First Day In School...(Omoo!! More Disasters Are Coming..)

Black Star[ New Girl Group In Town]{STORY START!!}

In the first class of the third year...

"Well.. Well.. Well.. If it isn't for the members of the Black Star over there.. Are you going to be in the first class then? Hey, girls.. Look who's here.. It's a bunch of that stupid ulzzang girls.." said Tae Yeon, sitting on the top of the empty of the class. "Can you please remove your from my desk now, Tae Yeon-sunbae?" said In Young, trying to be polite. "Look who's talking.. Can you remove your face out of my sight then?" answered Jessica, laughing at In Young's reaction. "Just get out from my sight before I punched you girls on the face, get it?" said In Young, already clenching her fist tightly already. "You girls are the top girls in Hallyu wave and yet you are threatening us? Some stupid ulzzang girls? Looks like you are much worse than us, isn't it?" said Hye Rin, reading her book on her seat. "What did you just say to our friend here?" asked Gyuri of KARA, looking straight at Hye Rin's face. "I'm just telling her to stop her stupid action and leave all of us alone.. Is that too much to ask?" asked Hye Rin, now looking at Gyuri's face, showing Gyuri her annoyed look. "You know what, Tae Yeon.. Let's just show this all so mighty ulzzang girls what military school is like, shall we?" said Gyuri, carving that evil smile on her face...


At that moment, in second class of third year...

"Hey, there.. You are that new girl group leader, Infinity.. Am I right?" asked a voice from Ji Hyun's back. Ji Hyun quickly turned herself to face the owner of the voice and saw a red haired guy standing there. "Wait.. Aren't you MYNAME's Se Yong?" asked Ji Hyun, still confused at seeing the guy there. "Caught me.." answered Se Yong, smiling his cute smile, melting Ji Hyun's heart. "So.. Aren't you going to sit down?" said Se Yong, looking straight at Ji Hyun. "I'm just going to sit-- DOWN!!" said Ji Hyun, falling down towards the floor, feeling very hurt on her backside. "Good job, P.O! Did you just see her face? That look is priceless.." said, Se Yong, laughing at Ji Hyun, making that girl just went out of the classroom because of embarassment...


In the meantime, at the second class of the second year students...

"Hey, Seon Yeong.. Have you seen the white book on my table before?" asked Yu Mi, trying to find her little white book on the table. "Nope.. Haven't seen it at all.." said Seon Yeong, not even trying to look at Yu Mi at all. "Oh, look here girls.. The Black Star members are in this class.." said a voice from the back. "Oh.. Anyeonghaseyo.. We are the--" before Yu Mi could even finished her words, she is already soaked in some smelly fishy liquid on top of her head, making Seon Yeong quickly turned herself to see what happened, only to experience the same thing that had happened to Yu Mi too. "Oh, sorry girls.. I just slipped before.." said Krystal of f(x), smiling that cynic smile on her face, earning herself a slap on the face by Seon Yeong and a punch from Yu Mi, causing the class to be in utter chaos for a while...


At the first class of the first year...

"Hey, So Jung.. I'm afraid to go into this class.." said Jun Na, not wanting to move to the front much more. So Jung could only looked at the maknae, carving a smile on her face. "Hey, Jun Na.. I'm here for you.. As long as we are together, there is nothing you should be afraid of." said So Jung, trying to ease the maknae's fear. "Hey, move out of the way will you?!" said Hwa Young of T-ARA, bumping Jun Na and So Jung, causing both of them to fall down to the floor. "Oops.. Sorry.. Didn't see you little bacteria there before.." said Hwa Young again, just entering the class. "Hey, that girl.." before So Jung wanted to chase after the maknae of T-ARA, So Jung's eyes caught another sight of Jun Na's knee which had been bleeding by the impact of the fall before. "Yaa, Jun Na.. Your knee are bleeding.." said So Jung, worried at the sight of the maknae's wound. "Hey, are you girls okay?" asked a voice from the back. "Jun Na is hurt.." just turning herself to face the owner of the voice, Jun Na is already scooped by the guy, leaving So Jung all alone at the front of the class.. "Isn't that Zico from Block B before?" said So Jung, still confused at the view she saw just now...


Lunch break, in the toilet...

"Those girls are so much!! How could they do this towards you guys?" said Ji Hyun, looking at Seon Yeong and Yu Mi who had smelled like fish at that moment. Yu Mi is already crying while Seon Yeong already glaring at her school uniform, which is really messy at that moment. What happened to you, eonnie?" asked Seon Yeong, looking at Ji Hyun who is still rubbing her backside since they met her just now. "Se Yong and P.O played their tricks on me.. They pulled my chair when I'm trying to sit down and my backside hurt a lot right now.." said Ji Hyun when So Jung enter the toilet too, with her school uniform quite full of dirt. "Bullied too?" asked Ji Hyun, looking at So Jung. "Yeah.. By Hwa Young of T-ARA.. Jun Na is wounded and that Zico guy of Block B just scooped her and I don't know where they had went to." answered So Jung, cleaning up her dirty skirt. "Where is In Young-eonnie and Hye Rin-eonnie?" asked Yu Mi, already stopping her cry when they heard a noise coming out of the window of the toilet, straight from the field. "Looks like the new girls are going to have it.. Believe me.." said a voice from the crowd and there In Young and Hye Rin was, already on their knees in the middle of the field with the SNSD and KARA girls on the field, laughing their heart out...


Author's Note~ TADA!! New chappie.. Hehe.. Do comment.. ^_^