十 Shí

YOUTH

Without San and Seungwoo knowing they'd been hanging together quite a lot since their first outing. They'd been going to the gym more than often as the apartment they both lived in had that accomodation.

Joy noticed the changes in San, she'd been more lively ever since but Joy chose not to say anything as she worried that San probably would snap at her again. Joy was very content to see San like that, she only hoped the best for her dearest Sanha. On the other hand, Wooseok was aching. From then till now, he only loved San.

The three was having their first class of the week. It's history class, Joy was asleep throughout the class but it's something usual so San and Wooseok just let her be. "San, are you free this evening?" asked Wooseok. "I'm free. Why oppa?" San replied. "Hurm let's go hang out." suggested Wooseok. "Okay. But what are we going to do, and I don't think Joy can join us. This morning she already told me that she'll be going somewhere straight after class." San explained. "Ouh that's more like it hahahaha. Anyways, we can go watch movies maybe like last time when we went for movies marathon or I don't know, anything you want to do." Wooseok sincerely asked San, he really wanted to spend time with San; just the two of them. "Hahahhaha oppa you meanie! You always want to ditch Joy." San never took Wooseok's words seriously because he always be so cunning, little did she know Wooseok meant every words he said.

"Bye guys! Have fun without me, but I bet I'll be having more fun than spending time with you prince and princess wannabe aka losers! Hahhahahaha" Joy said while sticking her tongue out. "Ah go away!" San shoooed Joy away.

"So where are we going oppa?" San asked. "I'm hungry, should we go for lunch first? We can go to your favourite cafe." Wooseok was really hungry as he didn't eat his breakfast because he woke up a bit late than usual. "Yaaa that's brilliant. I'm craving for their cheesecake too. Let's go!!!" looking at how San nowadays, had she always been this vibrant, Wooseok wondered. Regardless, he's happy whenever she is.

"Aaaa their cheesecake is never a dissapointment. How long has it been since I had this, I didn't get it the last time I went here with Seungwoo sunbaenim." Wooseok who was enjoying his food suddenly look straight at San as she spoke of the older's name. "You went here with that Seungwoo guy?" Wooseok tried so hard to not sound as he was jealous. "Yaaaa, remember the week when we went for the movies marathon, it'd been 2 months is it?" how can a person be so oblivious, only Eun Sanha can relate to that. "Ouh.." that's the only word Wooseok could reply at that moment. "Why oppa? You don't look very content. Don't worry oppa, he's okay and very nice too!!" the younger tried to convince the older that Seungwoo was really a decent guy. "Do you like him?" Wooseok couldn't be anymore straighforward. "Of course I like him! How can I befriended with someone I hate." Wooseok let out a subtle relieved after what San had just said; San only liked him as a friend, he thought.

They spend their time at the cafe longer than usual because first thing was they don't know where to go and the second thing was they still don't where to go. "Oppa, how do you know you like someone?" the question came out of nowhere. "What do you mean by that Sanha?" Wooseok answered San's question by another question. "The question you asked me before, do you like him? That one. It won't get off my mind. I kept thinking of it.. So yeah, how do you know you like someone? Like as in romantically. It's been so long since I was in love, I forgot the feelings."

Wooseok was very much uncomfortable at that particular moment but he tried his best to remain calm. "Hurm I don't really know. Because it differs for every person." he answered the question as calm as he could. "I see. What about you, how do you know you like someone oppa?" San threw another question at Wooseok. "Hah? Me?" Wooseok was flustered. "Yaaa you. Come to think of it, we never talked about this before. Hahaha I never knew the person you like, as I far as I know, you don't have a girlfriend right. Or do you?" Wooseok was again more flustered, how can this girl be so blunt with asking questions. "Hahaha of course I don't have a girlfriend. But I do have someone I like. Okay back to your question just now. How do I realized when I like someone? For me, I want to see that person everyday, I got nervous and anxious if I don't see her. I long for her for every moment, and I have the urge to protect her at all times. When she cries, it broke my heart. My heart shatters whenever I see she's hurting, but when she smiles I'm the happiest man on earth. There's more actually, to list it will take me forever hahaha. But that's about it."

San shed her tears whilst listening to every bits that Wooseok said. "Hey, why are you crying?" Wooseok was kind of shock at the unexpected reaction. "It's so beautiful. The way you explained just now; it's like a melody. I can see how you really love and adore the girl. Tell me more about her." San urged Wooseok, she didn't exactly want to know who was the girl that Wooseok referred to. She just wanted to hear about that particular girl. Wooseok knew that but even if San wanted to know who's the girl, never in a million years would he reveal it. He wouldn't put the relationship he had with San at risk. Call him a coward all you want but still he just couldn't do it.

"Okay so this girl I like is very carefree and very lovable. She could be selfless at times but she can be selfish too. A girl nature is to be fragile, but she's beyond fragile; she's vulnerable, that makes me want to protect her more." San listened attentively not knowing it's her that Wooseok’s describing. "Why are you still not confessing? She seems like a nice girl but.. based on what you just told me, you better be prepare she could be a pain in the . Trust me, I'm a girl, I know." San sounded so stupid because she was literally referring to herself. Only that she didn't know it. Pabo San hahaha. "Hahahaha, you bet she is, regardless she's my pain in the then." he smiled at San. "And, it's not like I won't confess, I can't is the right word. This girl I hold so dearly is very near to me, but at the same time she's very far. I can never get hold of her but it's for the better." Wooseok's heart was screaming San's name but what can he do he's too cowardice to confess it's her all along.

"Ouh, that's sad." the clueless described girl replied.

»»——————— ✼ ———————««
// God, it's already chapter 10. Hm I'm sorry that it has been this far but still San X Seungwoo is still not happening. I promise, soon!! Btw, thanks again for those who stick. XOXO