Second Study Date..(Awkwardness Around Them...)

Black Star[ New Girl Group In Town]{STORY START!!}

In school, at the library, a few days later...

"Hey, Infinity.. Are you even listening? Infinity.. Infinity!!" said Se Yong, knocking Ji Hyun's head, making the girl screamed a little. "Yaa!! Do you really have to knock my head like that?" said Ji Hyun, looking at the red haired guy in front of her, really angry at what he just did to her head.Se Yong only carved a little smile on his face, being cheeky like he had always been, getting closer to Ji Hyun again. "Oh, no!! Stay away from me, please!!" said Ji Hyun, putting herself in a distance from Se Yong's nearing face. "What? I'm just trying to take this pen here.." said Se Yong, looking at Ji Hyun again.

"Oh.. I see.." said Ji Hyun, quite restless that moment. "Are you trying to run away from me, Infinity?" said Se Yong, this time, his face is so close that their mouth is only a few centimetres away from each other. "Uh.. Nope.. No, I'm not.." said Ji Hyun, pushing Se Yong's face away from her, getting up from that place before she makes her way to the nearby bookshelves. "Omoo.. What is wrong with you, Ji Hyun-ah.. Get a grab of yourself.." said Ji Hyun, slapping her face a few times, trying to shrug of the thoughts that have been playing in her mind about Se Yong before. Her mind just keeps remembering on the kiss at the amusement park before, for God's sake.. What is going on with her really?


In the garden nearby the school compound...

"Hey, Hye Rin.. Don't you even want to try this? I mean this strawberry milk is very yummy and it's silly for someone to just watch another person drinking, isn't it?" asked Eun Hyuk, looking at Hye Rin's face. As usual, Hye Rin will only nibble on her candies, not even listening to what her cousin is saying at all. She just hate milk.. Hate it more than anything else in the world. It's just like a cockroach relationship to In Young, she hates milk the same way that In Young had hated those silly creepy crawlies. Seriously, she just can't even understand why this guy had loved strawberry milk so much.. "Just drink that cow's piss if you wanted to.. I don--" before Hye Rin could even finished her words, Eun Hyuk had went for her lips, making her shocked at that moment.

"How does it taste like?" asked Eun Hyuk, looking at the shocked Hye Rin in front of him, wiping the milkdrops that came out from his mouth before. Hye Rin only close her eyes, not knowing what to say at all. Seriously, no one had ever feed her milk like that, not to say mouth-to-mouth.. Just to think about that taste she had experienced in .. "Yaa!! Do you really have to do that?" asked Hye Rin, trying to hold back her anger. Just why did she have to have that milk in this embarassing way? Eun Hyuk only carved a little smile on his face before he suddenly get closer towards the girl in front of him...


At the first class of third year students...

"So when there are no more heat transfer between the two object, it is called thermal equilibrium.." said In Young, looking at L who is on her side. As usual, L will only seat there, not even moving at all, concentrating on what In Young is saying. Well, that's L for you.. A guy who is more action than talk. Seriously, he doesn't talk much at all. "Hey, Eris.. You had lunch already? I brought them with me.." said L, breaking the silence, turning to face In Young who is staring at him for a while. "Do you really have to stare at me like that, Eris?" said L again, snapping In Young out of her thoughts of L. "Did you just talked to me?" asked In Young, facing the guy in front her. "Well, do you want to share this? I made it myself.." said L, offering his lunch towards In Young.

"You are a great cook, L.." said In Young after a while, taking the last of the kimchi left on the plate. "Thanks.." said L, being shy again with In Young's compliments. In Young is just munching her kimchi when L's hand touches her cheeks. "You sure eat like a little kid, Eris.. You had kimchi sauce all over your face.." said L, rubbing the sauce off In Young's cheek before he his thumb, making In Young blushed a little. Did L just touch her just now? Her heart is beating very hard, like it will come out jumping out of In Young's ribcage any second. "Hey, Eris.. Can you do me a favor?" asked L all of the sudden, making In Young snapped out of her imagination. "What is it?" asked In Young. "I wanted to taste your cooking.. Can I?" asked L all of the sudden, making In Young's jaw dropped at that moment...


At the dorm of Black Star then...

"Phyllis.. I wanted to eat ramen.." said Max, looking at Seon Yeong. Seon Yeong quickly looked at the face of the maknae of DBSK, making the annoyed face of hers. "It's been the fifth time you are eating ramen already, Max-oppa!! Don't you feel full yet? You are still hungry?" asked Seon Yeong, annoyed tone in her voice. "Well.. I'm still hungry though.." answered Max, making his puppy eyes again, much to Seon Yeong's dismay. "Just stop it, oppa.. Ramen is not good for you, okay?" said Seon Yeong, not wanting to obey Max's order when a piece of paper slip to her book.

[Make me some ramyun, please..] written Max on the paper.

[Don't even think about it..] replied Seon Yeong, ignoring Max again.

[I'll tell Mr Kim that you are very mean and make you my slave for a longer time..] said Max again.

"Just why did I have to be doing whatever that he wanted?" said Seon Yeong to herself. Here she is, in the kitchen of the Black Star dorm, making ramen for that stupid, childish maknae of DBSK again, much to her annoyance. Seriously, she can't even concentrate on her study at all with all that whining from that DBSK maknae all day long. Urghh!! Her head feels like it's going to explode any minute now. Now she had to study till late night again. "You should be looking at what you are cutting instead of dreaming around, Phyllis.." said a voice from Seon Yeong's back, shocking Seon Yeong on the spot, making her cut her own finger. "Damn it.." said Seon Yeong, quickly letting go of the knife.

"You cut yourself?" asked Max, coming near Seon Yeong, trying to help. "I can do it by myself.." said Seon Yeong, being defensive all of the sudden before she realized that Max had already grabbed her finger and the blood out of her wound already, making her quite shocked at what had just happened there...


In the middle of the field then...

"Hey, Illana!! Run faster, will you?" said Min Ho, turning himself to face Yu Mi at the back. Seriously, she had been running for about an hour and is tired of it already. "Yaa.. Do stop a while, will you? My legs are already hurting me.." said Yu Mi, sitting on the field. She had started to feel the pain on her ankles already, hurting her every single time she is taking some steps. Her legs had been wobbly and jelly-like too due to the tiredness of the marathon running training that Min Ho had asked her to do for the past few days.

"You are stopping again?" asked Min Ho, looking at Yu Mi's face again. His sweating hard, maybe due to his intense training.. said Yu Mi secretly in her mind. Seriously, she really can't believe what had happened between them in the amusement park before. He had kissed her there, stealing her first kiss away from her right there on the spot. And here they are again, as if nothing had happened between them before. "Ouch, it hurts!! Oppa, slow down, will you?" said Yu Mi, screaming a little when Min Ho took a look at her ankle. "You had a sore ankle here, Illana.. And a bad one too.. Why didn't you tell me anything at all?" asked Min Ho, looking at Yu Mi.

"You'll get mad at me.." answered Yu Mi, quite slow. "Get on my back.." said Min Ho all of the sudden, making Yu Mi startled for a while. "Wh-- What?" asked Yu Mi, not hearing Min Ho's words before. "Just get on my back.. That sore ankle will not heal by itself.." said Min Ho, signalling Yu Mi to get on his back already. And soon, Yu Mi had found herself on Min Ho's back, being so closed to him that she can even smell him from there. It feels happy just to be there with him and secretly, Yu Mi had not wanted it to end at all...


At the B.A.P dorm then...

"Yaa!! That's not how you do it, ugly-noona!!" said Zelo, looking at So Jung's face. "Yaa, Hye Rin-eonnie told me to use this method if we need to solve this question, pabo.. Aishh!! Why can't you just listen to what I'm saying, curly hair?" said So Jung to herself, making Zelo quite furious to be there on her side. "Yaa!! I had many fans because of this curly hair, arraso?" said Zelo, trying to stand up for his curly hair. So Jung only smiled at hearing the words that came out of Zelo's mouth. "Just where did the blondie in the hospital before had been? I don't think that he is this evil and not caring at all.." said So Jung, making Zelo blushed all of the sudden.

"Yaa, ugly-noona!! Don't bring that up again, will you?!" said Zelo, pulling So Jung's hair on purpose, trying to stop the girl from talking again, only to have triggered the bad side of her anyway. "Don't pull my hair on purpose, Zelo!!" said So Jung, throwing herself towards him, landing directly on top of him on the floor of the room just on the time Him Chan swings the door open. "Oh.. You guys are making out huh?" said Him Chan, smiling at them. "Hey, hyung!! It's not what you think.." before Zelo could even explained himself, Him Chan had already closed the door. At that moment, So Jung could feel Zelo's heart beating quite fast against her chest, making her get up from him in an instant. Did her heart just feel happy about the incident that just happened before?


In the living room of the Block B dorm then...

"Yaa, Adelia.. It's not this way, okay? You should do it like this.." said Jae Hyo, correcting Jun Na's little mistake. Jun Na only nodded at Jae Hyo, crossing the wrong working steps before. "Is this how you do it, oppa?" asked Jun Na in her cute ways. "Wow.. You are getting better, Adelia.." said Jae Hyo, rubbing Jun Na's hair. "I'm warning you.. Get your dirty hands of Adelia, Jae Hyo.." said Zico, defensive as usual. Jae Hyo only looked at Zico's expression, chuckled as he see the leader's defensive ways all of the sudden. "Hey, Adelia.. Can you take the chocolate cake out from the fridge for me? Your accomplishment needs to be celebrated.." said Jae Hyo, looking at the leader's face.

"One more step and you are out of this dorm, Adelia.." said Zico, holding Jun Na's hand, stopping her from moving forward at all. "Yaa, oppa!! Don't be like this, can you? Just why are you being childish like this?" asked Jun Na, quite annoyed at Zico's reaction already. "That's it.. You're out of here.." said Zico, scooping Jun Na on his shoulder, bringing the girl outside of the dorm. "Yaa!! Put me down!! Zico-oppa!! Put me down!!!" said Jun Na, trying to wriggle free from Zico's arms when Zico put her on the ground already. "Yaa, Zico-oppa.. Why are you doing this? It's just stupid okay? You are acting like a spoiled brat right now.." said Jun Na, quited annoyed at what Zico had done.

"Do you love Jae Hyo, Adelia?" asked Zico all of the sudden, making Jun Na startled for a while. "Of course I love him, oppa.. Just like I love everyone else.." said Jun Na, before she found herself in Zico's arms again. "Don't love him.. Hate him.. Don't get closed to him.." said Zico, whispering to Jun Na's ears. "But, oppa..." before Jun Na could even finished her words, Zico had already cut in. "I hate seeing you with him.. I hate seeing you with other guys other than me.. I hate the way they are looking at you.. I hate everything that they are doing with you.." said Zico, hugging Jun Na much more tightly than before. "Because I am your property and yours only.." said Jun Na, hugging Zico as well.

"Saranghae, Adel-- No.. Saranghae, Cho Jun Na.." said Zico, kneeling on the ground, confessing his feelings to Jun Na. "Will you do me the honor of becoming my princess and my property forever?" asked Zico, looking at Jun Na. "With all my heart, Zico.." said Jun Na, before they shared a little kiss again there, under the bright starlight and moonlight...


Author's Note~ A new couple is born!! The JiNa couple.. (Adding Ji Ho and Jun Na's names together..) Hehe.. Do comment on this chappie...