Deja Vu [Baekmin]

Undecided

Pairing : obviously baekmin by now 😂

 

One shot

Just a short drabble, nth much honestly, not even sure what to call this xD but I hope you still enjoy the little moment of them together

 

Lol I wrote this awhile back but because it wasn't really much, I didn't post it up but baekmin vlive moments ytd deserves an extra post >v< 

 

☆☆☆

 

He was too busy but he wasn't the only one busy of course. His boyfriend was equally hard at work and so were the rest of them. Ever since their group had got back together, the two of them hadn't actually had a chance to hang out together either. One was always in the studio while the other was having shoots. They only meet during group shoots for Vlive or Kcons, concerts and the such. One would think they would tire of having a relationship where they barely had time for each other for more than half the period since they debut now but to them, it was all going to be worth it someday. After all, they were the old married couple of the group. 

 

Their time together was taken up by individual schedules, separating them even more than they had expected. There were new brand deals, musicals, shows and all sorts of other things to do. They didn't have time to speak to one another on the phone. So of course, Baekho had devised a plan. An excuse to spend time with Minhyun. The members knew of their relationship but no one said it out loud since the two never told them openly either. It was the day Baekho had brought the new recording of Deja Vu to everyone's attention. He has had this in mind ever since he created the album. Ever since the W was added into their group's name. Ever since his boyfriend had left the dorms to stay with his other group. He did cry despite Minhyun telling him everything would be fine but how could he not when the other was crying himself. Everything they worked so hard for could have went down the drain if Minhyun hadn't won in the survival show. 

 

But those difficult two years apart were over and now, the two of them were the only ones left in the practice room after Baekho had told the rest that he wanted to go through the new lines with Minhyun. They didn't mention anything but just agreed to leave although Minhyun was a little irritated to have his time taken up with even more practice but after everyone left, he dropped the act and clung onto Baekho. Sweating and panting as they tried to perfect their singing together as well as their dance moves for R.T.L.T. That was one of the rare times the two lovers would actually interact so intimately on stage. Other times were mostly fanservice or their sappy attempts at being with each other. 

 

"You really did something like this for me?" Minhyun asked again in disbelief as the new Deja Vu recording replayed on their music player. Baekho smiled sheepishly and nodded, looking elsewhere so he wouldn't feel embarrassed about his boyfriend smiling with sparkling eyes at him. "You're such a romantic sometimes, you know that?"

 

"You told me that lots of times before," Baekho responded while clearing his throat and wiping his sweat. Minhyun laid on his favourite part of Baekho, his thighs, and chuckled. 

 

"But you know, how unsubtle this is, right?"

 

"And? You're not going to do it?" Baekho asked and pouted. Minhyun gasped and reached up, turning Baekho's head towards him so their eyes met and frowned.

 

"You'll have to kill me for me not to do it!" 

 

"What? I won't kill you for anything."

 

"I love it. Just as much as A Song For You. We also sang Lost Stars together and you were being so adorable when you said it was my favourite song," Minhyun sighed and pulled Baekho down lower so he could kiss him. Baekho smiled and gently kissed Minhyun, feeling his heartbeat pick up as always whenever Minhyun would do or say something that made his cheeks burn with color. He could probably never get used to it too but he loved every second of it. Their lips parted but Minhyun captured it again, only for Baekho to pull away seconds later due to his lack of oxygen. They were practising a lot earlier so both their staminas were pretty much depleted.

 

"You're going to be busy with your musical soon, right?" Baekho asked while running his hair through his lover's sweaty hair. He wiped the sweat off too since he knew how sensitive the other's skin was. 

 

"Well, you're practicing for the call 2 too, right?"

 

"I wish we had more time together," Baekho grumbled. 

 

"Well, aren't we spending time together now?" Minhyun chukled and sat up. He stretched his body and Baekho squeezed his face between Minhyun's neck and raised arm. 

 

"I know... but it's been lonely in the dorm ever since you shifted out too," Baekho sighed.

 

"You could always come over and sleep. Minki does that a lot. He's practically left a small wardrobe there too."

 

Baekho frowned at the knowledge that their youngest group member probably spent more time in Minhyun's house than he does but there was a good reason behind this and it was because Minhyun always needed everything to be spick and span. "But whenever I come over, you're cleaning up every few seconds. It seems tiring." Minhyun laughed and turned his head to kiss his cheek. 

 

"Well then. You'll just have to learn to be even cleaner, won't you?" 

 

Baekho scoffed and pouted again. "I'm as clean as can be with you! You're just too particular about things and I don't want to mess it all up for you." 

 

"Okay, okay. Don't bicker with me about this," Minhyun said since he could go on and on about being clean. He grabbed hold of Baekho's neck and pulled the more muscular male down onto his lap. Baekho yelped as his upper body shifted downwards and his lower went rolling for a better position. Minhyun giggled and started kissing his face all over. 

 

"Gah! You're going to pull one of my muscles if you do that so suddenly," Baekho complained while rubbing his back but he couldn't help laughing too. 

 

"You're such a soft teddy bear. How would you even pull a muscle from a little roll?" Minhyun asked while rolling his eyes. Baekho scoffed and stared up at his boyfriend.

 

"I think I like it better when you're kissing me and not talking," he said with a small pout. 

 

"Oh? Then I should probably talk even more and annoy the heck out of you," Minhyun teased and Baekho whined, crossing his arms. His tall boyfriend chuckled and placed a gentle kiss on his lips before he patted his head. "Baekho, thank you. This means a lot to me and for the whole group."

 

Baekho nodded and sighed. "You deserve it... We deserve it."

 

Minhyun hesitated saying the words that were at the tip of his tongue, mostly because they barely exchange them and there was honestly no need to say those words when Baekho had clearly shown him how much he meant to him. Baekho noticed Minhyun's lack of response and poked his cheek to get his attention. "Shall we go to your house and continue?"

 

"And dirty my couch? I think not!"

 

"This is why I don't go over. You never let me do it at your place too."

 

"Well, it's a hassle to clean."

 

"And what exactly is the difference between cleaning your dorm room and your living room? You still clean either ways."

 

"Alright, fine. Just let me lay out an extra sheet first."

 

"You'll kill me if you don't."

 

Minhyun laughed and kissed his pouting boyfriend again, feeling glad that he could bicker with the other like this again and that they could spend time together as though the past 2 years never took any time away from them. They didn't need to say it for their gazes mean everything. 

 

I love you. Now and forever more.

 

Fin