Kang, Hwang, Kang (Baekminbaek)

Undecided

Posting this just to tell you guys I made it back safely x'D

And uhhh... It might take a while before I start posting again cause reasons (frankly js me being unable to choose which to start posting cause I haven't fin writing anything yet TvT)

 

Twins Au
Twins Kang Dongho and Kang Baekho

Kang Dongho

- studious and always tries to get on Minhyun's good side-prefers indoor actitivites like knitting, reading, cooking -doesn't mind showing his intentions as long as he gets what he wants        

- studious and always tries to get on Minhyun's good side
-prefers indoor actitivites like knitting, reading, cooking 
-doesn't mind showing his intentions as long as he gets what he wants

Kang Baekho

-not so typical bad boy and always seems to pick fights with Minhyun for no reason-sporting type, excel in soccer and sword fighting-actually gets embarrassed really easily but hides it with his temper        

-not so typical bad boy and always seems to pick fights with Minhyun for no reason
-sporting type, excel in soccer and sword fighting
-actually gets embarrassed really easily but hides it with his temper

###

Summary

Hwang Minhyun had been living beside the notorious twin duo ever since they had all turned 10. The two's family had moved in and ever since then, they had unintentionally become friends because of house visits and the fact that they go to the same school too. Now at the age of 17 where love starts to bloom or hearts start to shatter, Minhyun is suddenly enlightened with the fact that his two childhood friends might have a little more than just friendly feelings towards him.

###

1

"Get up, Baekho!" the same voice he hears everyday snapped at him again today on this lovely sunny morning where he had to drag his out just to attend a hell hole. "Fine. Don't get up. I'll walk Minhyun to school alone and don't say I didn't try."

With that, both twins were up and ready and waiting for Minhyun who was just walking out from his home. His expression brightened up when he saw the twins and he waved.

"Good morning. Why the early show up today?" their childhood friend asked. Baekho scowled while Dongho nudged him in the side with a bright smile.

"We thought we would walk you to school, school president," Dongho said with a chuckle. Minhyun raised a brow but shrugged it off.

"Sure. But Baekho looks like he doesn't have enough sleep."

"That's on him for playing until late last night."

Baekho gasped and nudged his twin. "Did not."

"Well, playing games are fine but make sure to get enough rest and to study for your exams."

Baekho clicked his tongue and showed a dissatisfied expression although what he was feeling inside was the complete opposite but he tried not to show it. Dongho, on the other hand, was walking beside Minhyun happily and chatting with him about studies and school stuff. Minhyun's cheerful responses only fueled Baekho's dissatisfaction more. He wanted to be the one beside Minhyun and making him laugh like that but he couldn't. His nerves gets all kinds of jumbled up whenever he tries and he ends up saying something rude or misunderstanding instead. And it's all because of Hwang Minhyun. This accursed handsome tall male whom both him and his twin brother had fallen for (quite literally) when they had first shifted in.

They had just turned 10 when they shifted over. Baekho didn't want to help with the unpacking and had decided to climb a nearby tree to hide from his family. Dongho being the good kid would always help them anyways or so he thought. But after he had gone up the tree, he was too scared to climb down because unlike the trees in their old neighbourhood, the branches were aligned in a way that a 10 year old could easily get down but not the ones here. They were trimmed and he would have to jump down to get to the next branch. Now he regretted climbing up the tree in the first place. He turned to his house but everyone was busy so he couldn't call for help since he didn't want to disturb them. He just decided to stay and wait instead.

"Dongho, where's your brother?"

"I think he went and hide somewhere so he wouldn't have to help unpack," the more obedient of the two replied as he placed another box that wasn't too heavy for him down onto the floor with the rest.

"Would you be a dear and go get him? I'll be pouring out some milk and cookies for the two of you."

"Alright, mum." Dongho washed his hands and headed back to the living room. Just then, he noticed a rather tall boy standing outside of his new home with a wrapped gift in his hand. Dongho believed in love at first sight but experiencing it, this was a first. His heart went fluttering and he felt nervous as their eyes met. He was confused about the way he felt especially when the boy broke into a smile. It almost felt like someone just stabbed him in the heart in the most pleasant way possible. He rushed out to see who it was and what he wanted.

"Hi. You must be my new neighbor," the boy said and held a hand out to shake. Dongho was flabbergasted honestly. Because a kid wanting to shake hands? He would have never thought of something like that but he did shake the hand that was suspended in mid air.

"Hi. I am if you live around the neighborhood," Dongho replied, trying to stay as calm as possible around this new heartthrob. He might have forgotten about his brother too. "I'm Dongho. What's your name?"

"Minhyun. I live next door and oh. This is for your family. My mum told me to bring it over and greet you guys but uh... You seem busy."

"No, no. I'm not busy. Not right now. I'm actually-Ah!" Dongho gasped when he finally recalled his missing brother. Minhyun raised his brows from Dongho's reaction. "Ah.. I have to find my brother. Did you happen to see a boy who looks just like me?"

"Hmm? No. But I can help you search."

"That would be helpful. Thank you so much and sorry for the trouble."

"No problem. I'll search around the area. You should search inside."

"Great thinking." Dongho quickly went back inside and pressed his hand against his chest. It was definitely trying to jump out from his little chest as he breathed in deeply.

Minhyun wandered around the area opposite their houses before he heard some noises coming up the trees that towered over him. Was there a cat stuck there? He peeked up the trees and started finding for the one that had made the noise. He noticed a leg slipping away to hide and blinked.

"Excuse me. Are you perhaps Dongho's brother?" Minhyun asked aloud. It was silent for a while and Minhyun was about to walk away when he heard a meek voice.

"W-wait!" Baekho squeaked and Minhyun stopped walking. He looked up again to find the same face he had just seen not long ago stare back at him again with a frightened expression.

"Ah. Oh wow. You two really do look alike," Minhyun said with a surprised tone.

"Of course we do. We are twins."

"Oh. What are you doing up there? Your brother is finding for you," Minhyun said and Baekho felt awkward now. Should he really ask a stranger for help? One that look like a twig too? Baekho might accidentally snap his bones if he fell onto him. "I get it. You're scared to come down, aren't you?"

"Are you a mind reader?" Baekho gasped but he was thankful he didn't have to ask for help himself if the other already knew his problem. Minhyun chuckled and Baekho swore he probably heard wedding bells chime in the distance. Too early? He was just a 10 year old after all.

"No but I can help."

"How? You look like you'll break if I jump onto you!"

Minhyun opened his arms and smiled. "It'll be fine. I'll ask your mum to pay for my hospital bills if that happened. I'm Minhyun, by the way."

"Baekho."

"Alright, Baekho. Jump down. I'll catch you."

"You sure about this?"

"You want to stay up on the tree all day?"

"N-no!" Baekho gulped and tried to push all his fears down as he stared at the ground that seemed so far away. He bit his lower lip and edged off the side a little more. He was too scared and was about to chicken out when he slipped. He screamed as he fell but Minhyun actually caught him although the tall male had also fallen to the ground too due to his weight. At least neither of them got hurt. "Ack! Are you okay?"

Minhyun laughed and nodded. "Yeah. But you have to get off of me or I won't be fine."

Baekho quickly scrambled off the boy and helped him up. When their eyes met properly, Baekho swore he saw twinkling stars. "T-thanks!" Baekho quickly ran back to his house after that, panting really hard at the sudden pick up of his heart rate.

And that was how they met Hwang Minhyun for the first time.