Revenge Time!!(Those Girls Are Going To Pay For It!!)

Black Star[ New Girl Group In Town]{STORY START!!}

In the middle of the field...

"So, are you going to say it or not?" said Tae Yeon, looking at In Young who is already on her knees in front of her. In Young only glared at her, not even showing the slightest reaction on giving up to follow Tae Yeon's words. "Whoever that follows all your words are just stupid.. I wonder how those es can stand you when you are speaking that kind of trash around.." said In Young, cynical again, only earning her another slap on the face again. On the other side, Hye Rin is also experiencing the same thing, only with a kick right on her face by Gyu Ri. "What are you girls doing here?" said Principal Lee, shocking both Gyu Ri and Tae Yeon on the spot. "Hye Rin.. In Young.. Gwenchana?" asked Ji Hyun, quite worried at the sight of her already weak fellow members there. "Urmm--" before Gyu Ri could even finished her sentence, Principal Lee had cut in. "I want to see you girls in my room.. Now.. And Ji Hyun.. Please bring Hye Rin and In Young to the medic room now." said Principal Lee, giving orders and dismissing the students from the field.


In the medic room...

"You are feeling okay? Does your knee still hurting you?" asked Zico, looking straight at Jun Na's knee. "Urmm.. I am fine.." said Jun Na, blushing. "But your face is red.. Are you having a fever?" asked Zico, putting his hand on Jun Na's forehead, only making the shades of red appeared much more redder than before. "Umm--"before Jun Na could even say anything, the door of the medic room slings open and the members of the Black Star rushes in, shocking Jun Na on the spot. "Oh.. Jun Na.. You are here? I heard that you hurt your knee.. Gwenchana?" asked Yu Mi, already rushing towards Jun Na's side. "Ne.. Gwenchana.. But, eonnie.. Why are you guys here all of the sudden?" asked Jun Na, and it was not too long before she had the answer by herself. "Did those SNSD girls do this towards you guys?" asked Jun Na, not even trying to look at In Young and Hye Rin's face which is already full of some wounds. And it was not too long before Si Yun too arrived at the medic room to check on his girls.

"Yaa.. Gu In Young.. Jeon Hye Rin.. Do you girls just get into trouble? And on your first day of school too.." said Si Yun, examining In Young's hands which is full of scratches. "It's not our fault, Bossy Kim!! Those girls are just too much.." said In Young, trying to argue but was cut in by Si Yun. "But they are your sunbaenim, girls.. You should respect them at least! Not fighting and making enemies on the first day of school.." said Si Yun, trying to advice In Young, only to have failed. "But, oppa.. They are too much.. T-ARA's Hwa Young had bumped to us and causes Jun Na to hurt her knee.. Yu Mi-eonnie and Seon Yeong-eonnie are splashed with some fishy smelly water by f(x)'s Krystal.. Ji Hyun-eonnie is embarassed in front of everyone in her class by MYNAME's Se Yong and Block B's P.O.. And Tae Yeon of SNSD and Gyu Ri of KARA had bullied Hye Rin-eonnie and In Young-eonnie.. Do you expect us to still shut up and react like everything is still normal?" asked So Jung, trying to keep her anger down.

"But, revenge is not good.. It just makes you the same as those who had done this towards you girls.." said Si Yun again, trying to advice and get some sense into the girls' heads. "But, oppa..." before Yu Mi could even say anything at all, Si Yun had cut in. "Whatever you girls are thinking about, just forget it.. I'm not letting you girls do whatever you wanted to do just like that.. Ji Hyun, I'm trusting you to handle these girls and not letting them get into any kind of trouble.. You are not going to get into any trouble and that's final.." said Si Yun, ending the discussion, leaving the girls in the medic room, all seven of them just like that.

"Ji Hyun-ah, I don't care of what you wanted to say but I'm not going to let those girls get away just like that.. Not in my entire life.. They must pay for what they had done to our girls.." said In Young, looking at Ji Hyun's face."Yeah.. They are just too much.. No one who messes up with Black Star can get away like that. " added Seon Yeong, also agreeing with In Young's words for the first time too. "Girls.. We don't want any trouble much more okay.." said Ji Hyun, looking at the girls. "So you are not letting us to do that?" asked Yu Mi, already disappointed at hearing Ji Hyun's words. "Well, I said that we don't want any more trouble.. But I didn't say we can't create any trouble to teach those guys, isn't it?" said Ji Hyun, smiling an evil smile on her face. "So, is that a yes?" asked Jun Na, looking at Ji Hyun's face. "Of course!!" said Ji Hyun, rubbing Jun Na's hair and pinching her face. All the members are there to celebrate their upcoming revenge that they didn't even realises that one of them is not there with them at all...


Outside the medic room, along the corridor..

Hye Rin just walks on the corridor of the school, not even focusing at all. The wound on her lips are hurting already but it's still bearable. It's not Gyu Ri's kick before that have hurt her. It's the sight of that person.. She is just standing there, watching as the leader of KARA hit her like she is some sort of animal. Just at thought of it just makes Hye Rin's wound feel hurt much more than before. Suddenly, out of nowhere, stood a figure in the dark, blocking Hye Rin's way.

"What do you want?" asked Hye Rin, coldly as she had always been. "Well.. You sure are as cold as ice, aren't you, Aithusa?" said the voice, a little cheekiness in the tone. "It's not very nice to treat me like that and you know it.. I'm just telling you to keep a look on your maknae there.. You don't want her to get hurt, isn't it?" said the voice again, this time, sounding more like a threat to Hye Rin. "What are you going to do to her?" asked Hye Rin, trying to keep her calmness. "Adelia is already falling head over me.. Oh no, not Adelia.. She's Cho Jun Na.. A cute maknae.. Maybe a fragile one too.." said the voice again. "Listen to me.. One finger and I swear I'll kill you if you dare hurt Jun Na!" said Hye Rin but the figure is already gone, leaving Hye Rin all alone there, on the corridor...


Author's Note~ Done this chappie.. Yay!! The comments had been fueling me to write more and more updates for the story too.. Do comment this one too.. And the main image of the chappie represents all of the Black Star cute like dolls members.. ^_^