Second Day of School..(Revenge Time!! Black Star Had Turn Evil..)

Black Star[ New Girl Group In Town]{STORY START!!}

In the class of first year students...

"Hey, Hwa Young.. We are going to go back already.. Are you following us?" asked Eun Jung, looking at the maknae of T-ARA. The maknae could only smiled at Eun Jung, not even showing the slightest reaction to move at all. "Just go first, eonnie.. I'll catch up with you guys later.." said Hwa Young. She had been very busy trying to finish her homeworks and just sitting alone here in the class at recess when everyone just go back to the dorm, it really creeps her out sometimes too."Don't worry, Hwa Young.. You can do it.." said Hwa Young, continuing with her works again. She was just about to start working again when she felt something walking behind her. "Who's there?" asked Hwa Young, trying to shrug off the sense of fear she is starting to feel then. "It's just your imagination, Hwa Young.. There is nothing to be afraid of.." said Hwa Young again, turning herself to face the front door of the class when she saw it. A figure in white, walking along the corridor. Hwa Young quickly rubbed her eyes again and the figure had gone.

"Maybe it was just a dream.." said Hwa Young, turning herself to face her work again only to have found the figure sitting right beside of her, smiling at Hwa Young, causing the maknae of T-ARA to scream her heart out before she ran out of the class, falling on the floor and hurt both of her knees and elbows on the process before she passed out, cold on the floor...


Meanwhile, at the second year girls' toilet...

"Hey, Krystal.. I'll wait for you in the class, okay?" said Sulli, smiling at the maknae. "Ne.." replied Krystal, looking back at the mirror, smiling at the reflection of herself in the mirror. "You are one hot stuff of the school and no one else can take that away from you.. Not even that Black Star ulzzangs.." said Krystal, all so proud of herself again. She was just about to put somemore powder on her face when she feels it. A cold, spine chilling feeling on her back. "It's still early, Krystal.. Nothing can happen to you.." said Krystal, trying to calm herself down. Seriously she had been feeling quite worried and scared but it was nothing at all.

Suddenly, the lamp in the toilet started to bleep like there is some kind of electric disturb when she saw it. Another figure standing right beside of her, with long brown hair, in the school uniform, not even moving at all. At that moment, Krystal quickly headed towards the door of the toilet only to find it locked from the outside. "Help!! Someone help me!! Please!! Help me!!" screamed Krystal, knocking hard on the door. The figure then turned to face Krystal, making the girl much more afraid than before. "Please, just open the door, will you?" screamed Krystal again, much afraid than before when the figure starting to get closer to her, only making Krystal's scream much louder than before.

Just at the moment when the figure is getting closer to her, the door of the room slings open, and out Krystal came, only to have been soaked by a pail of slimy, fishy smelling liquid on top of her head and a chicken frying flour just on top of the liquid. Making it worse when all of the second year students are there watching it, adding more embarassment towards Krystal much more than what Yu Mi and Seon Yeong had faced before...


In the second class of the third year students...

Se Yong is just sitting on his seat, with P.O on his side, sleeping. He had been thinking on what he had done to the leader of the Black Star, Infinity before. "Could I be too harsh on her before?" asked Se Yong to himself. "Hey, Se Yong.." said a voice from the back, making Se Yong turned himself around to find Ji Hyun there, standing behind him. "In.. Infinity.. So, you still dare to show up here?" said Se Yong, trying to sound arrogant as he had been before. "Yeah.. In fact, I have a big suprise for you, Se Yong.. And for your best friend, P.O too.." said Ji Hyun, carving a smile on her face.

Just at the moment Se Yong wanted to open his mouth, a bunch of eggs just keep flying towards him and P.O, making him involved in a very sticky situation. "Well.. Eggs are much more sticky, isn't it?" said Ji Hyun, looking at both Se Yong and P.O who had been soaked in eggs in front of her. The other students in the class are already laughing at the sight of the embarassment experienced by both Se Yong and P.O, making Ji Hyun much more happy than before...


In the middle of the field, under the very hot sun...

"Tae Yeon-eonnie.. What are you doing here in the middle of the field? It's hot here.. You could get sick and sun burn too!" said Tiffany, looking at the leader of SNSD in front of her. Tae Yeon's face is already red because of the heat and so is Gyu Ri next to her. Both of them are standing in the middle of the field, just like how In Young and Hye Rin had been before and it is all because of the envelope they had received the morning before. "Stand on the field on your knees with a heavy rock carried on your shoulders or these photos are going to public.." said the letter before and somehow, there are these pictures of Tae Yeon and her former lovers, pictures of Gyu Ri in her party girl days. And they are doing this because of those girls.. Now, they are paying for it...

On the side of the field, the Black Star girls are all standing there, looking at the accomplishment they had done on getting their revenge on the ones that have been hurting them before. "Well, we had got our revenge.. And seriously.. Jun Na can act in a horror movie with that evil smile on your face before, maknae.." said Ji Hyun, rubbing the maknae's hair. "Yaa, eonnie!! Don't do that okay? It hurts!!" said Jun Na, quite annoyed at what Ji Hyun had did to her. "Well, at least Hwa Young had those injuries she had given to Jun Na before.." said So Jung, quite satisfied herself. "Yup! And those looks on Krystal's face.. It's just so good to see her coated in that flour before.. Just like a chicken.." said Yu Mi, smiling at what had happened to Krystal.

"And the embarassment Se Yong and P.O had experienced.. I just love it.." said Ji Hyun, smiling already at the incident of the egg war before. "And those SNSD and KARA members had their lessons too.. Hope they'll not mess up with us again.." said Hye Rin, looking at the girls standing on the field. "Tae Yeon had said that she is the last person we would want to mess up with.." said In Young, acting out Tae Yeon's way of speaking before. "Well, she is the first then.. No one else will dare to mess up with us again after this.." said Seon Yeong, hi fiving In Young standing in front of her.

"These are what you are getting when you are messing up with the Black Star." said Ji Hyun, looking at the members of the Black Star, already celebrating their revenge on the girls. Without realizing that a pair of eyes are watching them from the back of a tree. "Hye Rin-eonnie.. What is wrong?" asked Jun Na, a little weird when she saw Hye Rin looking at the tree on the back of them. "No.. It's nothing.." said Hye Rin, turning back at the girls. Seriously, she had this bad feeling that something big is going to happen.. But, what is it?


Author's Note~ Yay!! Done on the revenge chappie!! Got some probs with it but it's done now.. Hope you girls love it.. Comment, will ya? =)