十九 Shí jiǔ

YOUTH

Joy woke up in the morning seeing San was already drying her hair. "Wow you're early EARLY today?" It's actually not rare for San to wake up early because she's a morning person but it's very unusual for San to bath early. Usually when she woke up in the morning she will just brush her teeth and stayed on bed with her phone until late noon. "Kind of. My body felt sticky since I didn't bath last night because that certain someone took her time in the bathroom since forever huhu." San replied sarcastically whilst rolling her eyes. "Heyy... It didn't take me that long okay. You're the one who slept while waiting for me and I did try to wake you up but failed..." Joy counter-back. "You did? Wow I must be so tired to not wake up..." San's a light sleeperwhich was contradict to what Joy said, even the slightest nudge will wake her up, sometimes even if you just called her name she will wake up unless she was too exhausted she will sleep like there's no tomorrow.

San then opened her closet and picked out something to wear. "You're going somewhere?" Joy asked again. "Yaaa. Going to visit Seungyoun oppa." That answer made Joy got up from her bed. "Do you want me to go with you?" Joy was a bit worried because San could be extra sensitive when it came to Seungyoun and at the same time she wanted to go to as they didn't get to visit him on his anniversary the other day due to exam. "No, it's okay. I feel like going alone this time." San wanted to go alone as there're many things she wanted to share and express to Seungyoun. "Alright then. Be careful hun, be back by dinner okay. I'll cook tonight." San replied with a smile, she could see how concerned her friend was for her but she's fine now.

San took the subway to the columbarium because it's much more convenient rather than taking the cab. As she arrived there she took a deep breath and went straight to him. "Annyeong oppa. Have you been well up there? I'm sure you do. Sorry I didn't get to come earlier, I got exam on that day. By the way, I came alone today oppa, it actually took me loads of courage, this is my first time you see, coming alone like this. Aren't you proud of me hehet? I actually want to tell so much but when I'm here I lost all my words hahaha.." She stared at the see-through glass, there placed 3 photos, Seungyoun's photo, Seungyoun and his family photo and the other one was them 4 smiling widely during a field trip taken at a beach; him, San, Joy and Wooseok. "You know what oppa, knowing me you must know that it was so hard living life to think that you died because of me. I know everyone said what happened 2 years ago it was not because of me but I couldn't help myself thinking otherwise. Okay, I'm ready now to share what I wanted to say initially. Guess what oppa? I found myself a guy that I can truly fell in love with, his name is Han Seungwoo. He can never be your replacement because there's this saying some "people come into your life and you just know that you can never replace them even if they left you", and that is you oppa. No one could ever replace you. But, Seungwoo oppa came into my life unexpectedly and when I come to realize it I already fell for him. You do not have to worry, he's very kind, he took care of me well, he listens dearly to me. I can totally be myself like I used to be whenever I'm with him. I can be the same goofy San around him as much as I want. I'm so glad I met him, because you know other than my family, Joy, you, Wooseok oppa no one can really understand me that well. Because I'm very much a complicated person. And by knowing him, I got close to his family too, he has a noona and also a hyung which is his noona's fiance, he also has a bestfriend or so called not-blood related younger brother which always sticks to him. But, that kid I think he's gay, gay for Seungwoo oppa hahaha although Seungwoo oppa said he is not but who knows hahaha." San shared everything to Seungyoun, the moment where she gets to know Seungwoo to the examination she just finished but she purposely left one thing out; Wooseok is in love with her. She thought that it is not something she should say, she was not the person who should tell that.

The time shown 4PM, San had been there for 3 hours. "Aaa look at the time oppa, it's 4 already. I have to go now because Joy's cooking us dinner. And I want to drop by at the supermarket to buy kimchi too, we ran out of it hahaha. See you at another time oppa, next time I'll come with Joy and Wooseok oppa too. Annyeong." San bid her farewell, she felt the burden she carried all along was finally lighten. Coming here today was the wisest thing to do.

 

»»——————— ✼ ———————««
//Yeay another short update. I'll try to update another chapter by tomorrow. For those who still reading, thank you for your love.

-And pls do comment anything you want to say, id love to know XOXO