Passive

More than just a game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exams were approaching fast, and one of those exams for Chanyeol is a presentation with a person he isn't too fond of. "Okay but what is the point of most math?" Sehun asked his group. They were all currently studying at Jongin's yet Sehun always did poorly on exams, but his parents always told him to at least try.

Kyungsoo looked at him and not surprised by the question "What do you mean-"

"For example Algebra; Why would I need to know how factor binomials in the real world?" 

"You know he isn't wrong" Jongin said while texting on his phone. 

Kyungsoo saw him texting, and just rolled his eyes at the action. "Nini you should actually study"

"I know Kyungie, but this gets so boring" Jongin was just like Sehun, he did poor as well but sometimes Kyungsoo would help. 

Kyungsoo smiled "But texting won't help it now would it" he booped Jongin's nose, and the other smile sweetly at him. 

Chanyeol was so close to gagging, he envied the couple for sure. Even though they're not actually a couple but you would have to be an idiot not notice their connection. "Can't you two get a room?"

"Trust me once you find that lucky person we will be ones telling you to get a room." Sehun said. 

"My girl friend and I would be more secure about it." he said confidently. 

The whole room erupted in laughter, especially Sehun who was on the verge of falling off the couch. He didn't understand why the group was laughing at him, he isn't the type to do affection related things in public. He prefers to do it with his significant other while no one is looking, so it could save him the embarrassment. 

"Sorry but...Chanyeol." Jongin being the one to speak.

"Hm"

"You say this now but it all depends on the girl, plus you're still hung up on Dara." 

Chanyeol blushed at her name being mentioned, man is this what being whipped feels like. 

"Are you sure you like like this girl Chanyeol?" Kyungsoo asked. 

Without hesitation, "Yeah I do"

Sehun with his smirky smile "I think you just admire her, plus I don't think your fully straight"

Jongin chocked, "God Sehun-"

"Why would you think that" Chanyeol crossed his arms and eyed him. 

"Hm I have my speculations."

Kyungsoo felt like he knew where Sehun was getting at. "Oh Sehun is on to something" 

"Ya he is delirious" Chanyeol gawked.

Sehun laughs,"Says the one who was checking out Baekhyun's during the game"

Chanyeol's face turned red while mouth hung open, he stood up abruptly. "I WAS NOT!" 

Sehun threw his hands up "Wow aren't you defensive"

"You guys we gotta finish soon cause this girl, Jennie really wants to come over!" Jongin whined. 

Kyungsoo felt his heart fall down to his stomach. "Jennie?" 

"Ya she is freaking hot, but she goes to a school called YG"

Chanyeol and Sehun looked over to Kyungsoo's reaction. It was unreadable but they know he was hurt. 

"H-how'd you two meet?" Kyungsoo felt his mouth turn dry.

"Online, she's cool and I told her about you and she would love to meet you"

Kyungsoo nervously laughed "cool"

Chanyeol notices he gets a text. He reads it and starts to pack his stuff, "Hey you guys I gotta go, today is the last day for me and that midget's project and he wants me to head over there now" 

"Aww look at you and Baekhyun actually getting along" 

"Yeah for now, once this project is done I'm going back to treating him like trash"

"Chanyeol I think you should tell him, because knowing Baekhyun he seems pretty clueless about your hatred towards him" Kyungsoo has only known Baekhyun for a brief moment but he could tell the guy had no clue. 

"I think he needs to figure it out himself"

>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<

"Lee Taemin"

"Smash"

"Smash"

"Smash"

"I mean he is very good looking that he is dating someone" Luhan said. 

Baekhyun was at home in his room video chatting with his friends until Chanyeol got there. They were currently playing "smash or pass" with the guys at their school. So far they have smashed ten guys, and they have concluded they needed a boyfriend "Okay next guy"

"Oh Sehun"

"Smash"

"Smash"

"Pass"

"Wait a minute Luhan di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter