Valentine's Day Is Here.. (Infinity & Love??)

Black Star[ New Girl Group In Town]{STORY START!!}

A few days later, in the Black Star dorm...

"Hey, Ji Hyun.. Where are the other girls?" asked Si Yun looking around the dorm. The are no sign of the girls around the dorm at all. Even the mysterious Hye Rin who hates to go out is also not in. "Well, maybe they are spending time on dates? Who knows.. They do need some lone time too.. You are the one who said that, Bossy Kim.." answered Ji Hyun, not even looking at Si Yun at all, only focusing on the tv. Si Yun only sat down on the couch,looking at the leader who really doesn't look like she cares about what is happening at all.

"Isn't tomorrow Valentine's Day? You aren't going out with anyone at all?" asked Si Yun, looking at the girl in front of him. "It's almost Valentine already?" asked Ji Hyun, already changing her position, now looking straight at Si Yun in front of her. Si Yun only nod his head before Ji Hyun turned herself to face the tv again. There is something that she had been thinking on lately...


In the master bedroom later on...

Ji Hyun is sitting in her room again, thinking on what Si Yun had been talking about before. "Valentine is coming.. Do I really need to do this?" said Ji Hyun, looking at the present box in front of her. She have had that present for a very long time already, and seriously, this is the thing that she had been thinking for a while.

Should she give it or not? Hmm.. And for that question, even Ji Hyun herself doesn't have the answer...


The next day, at the school garden...

Jun Na is sitting under the tree again, looking at the cloud just like any other day with a little box in her hand. Seriously, it had been a while that she had been waiting for Zico there, much to her annoyance when she saw a little rabbit hopping towards her, not even stopping at all before she picked it up and place it on top of her. "You are cute, Ji Ho-ah.." said Jun Na, cuddling the little rabbit again before she put the little thing back on the grass.

"So, that rabbit is much more cuter than I am, huh?" asked Zico, coming out of nowhere, making Jun Na startled for a moment."Yaa, oppa!! Do you really have to sneak upon to me like that? I hate surprise, arraso?" said Jun Na, pretending that she is angry. Zico quickly took his seat beside his girl, giving her a little kiss here and there, making Jun Na blush redder than usual. "I'm asking you again.. Do you seriously think that rabbit is cuter than I am?" asked Zico again, making Jun Na gave him a serious look all of the sudden. "Yaa, oppa.. Are you seriously jealous with the rabbit before?" asked Jun Na, looking at Zico in disbelief. "This guy sure got his own jealousy.." thought Jun Na secretly. Zico quietly turned himself away from Jun Na again, sulking like a child he always been.

"Yaa.. Do you really have to sulk like that, oppa?" asked Jun Na, looking at the guy beside her but didn't get any answer back. Zico is sulking again, like the crybaby he is. "Yeah, the rabbit is cuter.. But you are the only one I will give my chocolate on Valentine's day to, oppa.." said Jun Na, putting the little box of chocolates that she had been making for the beloved guy in front of her on Zico's hands. Zico quickly turned himself to face Jun Na again, looking at her in disbelief.

"Seriously.. For me?" asked Zico, only replied with a smile for Jun Na before he enjoyed the rest of the day, spending their time under the tree, as romantic as they had been...


At the Infinite's dorm then...

"Jagiya! Where are you?" said In Young, looking around the dorm. She didn't even see L at all since morning and she had been looking for him for the whole day already. "Just where could he be?" asked In Young, thinking alone on where L could have been at the time like this. That guy sure had Hye Rin's ways of going missing.. thought In Young secretly. In Young is just about to get out of the dorm when she suddenly hit someone who is coming into the dorm.

"Oh.. In Young-ah.. You are here?" asked L, looking at the In Young who had already fallen down to the floor. at that moment. "Where have you been, L? I've been looking everywhere for you.." said In Young, rubbing her backside before she saw another box on the floor, just at the side where she had fallen down before. "A chocolate cake? For me?" asked In Young, looking at the shy L in front of her. L only blushed at the sight of the cake, not even looking at In Young at all. "Well, it was for you until it drop on the floor.. Sorry if it's ruin--" before L could even finished his words, In Young had already eaten the cake, eating it before she carved a little smile on her face. "It's yummy, Myung Soo-ah.." said In Young, before they shared a little kiss there at the front of the door...


At the same time, in the SHINee dorm...

"Hey, Illana.. Do wash my clothes, will you?" said Tae Min, ordering Yu Mi around. As usual, Yu Mi will only nod her head, not saying anything at all. Yu Mi quickly picked up the clothes on the floor before making her way back to the laundry room again. Seriously, this is not the way that she have been thinking on spending the time with Min Ho at all. She was thinking on a beautiful date at the Han river, probably on the side spending some lone time together. She had been longing for a date like that and not doing chores on Valentine's Day.

Min Ho will probably have received a lot of chocolates from his fans right now. thought Yu Mi in her mind, looking at the box of chocolate in front of her. "He will probably be spending time with many girls today rather than eating my chocolate over her.." said Yu Mi, mumbling to herself again before a pair of hands took the chocolate box in front of her, making her startled a moment. "Do you seriously think that I will rather took another person's chocolate and neglected yours?" asked Min Ho, eating the chocolates in front of him, making Yu Mi blushed at that moment. "Well, you probably had received many other chocolates so--" before Yu Mi could even finished her words, Min Ho had already put her hand to his heart. "Yeah.. Maybe.. But, you are the only one that can make my heart beats this fast, Yu Mi.." said Min Ho, before he hugged Yu Mi there, not wanting to let her go at all...


At the school at that moment...

"Zelo.. Do accept this chocolate, will you?" said the girls, getting crazy again as usual. So Jung only looked at the crazy girls, not knowing what to do at all. The chocolate box in her hand is put aside, not even showed to the public at all. It was her first time making chocolates for her new boyfriend that just confessed to her before but seriously, she didn't even think that Zelo will even accept chocolates from the one he had called 'ugly-noona' since the first time they had meet each other.

So Jung is about to went down the stairs, running away from the crowd when she felt a tap on her shoulder, making her turned around at that very second, before she saw Zelo kissing her at the stairs, with all the girls looking at them all. "I'll take this chocolate of mine, arraso, beautiful-noona.." said Zelo, before making his way again to the crowd of girls, leaving the confused So Jung there on the stairs...


A while later, in Super Junior dorm...

"Hey, Hye Rin.. Aren't you going to help me eat this chocolates?" asked Eun Hyuk, looking at his cousin in front of him. Hye Rin only stared at the pile of chocolate boxes in front of her, not even saying anything at all. "It's made from that cow's piss.. I won't eat it.." said Hye Rin, turning herself to face another place when she saw a box of chocolates in front of her, with her name written on top of the chocolate box. "Why is this chocolate box had my name on it?" asked Hye Rin, making Eun Hyuk quickly grabbed the box from her, hiding it from Hye Rin's sight. "It's nothing, arraso.. You hate chocolates, isn't it? So, I'm going to throw it away from here.." said Eun Hyuk, not even looking at Hye Rin at all.

Hye Rin quickly tackles Eun Hyuk, making an armbar towards him. "So, are you going to give me back that box of chocolates or not?" said Hye Rin, making Eun Hyuk, struggles a little before he finally managed to get away from her. "Geez.. You wanted to break my arm for a chocolate box like this? You are weird, cousin.." said Eun Hyuk, rubbing his hands, looking at the reaction of Hye Rin at his side. "You are the one who gave it to me, isn't it?" asked Hye Rin all of the sudden, making Eun Hyuk shocked for a while, not expecting Hye Rin to think of it that fast. "Thanks.." said Hye Rin, carving a smile on her face before she went out from the room...


In the DBSK dorm then...

Seon Yeong is sitting on the couch not knowing what to do at all. She had been tired all day for making house chores in the dorm of those two members of DBSK and seriously, she had been that tired that she can fall asleep any minute now before she heard a familiar voice calling for her again. "Phyllis!! Come here at once, will you?!" screamed Max, on top of his voice, making Seon Yeong sighs again, before she make her way to the room of Max lazily. "What is it again, oppa?" asked Seon Yeong, looking at the shirtless figure in front of her, making her blushed a little at that moment.

"Well, do you like to have this chocolate and strawberries?" said Max, offering Seon Yeong those chocolates and strawberries, looking at the suddenly smiling Seon Yeong at that moment. "Wait.. Didn't your fans give you this? I mean it's not something that you should give like that to someone, isn't it?" said Seon Yeong, looking at Max's face. "Yeah.. Why?" asked Max, looking at Seon Yeong's face at that moment. "Just eat it alone.. They gave it you, not for me to eat, oppa.. I'm going back to the dorm now.." said Seon Yeong, making her way out from the dorm. By the time she arrived at the Black Star dorm, she discovers a box of strawberries and chocolates in front of the door, with a little card there. 

To~ Phyllis

Message~It was specially for you.. Hope you like it.. And sorry for everything I had done to you..

From~ Shim Chang Min

At that moment, Seon Yeong only smile at looking at the strawberries in front of her, thanking Max for what he had been giving her at that moment..


At the garden however...

"So what is it that you wanted to talk to me about?" asked Se Yong, looking straight at Ji Hyun in front of him. Well, it's been a while that this girl is avoiding him and it had been a while too since he had saw this girl ever since the exam is over lately. "Urm.. Well.." said Ji Hyun, stuttering a little. It was quite rare to see Infinity like this, let alone stuttering like that, thought Se Yong secretly. "Just what is it, Infinity? Seriously, you had been playing puzzles in my head right now, looking at the girl again, making cute face of his.

Ji Hyun quickly look somewhere else, not even wanting to see straight into Se Yong's eyes at all. "Here.." said Ji Hyun, shoving a bag to his face. "What is this, Infini--" before Se Yong could even said anything, Ji Hyun had already wanting to run from him, not even looking back at the red haired guy at all, making Se Yong chased her too at that moment. "Yaa.. You still haven't answered my question yet, Infinity.." said Se Yong, grabbing Ji Hyun's hands, before he saw Ji Hyun blushing there.

"Do you have a fever?" said Se Yong, touching the girl's head before a slap hits his face, without him knowing the reason for it at all. "Yaa!! Do you have to be this stupid to know what am I trying to tell you?" said Ji Hyun, tears already streaming down her eyes. She had not expected for him to be this stupid and selfish, making her tears just stream faster down her cheeks before Se Yong quickly hugged her, wiping away the tears that she cried. "I know.. And I'm sorry that I made you cry, Ji Hyun.. You are falling for me, I can see it.. And I'm sorry that I am falling for you too but not telling you that.. Saranghae.." said Se Yong, cupping Ji Hyun's cheeks before both of them shared a kiss there, on Valentine's day...


Author's Note~ Finally done this one.. Do comment girls.. And congrats to SeHyun couple..