Last Game

More than just a game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day was here the day everyone has been waiting for, yes the game against Bighit. Everyone was nervous, even Baekhyun they have gotten so far and if they lost it would be all for nothing. Its been a great year for him, all of the  he went through was deranged of course, but it all had something good hidden all beneath it. He joined a really good team, along that team there was a lot of people he became friends with. Among that group he found an enemy than that enemy turned into a good friend, and that same good friend turned into his lover. 

"Baekhyun"

Baekhyun turned his head to meet Jongdae's attention, "Yea?". 

"Nervous?"

"Would I be crazy to say yes, I'm actually nervous Dae"

Jongdae isn't really fazed by what Baekhyun said as he hoped one day his friend would feel this way, "Aren't we all a little nervous? Its a normal feeling Baek, and just know even if we loose today it isn't all for nothing". 

Baekhyun wants to agree with his friend but he does have his doubts in the back of his mind. 

"Listen up team, we have been waiting for this day since the beginning and its here", Heechul was in his famous red track suit, he believed red would be a good colors for today. 

The team all huddled up in the gym bleachers, the game will be taking place at their court people were setting up while seats were be filled with many familiar faces. 

"This year was a fun year, I had fun as your guy's coach. The new freshman that came in this year they changed our team for the better. I could just tell by the way you guys all sit so comfortable with one another that you guys all became close. I remember the first day you guys were all spread out, throwing glares at each other but now its not glares its smiles or love"

Some of the teammates felt their emotions take over, as they held back their tears because their coach was right. They all couldn't even stand to be in the same room with one another, but now they spend as much time with each other as they can. 

"I had fun being the captain for this team for the past few years, it is something that I'll never forget, "Suho held back a sniffle, he couldn't cry right now. "You guys all taught me something along this roller coaster, patience, care, and love like coach mentioned. 

"Aww", Luhan cooed. 

"Don't be so dramatic we will still all be together after this" Minseok said. 

"I agree with Minseok, we are all still gonna be together and still keep in touch. Plus the school year isn't over yet so lets live it to the fullest", Kris said.

Heechul loved this team, it honestly felt like a second family to him, "Okay team huddle up, it seems Bighit is just about done warming up"

"On 3....1....2...3"

"WE ARE ONE EXO"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<>

"Hey Nam, do you think the couple hates each other now?" Taehyung asked. 

"They should, but we have to let it all play out". Bighit waited for the team they weren't sure who was gonna win this game as they defeated all their opponents that led them to this. 

Team E.X.O were on their side of the court, and the six were Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Yixing in the front line. While Minseok, Kris, and Jongdae were in the last line. 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were in the front of course, they had gave a distance between one other. 

"They don't seem to close", Hoseok whispered.

"It seems our plan may have worked, but honestly the guy must be a complete idiot to actually break off things over a picture" Namjoon joked. 

The referee approached the middle of the court with a coin, "Heads or tails". 

Chanyeol being the one to speak, "Tails never fail". 

"Then I guess we will take heads", Namjoon wanted to wipe that smug grin off that tall bastard, but he kept that to himself. 

The referee flips the coin and everyone stood in anticipation once it landed, "Tails, team EXO serves first". 

Kris receives the ball, he jumps and serves the ball.  It goes over thankfully but one of the members were able to bump it up. Once up it was spiked down now on their court. Minseok saved it to Chanyeol, and once he had the ball he set it up for Baekhyun. 

Baekhyun always felt like the first point mattered, he was high up as he stood in the air for a minutes looking for a spot to hit, he looked and found one near the corner where no one was. He took the chance and spiked it hard and heavy. 

Bighit tried to retrieve it but the ball ended up going towards the audience. 

"Nice one babe", Chanyeol gives a quick kiss on Baekhyun's lips. 

Namjoon felt his hair spiked up, "So you guys are good I see?"

Baekhyun smirked, "Yea if you thought some picture would break us apart you have another thing coming"

"Well it was worth a try", Namjoon begins to whisper, "But aren't you injured?"

Baekhyun eyes grew at the sudden accusation, "W-what?"

"Hey pay attention front the ball is up", Minseok shouts. 

Bighit gets it over flawlessly with no errors, but EXO had some. Minseok bumped the ball but it was  no where near Chanyeol. So Kris attempted to spike it over but all the ball hit was net. 

The game was tied now, but afterwards the whole first game became neck to neck. It was frustration for both sides as none of them could get a two point lead. Baekhyun felt his legs going weak, he used so much energy in the beginning or his legs were already in trouble that day Heechul talked to him. 

The ball was up and and it was Bighit's, Taehyung spikes the ball over their net he purposely goes to the side where Baekhyun was because one he isn't really tall and two he could tell the boy was at his breaking point. The ball went to Baekhyun and the smaller attempts to block it but the ball slips past his hands to their court. He begins to fall and he lands on his feet, but maybe a little to hard.

He hisses in pain, but that sadly costed them a lost as Bighit was already in the lead with a point. 

"24-26 Bighit wins this set". One side of the gym roared in excitement.  

EXO sighed in frustration but it was the first set so they still had time to get it back up, Baekhyun tried to get up while his legs wobbled. Heechul noticed and shook his head, as he was worried. 

Chanyeol helped his lover up, "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter