Wine Induced Kiss (Baekmin)

Undecided

Main Pairing : Baekho x Minhyun 

###

Summary

It was just a dare and that was all it took.

☆☆☆

1

He was out with his friends in their local rowdy bar with tons of party goers, sneaky underage teens, the alcoholics and the suspicious bunch. Although he wasn't drinking, his friends were and they were already all downing their third or fourth glass while he was still on his first. Baekho knew his limits and he got drunk easier than his friends for sure which was why he took his time sipping. Unfortunately for him, his friends started playing dare and they all played rock paper scissors to decide the loser. He wasn't even that interested to do dares and he didn't even know why he was out here in the first place.

"Ha!! You lost!" His friend's sharp voice squealed excitedly when Baekho lost. He hadn't even noticed that he lost. He grumbled and leaned back. Right, he was here because they wanted to talk about life and going on but now they're playing dares.

"What is it?" Baekho grumbled, not really in the mood to keep sitting around. His friends looked around excitedly and he groaned, already able to guess what these erted bastards were up to. "Don't make me pick up someone."

"Oh, come on. Not like you'll actually be able to do it," another and he sighed.

"I know, I know! You see that tall beautiful lady there?" Baekho turned in the direction his friend pointed in and raised a brow. The lady that his friend pointed to had long black hair and he could only see her lean figure from behind. 

"What about her?"

"Go kiss her."

"What?? You want me to kiss a random stranger?!" Baekho grumbled and his friends were already shoving him off his seat to approach the lady. He cursed at them in his head, took a huge swing of his leftover beer. His friends cheered although they were a little worried since Baekho started getting tipsy but he wasn't going to chicken out now. He strutted over to the lady and realised she was awfully tall. Even taller than him. He gulped and tapped her shoulder nervously. Her friends were all females and they stared at Baekho, wondering if he was some drunkard. The lady glanced behind, not giving Baekho much of a face to look at but he could see the other's eye were sharp and pointed.

"Um.... can I kiss you?" Baekho blurted out in his blurry mind. The other seemed surprised and turned around more. Baekho was startled honestly because the female didn't exactly have much of a chest. She was pretty flat if he were to be offensive. Her face also had slightly more masculine features although it was mostly still beautiful. At least in Baekho's drooping eyes.

"Kiss me?" Her voice had a little deepness to it and Baekho was too out of it to think properly anymore. Instead, he just pulled her down into a hot, desperate to get this over with kiss. The other gasped but didn't push Baekho away. Baekho could hear his friends' whistling start to fade as his vision gave out on him and he passed out.

###

When he woke up, he was in his own bed. He blinked, confused and his head hurt. He rubbed his temples as he groaned while sitting up. He recalled drinking but couldn't really recall anything else. His room door opened to his surprise and a stranger walked in. His eyes widened and he grabbed a pillow, ready to throw it at the other.

"Who the hell are you?!" He yelled before wincing at the stabbing pain in his head. 

"Hey, calm down. I just came in to give you some hangover meds," the male stranger said as he approached Baekho, placing a glass of water and a pill in his hand. Baekho glanced at the other from top to bottom. He had short neatly combed brownish hair. He was wearing a light yellow sweater with white pants. His sharp features felt oddly familiar to Baekho but he can't remember ever seeing such a person before. 

"Thanks?" Baekho replied awkwardly as he downed the pill to help with the pain. "Who are you?"

"Oh? You already forgot me? Even though we had such a hot night together?" The male cooed much to Baekho's annoyance. He didn't like not knowing but he didn't think he did anything. 

"Don't lie to me," he grumbled. "And this is my house. How did you get in?" The male laughed. 

"You have your keys on you, that's how. I'm Minhyun by the way." Baekho had no recollection of having a friend or meeting someone named Minhyun. The frown on his face told the male that much. "You know, the lady you kissed so passionately before you passed out?"

Baekho froze. He blinked once and then another time. "What?"

"You passed out. Remember that?"

"Yes! You know I'm not asking about that!! You- you were-- wait- hold up! You were that lady I kissed?" Baekho panicked, shuffling further away from the male who laughed at his reaction. "But... You're a guy!"

"Yes, thanks for pointing that out," Minhyun responded and pursed his lips. 

"Wait. Slow down. I kissed you last night and somehow or rather, you're in my apartment... in the morning now?" Baekho looked at his body and noticed his clothes were still on so they couldn't possibly have done it, right? "We didn't...?"

The male laughed and shook his head although he was tempted to lie at first. "Your friends wanted to party more so I brought you home instead and I came back this morning to make sure you're okay," the other replied as if it was completely fine. 

"That's crazy," Baekho blurted and Minhyun laughed again. "Why were you even in that get up?"

"It was a dare. Just like that kiss."

"Oh." It seemed to click in his mind now. He had been dared to dress as a lady just like Baekho had been dared to kiss him, not knowing he was a lady. "Oh gosh. My kiss!!" Baekho whined and clutched his hair. 

"Calm down. It's just a kiss."

"Calm down?? That was... that was..m-"

"Your first kiss?" Minhyun completed his sentence and Baekho's face turned red all the way to his ears. "Seriously? Wow. I wouldn't have realised that."

"I'm so sorry. I didn't want to chicken out in front of my friends so let's just pretend nothing happened and never meet again, okay?"

"No way. I'm here with ulterior motives of course," the other replied while coming closer to Baekho who tried to move away but he was at the edge of his bed already.

"Ulterior motives?? Look, I'm straig-"

Minhyun didn't let him finish his sentence as he cut him off with a surprisingly deep kiss. Baekho grabbed the other's clothes, wanting to push him away but he felt himself wanting more. Minhyun tasted like chocolate chip cookies and usually he wouldn't like the taste of chocolate. He whined into the kiss unexpectedly and ended up pulling Minhyun closer instead. Their kiss became even more heated when Minhyun his lip. Baekho parted his mouth, losing control of his own body as Minhyun took over. Tongue clashed with tongue. Their kiss lasted longer than they both thought it would and eventually Baekho pushed Minhyun away, breathing in heavily. He panted and stared at the other with wide frightened doe eyes. Minhyun hummed and his lips.

"Still think you're straight now?" Minhyun chuckled. Baekho scowled, unable to believe what he just did. 

"I am-! I- I am!" Baekho hissed, unable to complete his sentence suddenly. 

"Maybe you just don't know yourself well enough but here's a thought. You're my type and I think we could hit it off pretty well," Minhyun said and got off the bed.