoo hahaha I already forgot about that" silly San eventhough it was just a few hours ago she already forgot Seungwoo's real name. "Han Seungwoo right?" guessed Joy. "YAAAA!! HAN SEUNGWOO! But wait, how did you know him?" San was a bit shock that Joy knew Seungwoo as she haven't seen him anywhere in college before. "Eun San Ha come on, tell me how many people you know in our college? You can count with your fingers." Joy replied sarcastically as San was like that, she's the type to not give a damn about unsignificant people around unless that people are really popular like the Doba J.

"Ugh whatever, but how did you know him?" San was more curious to know how Joy knew Seungwoo. "He's always with Doba J if you noticed and another younger guy named Jungmo, this Jungmo kid skipped few years of terms because he damned smart. He’s like few years younger than us be he’s our sunbae huhu" replied Joy explaining more than San had asked. "Aaaa I never really notice that because Doba J usually hangs with different guys so yeahh." claimed San, lowkey not admitting that she really didn't care what happened surround her. "Anyway, do tell me more about what happened after that." Joy was still curious about what happened, she was sure that San haven't finished her story. "That's practically it, ahh yeaah. I want to repay him for his kindness so I told him that I want to pay for the taxi fare but still knowing that, he paid for it. Then he said maybe I could treat him to lunch or something, I was glad that he brought that up himself but then he left. I didn't even got his number, hm how can I repay him now?!" sighed San remembering that she still haven't tought about that. "Don't worry I bet you're going to meet him again anytime sooner." said Joy calming San down who was not even supposed to stress over such thing and this time she noticed something really different how San talked about Seungwoo, she never had seen this side of San.

»»——————— ✼ ———————««
// I changed a bit how the paragraphs work so it won't look so long. It's a short chapter but I hope you enjoyed! Thank you XOXO