Meeting Them Here??(Is This Coincidence Or Fate's Doing??)

Black Star[ New Girl Group In Town]{STORY START!!}

After a few hours in the amusement park...

"Hey, girls.. Why don't you just go and enjoy yourself in this park? I need to send Ha Na back to her halmeoni's house.." said Si Yun, standing with little Ha Na on his back, sleeping.. Probably quite tired after a long day at the amusement park with the girls. "Sure.. Sure.. Just go.. We'll call you when we wanted to go back.." said Ji Hyun, smiling at the manager. "Yeah.. Just be careful, oppa.." said Yu Mi, waving her goodbye towards Si Yun and his little Ha Na. "So, what do you girls want to do now?" asked Hye Rin, looking at the girls. "Bumper cars!" said Jun Na, quite happy. "Roller coasters!!" said In Young, pointing to the roller coaster in front of them. "Wait! Wait!! We can't go on everything that you girls wanted in this limited time.." said Seon Yeong, making the girls thinking for a while.

"Well, it's quite easy actually.. Just go our separate ways and meet here again after 2 hours.. How's that?" said So Jung, looking at the Black Star. "Great.. We'll meet here again after 2 hours, arraso? The ones who are not here will be left alone.. Seriously, it's not a joke, okay?" said Ji Hyun, before all the girls just went their separate ways in the park...


At the bumper cars' section...

"Hey, So Jung! Wanted to go on that bumper car?" asked Jun Na, looking at So Jung who is standing at her back. So Jung only carved a desperate smile on her face, making Jun Na looked at the main rapper in a very weird way. "Is something wrong, So Jung-ah?" asked Jun Na. "Why don't you just go first, Jun Na? I need to go to the toilet for a while.. I'll find you at the bumper car after this.." said So Jung before she rushes to the restroom, not even hearing to what the maknae has to say at all. "Hmm.. So I'm playing alone then? Oh well!! Jun Na, kaja!!" said Jun Na, making her way to the bumper cars nearby.

"Ahjussi.. I wanted to ride on this car here, okay?" said Jun Na, already sitting in the bumper car in front of her. "Oh, ne.. It's hard to see a girl in here.. Most are just guys.." said the ahjussi, only smiling at Jun Na. "Well, I'll make history and be the first one then.." said Jun Na, before pressing the pedal already. It was like the ride she will never wanted to forget at all, a fast one.. It feels like all her problems just evaporated into the air and she is enjoying this. Well, she is enjoying until another driver bumps her car quite hard, making her quite shocked. "Yaa, ahjussi!! You really are going to pay for that!!" said Jun Na, bumping that guy's car again, triggering a fight between those two for a long fifteen minutes before the driver decided to give up and went out of the circuit.

"Hey, I'm still not finished with you, ahjussi!!" said Jun Na, also driving to the side, chasing over the guy. "Well, I never thought that Adelia will bump my car that hard.." said the guy, a familiar voice that Jun Na will recognize no matter where she went to. "Wait.. Is that you, oppa?" said Jun Na, looking at the guy in that black hooded sweater's back. The guy only carved a smile on his face, before he went out of the place, making Jun Na chase him. "Yaa, I'm still not finished with you!!" said Jun Na, already losing the sight of the guy when a pair of hands grabbed her from the back and into a quite dark and hidden place right there in the amusement park.

"Let go of me!! Let go of me!! Yaa, ert!! Let go of me!!" said Jun Na, trying to wriggle free from the grip of that unknown attacker but failed. "Do you really have to do that when you are even with me, Adelia?" said the unknown guy, making Jun Na just stopped wriggling at that moment. "Is that you, Zico.." before Jun Na could even finished her words, a kiss hit her lips, not even letting her speak at all...


At the same time, nearby the drop tower...

"Huh.. Finally.." said So Jung, getting out of the restroom, quite relieved. She had been holding on for a long time and it just feels good to be back to normal now. "Better find Jun Na now.. She must be waiting for me now.." said So Jung, wanting to make her way to the bumper car section when she accidentallybumped into someone, causing both of them to fall on the ground, side by side. "Omoo.. Yaa, gwenchan--" before So Jung could even asked for forgiveness, she saw the sight of a very familiar blonde hair in front of her, before she heard it. The most annoying sound that had ever existed in his life before. "Yaa, ugly-noona!! Don't you even have eyes at all?! Just where did you put your eyes huh?On your knees?" asked Zelo, making So Jung pissed off with him at that moment.

"At least take a look at yourself first, blonde head!! Oh yeah.. You know what? Do you know how the BRAIN cells of a blondie dies? It dies ALONE!! And it's all because of that stupid, arrogant and ego of a blondie just like you are!!" said So Jung, making Zelo kind of shocked for a while before he suddenly carved an evil smile on her face, making So Jung had this shiver down her spine before the maknae of B.A.P just pulled her down the crowd full of angry people when he had cut down the line, before he pushed So Jung on one of the seats of the drop tower, before he seats right next to her. "We'll see how exactly did the BRAIN cells of mine dies, okay?" said Zelo, just before they both were shot up and down of the drop tower, making So Jung let out her most chilling scream, with Zelo laughing by her side.

"Huh.. Take that, ugly-noona!" said Zelo, laughing at So Jung's frighten reaction but it wasn't that look that he saw on So Jung's face after that. It was a painful look on So Jung's face, as pale as a ghost, like she had this very frightening experience before. And it was the blood that came out from So Jung's nose that makes Zelo, lost his mind, quickly taking So Jung on his back, racing to find the other girls. "Yaa, noona!! Don't just die now!! Please!! Hang on, noona!!" said Zelo, with the unconcious So Jung on his back at that moment...


While walking around the park...

"Hmm.. Just which one should I take a ride on?" asked Yu Mi to herself, talking alone like she had always did. She had wanted to try on the Ferris Wheel ride but it's kind of ordinary to her, making her wondered there around the amusement park, not knowing what to do at all. "Yaa, oppa!! Let's ride those merry go round, shall we?" said a girl on Yu Mi's side, going on a date with her boyfriend, making her just realize how lonely she had been. Everyone is one their own dates and wherever she goes, there are just views of couple's around, holding hands together, romantic kisses, passionate hugs.. Oh, just thinking about it makes Yu Mi just really love to spend her day with a special someone.

"Hey, you are Illana, am I right? From the Black Star?" asked a voice from Yu Mi's back, making her quite shocked to hear that a person could recognize her in the middle of this amusement park. "Well.. How did you know it was me?" asked Yu Mi, turning around to face the owner of the voice, only to be hugged by the guy tightly around him, making Yu Mi received the greatest shock in her life. "Ano.. Mister.. I--" before Yu Mi could even say anything, the guy had kissed her right on her lips, making her received the second shock of her life for the day. "Min Ho, you--" at that moment, Krystal is just so furious to see Min Ho there, kissing another girl in front of her, making her get away from that place, leaving both Min Ho and the star-struck Yu Mi there.

"She had left, right?" asked Min Ho, letting go of the shocked Yu Mi in front of him, looking around him. At that point, Yu Mi's heartbeat doesn't even beat like it had always been, maybe much more faster than before too. Her heart had feel like it wanted to come out from her ribcage at that point. Just what had she bring herself into?


Around the ferris wheel then...

"Wait!! Why can't I ride this thing alone? It didn't even say that I need to ride this with a couple.. Just why did I have to ride it with someone else?" asked the guy in front of the line. Seon Yeong could only looked at the guy, thinking on just how stupid he is to not been able to think about that simple thing at all. Kind of reminds her of the maknae of DBSK, Max Chang Min though.. "Urghh.. Just thinking about it can make my head exploded.." said Seon Yeong to herself. She had been very tired due to her sleepless nights before and it had been because of him that she had been studying late before too.. Just thinking about it makes Seon Yeong pissed off as well..

"Hey, Mister!! This ahjussi didn't let you ride this thing because it will not be stable if you ride it alone, arraso? Just why can't you even think about it at all by yourself? Are you just stupid or what??" said Seon Yeong, making her way to the front, knocking the stupid guy's head before she realized who the guy is. "You do like to hit people that much, Phyllis?" said the guy again, rubbing his head making Seon Yeong startled for a second. No one else had called her Phyllis rather than that stupid guys of DBSK.. So he must be..

"Hehe.. I got to ride on the Ferris Wheel.." said Max Chang Min, really happy to be in one of the Ferris Wheel. He had always wanted to ride on it but U-Know Yun Ho is always so busy that he didn't even get to ride on it at all. But, it wasn't the same reaction that is on Seon Yeong's little face. "Hey, Phyllis.. Check it out.. You can see everything here.. The roller coaster, the swing carousel.. Wow!! You should see this Phyllis.." said Max Chang Min, turning himself to face Seon Yeong, only to find her already sleeping on the seat, with her head lying on the mirror. "You really are sleepy, isn't it?" said Max Chang Min, taking his seat right next to Seon Yeong, taking Seon Yeong's head and rest it on his shoulder, just sitting right next to her without moving at all...


At the roller coaster ride however...

"Hey, Miss.. You are only riding alone right? Without a friend?" asked the ahjussi on the side towards Hye Rin. Hye Rin could only nod her head, not wanting to say anything at all. "We had just one seat left and it's right in the front.. Come with me.." said the ahjussi again, pulling Hye Rin to the front of the roller coaster, showing her to the seat right at the front. "Hey, Mister.. You don't mind me riding next to you, right?" asked Hye Rin, always with her no feelings way, taking the seat right next to the blonde haired guy beside her. Hye Rin only looked around, not even feeling the slightest nervous at all, but it was a different thing with the guy next to her.

"If you are afraid, don't even ride this thing.. It's not for weakhearts, Hyuk Jae.." said Hye Rin, not even looking to her side at all. The guy quickly turned himself around to face Hye Rin, quite shocked to see that girl there. "How could you know that it was me, Jeon Hye Rin?" said Eun Hyuk, looking at his cousin there. "Just shut up and ride this thing, will you?" said Hye Rin, before the rollercoaster started to speed up, sending both of them into the fastest ride in their life of all, with those loop de loop and turning upside down and the screams. Well, everyone is screaming except for Hye Rin, only biting her lips really herd before another thing shocked her on the spot. Eun Hyuk is holding her hands tightly, not even wanting to let go of all and seriously, it was never in Hye Rin's life that she had felt this kind of feeling before. Well, apart from his screaming then but there is sort of happiness in her. Happiness that she herself can't explain...


In the haunted house then...

"Just why did you have to choose to be here, In Young-ah?" asked In Young to herself. Well, she had not been a fan of haunted houses before but a silly push from a stupid guy or girl before had landed her there, right in the haunted house of the amusement park. Well, the girls are not even there at all and seriously, she really felt that she had misses them there with her at that moment. "Don't worry, In Young.. You can do it.. It's just a fictional--" before In Young could even finished her words, she saw all those cockroaches starting to crawl under her feet, making her let out an ear piercing shriek before she hugged on someone's hands, not even wanting to let go at all. 

"Hey, Missy.. I'm sorry to say this but.." before the guy could even talked, In Young had screamed again, making the guy at her side screamed too, shocking all the others in that haunted house as well. "Eris.. It's okay.." said a voice that In Young had always recognize before, a calm voice that makes her opened her eyes again after all these time. "L.. What are you doing in here?" asked In Young, looking at the shy Infinite member in front of her, still hugging his hands tightly. "Well, Dong Woo and Sung Yeol challenged me to come in here.. I didn't expect to meet you though.. But--" answered L, carving a smile on his face.

"But what?" asked In Young, looking at L, wanting to know what he wanted. "Can you please don't step on my foot.. Your heels are going to make a hole on my feet.." said L, trying his hardest to be as polite as he can. "Oh.. Sorry!!" said In Young, moving her feet away from L's foot. "Let's go to other place, shall we? It's kind of scary here.." said L, making In Young only nodded at his idea before making their way out of the haunted house together...


At the swing carousel then...

This is the only ride she haven't tried for the day and seriously, Ji Hyun had been spending the whole day quite happily today too. Meeting a fan like Ha Na, spending the time with Bossy Kim and the Black Star. She had always been longing for something like this. Ji Hyun was about to ride on the swing carousel when a red haired guy passed her. At that moment, the thoughts of Se Yong just rushed into her mind, making her think on how that guy is doing at that moment. He had a little operation due to his appendix burst before so he must be resting at the dorm now. Maybe it will be great to spend a little time with him here later, thought Ji Hyun secretly. And she was about to ride on the carousel when a pair of hands stopped her, not letting her go at all.

"Yaa.. Just who do you--" before Ji Hyun could even say anything at all, she saw him there, a red haired devil that she had just been thinking of, standing right in front of her. "Se Yong.. What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to rest at the dorm right now?" asked Ji Hyun, looking at Se Yong already. Se Yong only carved that evil smile on his face, the smile that Ji Hyun had not seen for a while. "Just wanting to make you much more miserable than before.. You are the one who had been making me got into the hospital, Infinity.. So, you had to pay for that too.." said Se Yong, arrogant as he had always been. His pale face had a little colour in it now. 

"So, what do you want me to do?" asked Ji Hyun, looking at Se Yong's face before he shoved his cheek towards Ji Hyun's face. "Kiss it.." said Se Yong, making Ji Hyun blushed at that moment. "Just forget about it, red haired guy! Not going to do that! No!" said Ji Hyun, making her way away from Se Yong before she heard Se Yong coughing, making her turn around again. "I told you to stay at the dorm, right? Now look at--" before Ji Hyun could even finished her words, Se Yong had already kissed her cheek, making her blushed redder at that point...


Author's Note~ Ya-Ha!! Done this amazing chappie!! Took me a while too!! Anyways, do comment, girls!! >.<