三 Sān

YOUTH

After spending six long months at home doing nothing it's finally the time to go back to college and San couldn't be more excited. She had finished packing her things a week before and that was super rare as she's the icon of procrastination, yaa she was just excited to start her road to final year; just three more semesters. She woke up early in the morning, another rare sight of her huhu, to make sure everything was ready. She asked her parents to send her a bit early than usual because Joy and her decided to move out of their dorms and rented a decent apartment that was suitable for the two of them. So they need to settle lots of things with the landlord and they also needed to move out all of their things from the dorm. It's gonna be a tiring day! Since it's weekday, too bad Yeri couldn't send her off, San was a bit sad actually as she'll surely be missing her sister lot. But, oh well she'll find time to go back or she'll make Yeri go to her hahahaha.

San arrived first at the apartment so she settled everything with the landlord, she already told Joy on the text that Joy can go straight to the dorm and go packed their remaining things there. She'll come later on after she had finished moving in her things that she already packed from the house. Her parents was very satisfied with the condition of the apartment, eventhough it's a little bit expensive but it's worth it because it got everything and very accommodative especially for girls and most importantly the security system was reliable so they won't have anything to worry. "Omma, appa, I think I can manage from here. You should be on your way back now, I don't want Yeri got back from school with no one at home. I bet she'll be hungry too so please buy her food too on the way." even in that kind of situation that she's needing her parents help, she prioritised her little sister more. "Sanha, you pampered her too much. She's a big girl now." stated her mom while her father nodded meaning that he agreed. "She's still a baby for me so palli palli go home pleasee. I'll be fine don't worry okay? OMMA APPA SARANGHAE!!" claimed San while asking her parents to go home that instant. "Alright alright uri dal. Take care, and be safe. Call us when you already arrived at your dorm." said her father. "Arasseo appa, you too. ANNYEONG!!" San bid her farewell to her parents. Soon after her parents bid their farewell too, San continued to unpack her things. She needed to be fast because she already promised Joy that she'll go to meet her at their dorm at 3 and it's already past 2.

"Finally done! What time is it now? AAAA IT'S ALREADY 3!! Joy gonna be pissed." San didn't realize the time when she was packing. She took her cardigan and went to the bus stop, she had to take the bus to go to the dorm since it's not a walking distant. Thank god she when she arrived the bus was there but it was full so she couldn't get any sit and she's exhausted. "Ugh, I should have gotten the taxi." murmured her. Protestingly she went onto the bus and try to find a nice spot to stand, she couldn't afford any circumstances that might made she fall on her knees in the full occupied bus. After a few seconds of surveying the entire bus she went and stand in the middle of the crowd where there was only one left empty spot with the handle, yeah she really needed the handle; San was bad at balancing herself. Eventhough she already got the spot, she's still eyeing for an empty sit because she was really exhausted and she needed to sit but no one seems to get up from their sit. Unknowingly she fell asleep while standing. Suddenly, the bus driver used the emergency break because there's a cat crossing the road, as for San who was fast asleep you could already guess what had happened to her right? Fortunately she did not fell on her knees, instead she fell on top of a guy who was standing beside her and caused for both of them to lie down on the bus, it was chaotic. She was stunned at what just happened, aaaa how could she be so stupid, falling asleep in the bus, on top of that it was whilst standing! She quickly got off from the boy and helped him to get up, she apologized to the boy frantically as she was really sorry and more embarrassed. Every eyes were on her at that time, she closed her eyes and kept her head down as she couldn't bear the humiliation. Knowing that the boy just now held her wrist and they got off the bus at the next stop.

"You can open you eyes now. We're already off the bus." said the boy. "Uh? When did we get off ?" said San cluelessly. She was so into her humiliation that she didn't even realize the boy had pulled her out of the bus, thank God. "Just now. Hahahaha, and I'm sorry that I pulled you out." he apologized because he felt bad for dragging a girl out eventhough his intention was good. "No no, in fact I'm so thankful. If not for you I would have to bear all the eyes who were looking at me until I reach my stop. AAA THINKING OF THAT, I NEARLY FORGOT, JOY GONNA BE REALLY MAD AT ME THIS TIME!" San freaked out when she remembered that she was supposed to be at the dorm already. She quickly called Joy "SOOYOUNG AH!! MIAN!! I know I should already be there but something that was unavoidable just happened and it's hard to tell on the phone, I tell you later. I promised I'll be there in another half an hour because I need to settle some things first." explained San earnestly so Joy wouldn't get mad at her. "Sanha are you okay? Did something bad happened?" Joy became to get worried as San didn't really explain what happened. "No, it's nothing bad actually so don't worry. Just keep on packing and I'll be there soon okay?" said San reassuring everything was fine. "Ouh okay then. Take care, byebye." as Joy was already reassured she ended the call even before San got to say her byebye. "Aishh, this girl really got no phone manners." murmured San to herself but the boy heard her as San can heard the boy giggled. "I'm sorry about that, my friend always did that to me hahaha." said San awkwardly and she was still embarrassed about just now incident. "It's okay. Ouh and I'm Seungwoo by the way." he giggled at the end of his sentence.

"Hm may I ask where were you going actually?" asked Seungwoo. "I'm going to my dorm at Hanyang University." stated San, she didn't want to explain further because no matter how nice someone looked, you can never really trust a stranger. "Eehhhh? Hanyang University? What a coincidence, I was going there too, I can't believe we go to the same college, what year are you?" this time he smiled more because he was excited to know that San was his collegemate but otherwise for San, she was taken aback, she was a bit reluctant to answer and yes again Seungwoo could detect that and he naturally took out his student ID and gave it to San. "Aaaa, I didn't say that I don't believe you." San was more taken aback after the much taller guy handed his student ID. "Yes you didn't but it was written all over your face hahaha." he giggled again and a sudden guiltiness was all over San. "I'm sorry, I've wronged you so much today, first I fell onto you, then I questioned your name and now this.. I'm really sorry." San keeps bowing and apologizing to show how sorry she felt. "Ey girl it's okay, keep it that way. It's good to have that nature, to be more cautious around strangers. And can I have my ID back?" he giggled again. "Ouh, I'm sorry I didn't realized it was still with me." San glanced at his student ID before handed it back. "You're a '93, you're an oppa then? and a sunbae.. ouh sorry I accidentally look at your RRD, I should not right.." said San after realizing she shouldn't really look at others' RRD without consent. "You sure do apologize a lot girl hahaha and I kept on calling you girl and I think it's sounding rude hahaha." phrased him as San still hadn't properly introduces herself. "God, I totally forgot about that. Eun San Ha, but you can just call me San for short and I'm in my final year for degree but I see that you're already taking your masters as stated in your student ID and you're an oppa too. So, nice to meet you sunbaenim." San bowed to him to show respect as how normal Korean would do. "Hahahaha okay then hoobaenim. I think we should get going now? Your friend must be waiting hahaha." reminded Seungwoo to San. "Oh ya! I'm so late. Sunbaenim you said you want to head to the college too right. We just can go there together by taxi, it's okay, the taxi fare is on me. It's the least I can do for you." San finally felt more relaxed and allayed after all the chaoticness. He replied with a smile and nodded.

»»——————— ✼ ———————««

// Alas, our San finally got to meet Seungwoo. We will unveil more about em in the next chapter. I hope you enjoy their first meeting. Thank you for reading!