Study Date Together.. (Is It A Good Thing Or A Bad Thing?)

Black Star[ New Girl Group In Town]{STORY START!!}

In Block B's dorm...

Jae Hyo and Zico is looking at each other, not even saying anything at all. On one side, Zico's eyes keep following wherever Jae Hyo's body moved and so is Jae Hyo too on the other side. There is tension arrousing there as both of them didn't even say any words at all. "Yah, Zico-oppa.. Jae Hyo-oppa.. Cut it out, will you?" said Jun Na, not knowing what to do already. Those two members had been like that since Jae Hyo got paired up with Jun Na for the couple exam and Zico got paired up with someone else. "Hey, Jun Na.. Do teach me this, will you?" asked Jae Hyo, leaning closer towards Jun Na when Zico quickly pulled Jun Na to his side. "Don't you even dare do that.." said Zico, warning Jae Hyo.

"She is my study mate, Zico.. Just go and study with T-ARA's Ji Yeon, will you? Isn't she your study mate?" said Jae Hyo, pulling Jun Na again back to his side, making Zico angrier at that moment. "I told you before and I'm telling you this again for the fifteenth time already.. Stay away from Jun Na.. She is my property and mine only.. No one can have her other than me.." said Zico, looking straight at Jae Hyo's eyes. Just when will these two stopped fighting?


In B.A.P's dorm...

"So, what is the symbol of the zodiac Cancer in the western astrology sign?" asked So Jung, looking at Zelo who is sitting right in front of her. "Yaa!! How in the whole wide world am I supposed to know that, ugly-noona?!!" said Zelo, rude as he had always been. "Seriously, we don't have to do this at all, Zelo.. Just answer the question, will you?" said So Jung, glaring at the tied up Zelo in front of her. "No!! I'm not answering your question, ugly-noona!!" only making So Jung smiled her evil smile at Zelo, going straight towards the guy..

After a while...

"So, are you going to answer me now?" asked So Jung again. "Okay!! Okay!! The Cancer is a crab as the sign, happy?" answered Zelo, trying to wriggle free from the rope tying him. "Yeah.." said So Jung, slowly getting up from her comfy seat on top of Zelo before, smiling her evil smile like she had usually did to him before. "Yah!! Just palli and get up from me, will you? You are heavy, ugly-noona!!" said Zelo, withstanding So Jung's weight on top of him. "Oh, really? Then, let's just continue with the question, shall we?" said So Jung, not even getting up, and continued with her torture with that B.A.P maknae all over again...


In SHINee's dorm then...

"Just take a look at your fashion senses, Yu Mi.. How could you wear this with these?" asked Key, looking at the innocent Yu Mi who is reading softly on the chair. "You should at least add some accessories to go with your uniform.." added Key again, making Yu Mi blushed at that moment. "Hey, Ki Bum.. Just focused on your studies, will you? She is my study partner.." said Min Ho, not even looking at Yu Mi or Ki Bum at all. "Yaa, Min Ho!! She had a major problem with her fashion and you are not saying anything at all? I just don't understand you, seriously.." said Ki Bum, making his way out of the room, leaving both Yu Mi and Min Ho all alone in that room. "Min Ho-oppa.." said Yu Mi, looking at the tall guy in front of her, but even that can't make Min Ho turned himself to face her.

"If you need to go to the toilet, just go.. I can study alone.." said Min Ho, not even looking at Yu Mi at all. Yu Mi is about to walk towards the bathroom when she accidentally kicked one of Min Ho's dumbell, making her almost fall towards the floor when a pair of hands grabbed her from the back. "Yu Mi-ah.. Gwenchana?" asked Min Ho, quite worried at what he had saw before. "Ne.. Gwenchana.." replied Yu Mi, letting go of Min Ho's hands. "I'm sorry about that dumbell, okay? I forgot about it.." said Min Ho, apologizing towards Yu Mi. But, it was not that dumbell that has been worrying Yu Mi however.. It's her heart that is beating really fast at that moment that bothers her the most...


In DBSK dorm however...

"Yaa, Phyllis!!!" screamed Max on top of his lungs, making Seon Yeong just snapped out of her focus on the book. "You didn't have to scream that loud, okay.. I'm not deaf yet.. What is it, oppa?" asked Seon Yeong, looking at Max who is sitting right beside of her. Max could only smiled at looking at the girl's reaction, showing her the book in fornt of him. "Hey, can you do this for me, Phyllis? I wanted to go and make some ramen for a while.. I'm hungry.." said Max before leaving Seon Yeong there, with his homework in front of her. "Who does he think he is? It's his homework, not mine.. Why in the whole wide world should I do it?!! Aishhh!!!" said Seon Yeong, throwing the book somewhere else.

How is she supposed to pass the test if she had a study partner like this? asked Seon Yeong to herself. Just then, she heard the sound of the pots hitting the floor, making a very loud noise in the dorm before a voice called for her again. "Hey, Phyllis!!! Come down here, will you?" screamed Max, calling out for Seon Yeong, asking her to make ramen and clean up the kitchen for him. "Just when am I going to study if this continue to be like this?" said Seon Yeong to herself...


In Super Junior dorm...

"Yaa!! It's not 'Na for potassium, Hyuk Jae! It's sodium.." said Hye Rin, hitting Hyuk Jae again. "Yaa!! Hye Rin-ah!! It hurts, okay?! Do you want to make me injured or what?" said Eun Hyuk, rubbing his shoulders. "You wouldn't get hit if you are concerntrating to what I am saying, oppa!!" said Hye Rin again, continuing with her study. Eun Hyuk suddenly get up from his seat, making Hye Rin quite curious to where he is going to. "Yaa!! We are still not done yet, Lee Hyuk Jae!!" said Hye Rin, pulling Eun Hyuk's shirt, making it torn just on where his abs is, causing him to fall on top of Hye Rin. Both of them just got shocked at that moment, not even saying anything at all, both blushing.

"Hey, Hyukkie.. I--" just when Dong Hae is entering the room, he stumbles into the awkward position of Hye Rin and Eun Hyuk. "Oh.. I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to disturb you guys.. Just continue on whatever you guys are doing, okay?" said Dong Hae, carving a smile on his face before he left the room again, leaving the two cousins in an awlward moment...


In Infinite's dorm then...

"Hey, L.. Can we talked for a while?" asked Dong Woo, calling for L all of the sudden. In Young could only looked at the two as both of them make their way out of the room. "What is it?" asked L, looking at Dong Woo who is covering himself in a bath robe since just now. "Can you lend me your clothes first, L?" asked Dong Woo, looking at the confused L. "Did you forget to wash your clothes again, hyung?" asked L, looking at Dong Woo. "Nope.. I did washed them but all my clothings have holes in them.. Yaa, do lend me your clothes, will you, L?" said Dong Woo, explaining his situation to L. L only nodded when he heard it, obedient as he had always been.

In L's room, In Young is smiling alone, continuing with her study with the books. Dong Woo and Sung Yeol just deserves those.. Just thinking on the holes of Dong Woo and Sung Yeol's clothes, In Young just couldn't stop smiling at all. "Hey, Eris.." said L, entering the room again. "Sorry about it.. Dong Woo-hyung--" before L could even say anything, In Young had stopped him. "You seriously are a great cook, L.. These are delicious.." said In Young, trying the fried rice that L had cooked before. L could only smiled at hearing In Young's words, without even knowing what the girl had done to his hyungs before...


In MYNAME's dorm...

"So, the word that can fill this blank here is attached, do you understand, Se Yong?" said Ji Hyun, looking to her side, only to have found Se Yong yawning again due to sleepiness. "Yaa!! Se Yong-ah!! Can you at least do your part for studying? It is involving our marks, okay? I don't want to end up in summer school just because of a stupid guy like you, arraso?" said Ji Hyun, looking straight at the ignorant Se Yong, making Ji Hyun much more pissed off than before. Just why in the whole wide world did she need to end up with this red haired guy from MYNAME for a study partner? "Ji Hyun, I'm hungry.." said Se Yong, making Ji Hyun just exploded.

"Don't even think on calling my name again, Se Yong!!" said Ji Hyun, reading her book again, ignoring Se Yong completely. "Hey, Ji Hyun.." said Se Yong, calling out for Ji Hyun's name, but was ignored by Ji Hyun."Yaa.. Park Ji Hyun.." called out Se Yong again, also being ignored by Ji Hyun again.. "Let him feels what it's like to be ignored when he is talking.." said Ji Hyun in her heart. Se Yong just keep calling for Ji Hyun's name, before Se Yong himself stop calling out for Ji Hyun. "Serves you--" just when Ji Hyun turned herself to face Se Yong, the guy had already fallen down to the floor, making Ji Hyun panicked at that moment...


Author's Note~ Keke.. Done this chappie as well.. Do comment.. Hope you girls love it.. ^0^