Confession.. (We Had Two Couples Now?)

Black Star[ New Girl Group In Town]{STORY START!!}

At the mall, a few hours later...

"Hey, Ji Hyun.. Just where did you send Yu Mi to before? She didn't come and meet us here at all.." said In Young, looking at the leader who is smiling her I-Know-What-I-Am-Doing smile. "Just look and see, okay? I promise this will be daebak, girls.." said Ji Hyun, quite excited at the look on her phone at that moment. Hye Rin and Seon Yeong could only looked at the leader, not knowing how to react at all. Just what is playing inside the leader's mind really?


Back in the van...

Both of them fell into deep silent, not even talking to each other at all. Thoughts of meeting each other never even race in their mind. "I.." both of them said, making them fall into deep silent again. "You go first, Illana.. Ladies first.." said Min Ho towards Yu Mi, trying to get his sight away from Yu Mi at that moment, only making Yu Mi felt much more hurt than before. "Urm.. Well.. I didn't expect to see you here.." said Yu Mi, sadness covering her voice at that moment. Min Ho only looked at Yu Mi again, not expecting her to be like this at all. "Me too.." answered Min Ho, not knowing what to say at all. Both of them fell into deep silent again, not knowing what to say to each other at all.

"Let's not meet each other again, Illana.." said Min Ho, making Yu Mi shocked at the moment just at hearing his words at that time. Min Ho didn't even looked at her all these while, only making the feeling to let go much worse than before. "I had some issues, Illana.. And I do hope--" before Min Ho could even said anything at all, Yu Mi had cut in. "It's okay, oppa.. I know who I am.." said Yu Mi, trying really hard just to carve a little smile on her face, only to have failed. She can't do it and she knows it. Small rolls of tears started to stream down her cheeks, not even stopping at all. "I'm so sorry that I've been a burden to you, oppa.." said Yu Mi again before she herself get out from the van, leaving the confused Min Ho behind. She hated to admit it.. She had starting to fall in love for him already.. Just why must this happened at that moment...


Yu Mi was just wondering again, not knowing which way she is going at all. She had never felt this hurt before. Tears are not stopping at all, it just keeps falling down like the Niagara falls. Why does it really hurts her when Min Ho is saying those words? It just feels empty at that moment for Yu Mi. And she was just about to cross the road when a pair of hands pulled her back to the side, just in time before a speeding truck almost run onto her.

"Yaa!! Are you really out of your mind? Do you really want to die that much??" said the owner of the voice, sounding really mad at that moment. Yu Mi is still shocked at that moment, before she started crying again, making the owner just scooped her into his arms before they went to some other place, much more private than the street before he put her back on the floor again, wiping away all the tears that she had cried with his hands, cupping her cheeks in his hands.

"I'm sorry.. I was harsh on you.." said Min Ho again, looking at Yu Mi's sad face again. There is this regret in his voice, sort of sadness in it too. At that point, Yu Mi had already stopped crying too, listening to what the guy in front of her had to say. "I'm confused, Illana.. Part of me is saying that this is the right thing and another part of me is regretting all this thing that I've been doing to you.. I just don't know what is right and what is wrong right now.." said Min Ho before he pulled Yu Mi's hands, putting it right on his chest, making the girl shocked at that moment. She felt an intense pace heartbeats on his chest, getting faster and faster every second.

"Your heart is beating--" before Yu Mi could even finished her words, Min Ho had already turned his back to her. Min Ho is running away from her again, not wanting to meet her eyes at all right now. She can't bear the pain of losing this guy again, not after already meeting him again after this long, full of misery pain. "Don't go, Min Ho-ah.." said Yu Mi, hugging him from behind, not wanting to let him go at all. "Don't leave me again.." said Yu Mi again, still not letting Min Ho go at all. Min Ho only put his head down, not even lifting his head at all. "I can't think of a life without you, Illana.. Maybe one or two minutes.. But not forever.. I'm sick of running away from you.." said Min Ho, turning to face himself to face Yu Mi at that moment. "I love you, Illa-- No! Kim Yu Mi.. I love you, Kim Yu Mi.." said Min Ho, sharing a kiss with Yu Mi in the van, the sweetest kiss ever...


Meanwhile, at the cafe in the mall...

"Omoo!! Yu Mi and Min Ho are confessing to each other already?" asked In Young, looking at the Ipad in front of Seon Yeong at that moment. "See.. I told you girls my plan is going to work.. Those lovebirds are going smoothly right now.." said Ji Hyun, proud at hearing the conversation that happened before. It was really a success getting those two stupid lovebirds from running away from their own love. Well, asking for Krystal's help to meet Min Ho is really a good thing to do.

The girls are just about to enjoy their celebration when they saw So Jung running in front of them just before another figure with blonde hair chasing her from the back. "Isn't that So Jung over there?" asked Jun Na, looking at the view the girls had saw just now. "That guy who is chasing her.. Isn't that B.A.P's maknae before?" asked Seon Yeong, making all the girls just get up from the place, trying to find out what is going on with the main rapper of them...


At the fountain near the mall then...

"Just go away from me, Zelo!!" said So Jung, running away from the blonde haired guy at her back. Zelo just keep chasing on the girl in front of him, trying very hard to catch up to that girl at that moment. So Jung's pace just keep getting faster and faster every second too, trying to run from Zelo at that point. "Yaa, ugly-noona!! Just listen to what I wanted to say, will you??" said Zelo, grabbing So Jung's hands, making her not able to move at that moment.

"I'm tired of all this, Zelo.. Just go if you want to go.. I just don't care now.. I'm just sick that you are treating me like this.." said So Jung, not even moving at all. Zelo is just standing there, listening to every single thing that So Jung is saying at that moment before he thrown himself to hug her, not wanting to let her go at all. "No.. I don't want to let you go ever, ugly-noona.. Not after what you had been doing to me.. You had to take responsibilities on everything that you had ever done.." said Zelo, not even letting So Jung go at all. So Jung just tried her hardest to let herself free from his grip but he is just too strong for her. "You had make my life tumble upside down.. You had made me think of you whole day and night.. You had my heart beats like it can come out from my ribcage anytime.. Do you seriously think that I will let you go just like that?" said Zelo, with an angry tone in his voice.

"And I hate you for this.. I hate you because of this.. And I hate you because of everything you had done to me.. And I hate you because-" said Zelo, stopping a while before continuing again. "I hate you because you had made me trapped inside your cage, ugly-noona.. A cage that I never wanted to get out from.. Because I had fallen in love with you, noona.." said Zelo, looking to the ground, not even able to lift his face to face So Jung at all. "You.. You love me?" asked So Jung, looking at Zelo again, wanting to get an explanation before Zelo just pulled her into his arms before kissing her passionately, not even letting her go at all. "That had answer your question, ugly-noona?" asked Zelo, blushing at the look of So Jung's face before So Jung had pulled him again for another kiss that no one can disturbed at that moment...


Nearby the fountain...

"So Jung and Zelo had hooked up too? Omoo, that is sweet.." said In Young, looking at the view of the two of them kissing in front of her. "So, we had two couples then?" asked Seon Yeong, looking at the girls on her side. "Well, Yu Mi and Min Ho had hooked up with each other and so is So Jung.. So yeah.. Two couples then.." said Hye Rin, in her no feelings way. "So, this really calls for celebration, isn't it?" said Ji Hyun, making all the girls excited at that moment...


Author's Note~ Jeng jeng jeng.. Haha!! Done with this one already.. Do comment girls.. Congrats to SoJong couple and MiHo couple too..