十八 Shí bā

YOUTH

"Aaaaaa the 2 weeks of studying has been making me go insane and thank God it's all over!!" San said while stretching her arms. "Keep it down San. You're being too loud." Joy said as they were in a cafe; San's favourite cafe along with Wooseok.

"Hahahaha, sorry." she said, embarrased as she noticed they were several eyes that looked at her direction. *beep* San got a notification.

Soon after San put away her phone away, Wooseok asked "That Seungwoo guy is it?" he said while twirling his pasta. "Aaa yes, he asked me to follow them to pick his sister's wedding dress." she replied. "Aaa his sister is getting married? When?" he threw another question to her, Joy looked at Wooseok, giving a very concern and pity look. "This fall, 3 months from now. They're very busy and I'm feeling guilty I can't be much help." San expressed. "That guy, is he being good to you?" Wooseok stop playing with his food and looked at San. "Oppaa..." Joy finally said something, but then Woosoek replied with a small kick at her leg. Joy flinched due to that but said nothing because she understood. "Oppa, it's the same old question whenever you ask something about Seungwoo oppa hahaha, yaaa he's kind, caring, he's the best hehe." San answered sincerely about what she thought of Seungwoo no matter how many times Wooseok had asked.

Wooseok was silent afterwards. He was mad at himself, he should have been happy for her but it hurt him so much to see the one and only girl he deared so much was in love with someone else. "Okay, enough talk about me. Now oppa, have you made any progress with that crush of yours?" At that moment stupid San couldn't be any more clueless, Wooseok was obviously taken aback at her question but trying his best not to show it and Joy on the other hand was shook, her eyes widened to the point she felt like she wanted to snap the stupidity out of her bestfriend, she even choked on her saliva. "Ooopss, looking at your expression you must have not known that Kim freakin Wooseok has a crush." she said to Joy, clueless, dumb San succeed on being more stupid. "Hmm oppa, I'm sorry is this a secret? I thought Joy knew too." the clueless girl was feeling so guilty as she thought she had spoiled a big secret and said something she shouldn't have although the part "said something she shouldn't have" was true.

Wooseok looked at San straight in her eyes, the person who he cared so much and said, "Aaa, it didn't work. She got herself a boyfriend hahaha." He laughed but it sounded bitter. "What the actual f***?! Why?! How dare she?! Who's this girl?! You tell me now oppa?! I'm gonna whack the sense out of her stupidity." San was really mad, she really wanted to meet this girl face to face and demanded an explanation; little did she know that girl was her. "Hahahahahahaha. Are you for real Sanha? Hahahhaha what are you gonna do?" Wooseok found San's reaction very much amusing although he was obviously hurt, if only she knew it was her all along. "Hm I don't know but I'm pissed right now- " San haven't got to finish her sentence, Joy interrupted her. "Okay now Sanha, I think it's about time to go home. I'm tired so yeah let's go." Joy already felt uneasy, San could say more unnecessarily and dumb things if they stayed longer. "But!! Wooseok oppa haven't told me who's this girl is, I'm fuming right now!" By that time, Joy already dragged San away from her seat. "Wooseok oppa, see you !!" Joy bid her goodbye to Wooseok, she felt so guilty eventhough it wasn't even her fault. "But!! hm oh well, I'll find that bih myself!!" San said. "Wooseok oppa, don't be sad okay!! If there's anything just tell me, I'll always be there for you." San continued while looking pitifully at Wooseok. Wooseok smiled while gesturing an okay sign to her.

"Haihh why did i fall in love with her in the first place" the brokenhearted guy questioned himself.

San and Joy arrived at their apartment both feeling uneasy but on different reasons. "Ugh, I'm so mad!! I really want to meet that girl... Who could she be? It's not like Wooseok oppa has that many friends, he only friends with us, so it must be someone who is at his hometown... She must be a childhood friend!" San was really pissed, she literally wanted to flip table. "Wait... Yaa, Wooseok oppa doesn't have that many friends... Don't tell me that girl is you?! That's why your facial expression and reaction was how the way it was just now. Wtf I'm speechless... How could I not realize that?" San began to assume ridiculous and unnecessary things. "Stupid girl." Joy hushed. "What were you saying? Say that again." San was more pissed when Joy said that. "EUN SAN-HA YOU'RE STUPID!! IT'S YOU!! IT'S YOU WHO OUR DEAREST PRINCE WOOSEOK OPPA LOVES AND ADORES!! HOW CAN A PERSON BE SO DUMB AND CLUELESS AT THE SAME TIME?! THERE I SAID IT." San was stunned, shocked, dumbfounded; she couldn't believe her ears. "Hah? Me?" She asked again. "Yes Sanha, try recalling back how Wooseok oppa described that girl, it fits you right? Obviously the description doesn't fit me at all." Joy tried to reason with San.

"Oh my god. Come to think of it, yes it did. How can I be so dumb? What should I do now Sooyoung-ah. This is so embarrassing, I legit threw a fit out of it. How to face Wooseok oppa after this. I want to kill myself!!" At that moment San's face was bright red. "I don't know, deal with it yourself. I'm done thinking for you but don't you dare tell Wooseok oppa that you know about this, I'll kill you myself!" Joy shrugged with a stern warning. "Fine, I'll just act like nothing happened!! Huhh!!" San pouted. "Hahahhaa that's my girl, enough of this I'm gonna wash myself and go straight to sleep." Joy replied whilst reaching for her towel. "Me too. Don't shower too long okay?" it was a tiring day for both of them.

»»——————— ✼ ———————««
//P
ls do comment anything you want to say, id love to know XOXO