Accidental Rental (Baekmin)

Undecided

Main Pairing : Baekho x Minhyun 

Would definitely be rated

###

Summary 

Baekho is an average salary man who has to work to take care of his sister who has just entered college and shifted in to stay with him. But she often spends his money on random expensive things, even going as far as to rent a boyfriend with his card. Things do not turn out as expected when the rental boyfriend services only allows the owner of the card to be the one renting the boyfriend.

☆☆☆

1

Once again, the slamming of the door would remind Baekho that he was no longer staying alone by himself in the apartment he worked so hard to buy. The moment he could start working, he did part time jobs as well as studied. After graduating and working for about a year, he had gathered just enough to buy a cheap apartment from someone who was nice enough to let the apartment go at such a price. His apartment wasn't that huge but it was more than enough for one person such as himself. That was until his younger sister moved in with him.

"Brother!!! My hair dryer is broken again." Her voice would pierce his eardrum as she stormed towards him as he relaxed on the couch. He looked at her with a sigh and got up, heading into the room he was forced to renovate and spend money on to accommodate his sister. It was not cheap. With a new bed and cupboard and table, Baekho felt like he was beyond broke now every time he stepped into her room. He checked her hair dryer and tried it out but it didn't work. He noticed the socket was loose and sighed again, rubbing his temple. He shoved it back inside and hot wind blasted his face without mercy.

"!" He cursed as he turned it off. He put it down and walked out from the room to find the culprit of the 'broken' hair dryer, finding his sister propped up on the couch and looking through his wallet. "Hey, what do you think you're doing?!"

"Borrowing your credit card," She replied nonchalantly as she pulled out the purple card. Baekho sighed and plopped onto the couch beside her.

"Seriously, Naeun? You just bought a whole bunch of stuff yesterday. What are you planning on buying again?" He scoffed as he tried to peep at her phone. She frowned and used her leg to push him away but he caught sight of pictures of males and immediately frowned as well. "Why do I see a bunch of guys on your phone?!"

"Mind your own business," She huffed and gave him a jab on his side with her foot. Baekho flinched and scooted away.

"Mum told me to take care of you so whatever happens in this house is my business," he argued back.

"Ugh. My friends are all using this rental dating app. You get to have fun with handsome males without the burden of an actual boyfriend," She said. "Now if you'll please, leave me be-"

"What?! I can't allow that! Mum will kill me if she knew you were doing something like this."

"I'm already 18, brother! She doesn't need to know. Plus all my friends use it too and they have the nights of their lives."

"I don't trust this app at all. Give me back my card now!" They started arguing and Baekho tried to snatch his card back but she ducked away from him, slipping off from the couch and ran to her room. "Naeun! Come back here." He chased after her and knocked on her door furiously. "That's my card you're using! I'm your brother and you're living under my roo-"

Baekho was interrupted by the doorbell ringing. He was confused since none of his friends mentioned that they were coming over and he didn't order anything... Unless Naeun did again. He grumbled and walked to the entrance, sliding on his slippers before opening the door. He saw a tall male standing outside his house dressed in what was obviously stylish branded clothes. His hair curled in the right areas and his face was one that looked like it jumped right out from a comic. His smile looked like it would kill if looks could kill after all except Baekho was a guy and he hoped whatever was fluttering in his chest right now wasn't his heart because that'll be crazy.

"Who are you?!" Baekho asked.

"Hello. Are you... Kang Dongho?" The male asked in a rather smooth casual voice. Baekho gulped and nodded.

"Yeah and you don't look like a delivery man," Baekho scoffed. The male laughed, sending weird tingles around Baekho's ears.

"Are you currently role playing with me?"

"No. I'm serious here. Who ar-"

"Minhyun oppa!" His sister's piercing shrill again cut into his eardrums as she exited her room, fully dressed up for a night out with makeup on her face. Baekho gasped and instantly glared at the male who now had a name. "I'll be right there."

"This is the rental boyfriend?" Baekho snapped and shut the door immediately, startling his sister and the male outside. "You're not leaving the house to go with some stranger on a date!"

"I am and you can't stop me," She snapped back and shoved Baekho aside. She opened the door and smiled brightly at the male who returned the smile. "Oppa, let's go."

"I'm sorry. Who might you be?" Minhyun asked politely and took a step back when she tried to cling onto him.

"Oh, silly me. I'm Naeun, the one who rented you for the night," She said cheerfully.

"Oh. I believe you didn't read the rules and regulations. Not to be rude but we are only allowed to go on dates with the card holder which in this case would be Kang Dongho," he explained to her. Both their jaws dropped.

"No way am I going on a date with some strange guy!" Baekho snapped and Minhyun let out a chuckle.

"That's not fair. The account I made belongs to me!"

"I'm sorry. It's company policy but... it is possible for Kang Dongho to bring you along for the date," Minhyun said. Naeun immediately glared at her brother who smirked.

"Then there's no way I'm going," Baekho said.

"Oh believe me when I say you'll definitely go," Naeun argued back. She pulled out her phone and clicked into the app. She showed the screen of the payment to her brother whose eyes widened like they would fall off.

"You paid freaking 100,000 won for this?!"