十四 Shí sì

YOUTH

San and Joy finally came back from war to get a room for themselves, it was actually war for a big room for two and smaller rooms, obviously everyone wanted the former. But, guess luck was on their side that day.

They entered the room and put all their stuffs in the wardrobes provided. San could already saw the eagerness in Joy's face to know every bits of the details what happened on the bus. She sighed but she didn't mean bad, it's just she's very lazy to provide all the details but oh well, it's better than getting strangled by Joy.

Joy already sat down on the bed and cried for San to come and sit beside her. "Sanha yah, what are you doing more. My patience is already at it's limit now." she said. "Yes yes maam, I'm coming." San replied. "Okay, I want to know everything. Don't leave even a single detail or else!" As expected Joy will result to violence if San didn't do as told. "Ya ya I know. Hahaha, I don't want to be beaten into a pulp just after I finally being confessed to." So San told every single things to Joy, from the moment she sat beside Seungwoo until he made her cried and so on.

"Sooyoung-ah, didn't you find him a bit weird when he said he didn't want us to be as boyfriend and girlfriend?" San couldn't help but to ask. "Well a bit but at the same time it's not. The way people express their love differs from each other, maybe that's his way. So yaa, to be very honest I find it's quite normal hahaha" Joy explained, the way she thinks was always different from people. She always had her own point of view or perceptive so that was one of the reasons why San asked her. "Ouh okay, if you say so. But actually, I was more relieved if it's like that. Seungwoo oppa is different, everything about him is different. Do you know that sometimes he randomly quotes Shakespeare's, hahaha very odd right? I feel like I could start a new with him.." San's words stopped, the memories of Seungyoun and her suddenly came to her, the guilt was suddenly conquering her thoughts. Without she realized, she was already in tears.

Joy already expected this was going to happen any time sooner. She immediately hugged San in her embrace. She caress her like a child. Eventhough they are the same age but San was always like a child, San needed to be take care of. Even since their first met, Joy already felt that urge. "Here here cry all you want but promise me, this will be the last time you'll cry because of Seungyoun oppa. It's almost 2 years, it's already time to let go of the past. I'm not asking you to forget him neither should anyone but the live ones should move onwards Sanha dear. He must also wanted the best for you too and you even met a very decent guy. That oppa must be very happy now above." San continued sobbing like a baby until she felt asleep. Joy was feeling terribly sorry for making San told her about what had happened on the bus knowing that San will turn out like this but it's for the best.

They woke up very early because they have everything scheduled for them. "Daheck my face looks terrible?!!! How am I gonna face everyone today?! SOOYOUNG HELP ME!!" San screamed in horror upon seeing her face in the mirror. "Hahahaha what do you expect San, you were bawling all night." Joy laughed. "But still, this is beyond horrible! What am I gonna do?!" her face looked so swollen and we didn't really have to mention about her eyes. "Lol, you'll manage. Just wear your shades all day, by evening I think your face will be back to normal." Joy suggested. "JOY MY FRIEND YOU'RE BRILLIANT!" San went and hugged her.

"Quick! Go take your bath, we're already late. Be fresh, we're going to go hiking today!" Joy shooed San to the toilet.

They went to the site after grabbing some light food to eat. Seems like lots of people already gathered there. San was eyeing for someone, and that certain someone was Seungwoo. "Where is he?" she mumbled. "Aaaaa little princess here is searching for her beau ey?" Joy noticed. "Text him girl." Joy added. "Well, guess what? A left her phone in the room." San sighed. "YOU WHAT?! I told you to check your stuff before getting out of the room didn't I?" Joy was ticked off. "I'm sorry. I was sure I did put it in my bag but it was not there." San looked down because she knew she was at fault. "San, phone is important here. What if you get lost or anything later, how can people contact you." Joy sighed. "Well I have you!" San's eyes lit up. "You meant him?" Joy replied whilst pointing to Seungwoo who was approaching them and he was with the Jungmo guy. "Where did he came from?!" San screamed. "He kind of saw us and he came. What's wrong? You were the one who was looking for him just now." said Joy. "No. Not Seungwoo oppa but the other guy! Why is he here?!" San urged. " that kid is Seungwoo's sunbaenim close friend or should I say younger brother, but not blood-related but close so of course he's here." San looked at Joy with fierceful eyes. "You’re talking too much Joy. I know that too fgs! But the thing is, he was not in the bus and I didn't see him anywhere yesterday." San pouted. "Sanha dear you do know that we went with two buses right? So he must be on the other bus. And daheck are you so piss for?" Joy answered sarcastically and began to question San's unproper attitude. "I just don't like his presence." Joy was just going to counterattack San's ridiculous statement but Seungwoo and the much younger guy were already so near to them.

"Hey! Good morning?" Seungwoo greeted them. "I brought my dearest dongsaeng Mogu, I believe you already met him the other day right San-shi." he added. "Ya, I've met him, but Joy haven't." San replied whilst signaling to Joy to introduce herself. "Park Sooyoung, but you can just call me Joy. Jungmo right? Or should I call you Jungmo Sunbaenim hahaha?" San smiled, it's Joy's nature to be very socialize, so people often get very comfortable around her. She really knew how to start a conversation, it's one thing that San envied of her. "My birthname is Koo Jungmo, but yaa this hyung right here calls me Mogu. Don’t ask me why, ask him. But you guys can just call me Jungmo." Jungmo seems like a very nonchalant type of boy. He is just like there all the time with Seungwoo. Well he actually is, he had known Seungwoo since he was 4 and the older guy was 11; they were neighbours. Jungmo started to live with his grandparents after his parents died in an airplane crash; he was the only child. It was Seungwoo who always took care of him since he was the neighbour and he always wanted a younger brother.  "So, we all here have a nickname then except for Seungwoo Sunbaenim, Joy, San, Mogu eventhough not everyone calls you that huhu." Joy just realized the fact. "Aaa yes, but I heard that San is her real name, she just cut it short right. Sanha to San." It caught San's attention that Jungmo knew her real name because he seems so 'I don't care what happen to the world' kind of person. "Hahaha yaa, little lady here had really to go far by cutting her name short just because she doesn't want the same name as her idol. Hahahaha" San gave a sharp look to Joy to not embarass her infront of these men, Joy and the others laughed.

"San, I guess I'll leave you in these gentlemen custody then? I'm going to Yohan now hehehe TOODLES!!" San didn't get the chance to protest but Joy was already gone from sight. She sighed, what was she going to do with Seungwoo and Jungmo. Actually just Seungwoo alone was fine but his so called dongsaeng was definitely a no no. "Hey let's go! Everyone are already moving! Sanha, did you bring the essentials? Mineral water and such, I don't want you to he dehydrated along the way." Seungwoo asked her out of concern. "Yes of course, but just so you know I didn't bring my phone along." Seungwoo was a bit shock because people don't usually leave their phone. "Hahaha actually I accidentally left it." San noticed the reaction on the older guy's face so she decided to explain herself. "Aaa hahahha I see. Uri careless little Sanha, but no worries I'm here so you don't really need your phone." he held San's hand and started to follow the others. "Moguuuu, be quick what are you doing?" Seungwoo turned his back and hurried Jungmo to match their pace.

»»——————— ✼ ———————««
//Yeay another chapter done. Jungmo is going to appear more in this fanfic his character is important as Joy's so I hope you like it. THANK YOU XOXO