The Unexpected Happened? (In Young Did What???)

Black Star[ New Girl Group In Town]{STORY START!!}

In the medic room...

"Hey, Illana.. Do get some rest for that sore ankle of yours, arraso?" said Min Ho, looking at Yu Mi. Yu Mi could only nod her head, indicating that she does understand what Min Ho is telling her. Min Ho make his way out of the room right after that, leaving the lonely Yu Mi there, all alone in the medic room again. "Hmm.. It's kind of lonely here.." said Yu Mi, lying on the bed again. Min Ho had been very nice to her lately, always giving her those little skip of heartbeats sometimes. This guy is somehow different to Yu Mi. He is all cold at one moment, then changed into a nice guy in another moment. Just thinking about it, why does her heart beats fast everytime she is with him? asked Yu Mi to herself. "Maybe I'm just imagining things too much.. He wouldn't fall in love with a girl like I am.." said Yu Mi, looking to the side of the bed.

Suddenly, the lights just went out, making Yu Mi panicked for a while, making her sit on the bed again. "A blackout? Is this just a stupid thing or my bad luck?" asked Yu Mi to herself, already feeling a little afraid at that moment. "Don't worry Yu Mi.. There is no ghost or anything at all.. You shouldn't be--" before Yu Mi could even finished her words, she felt a pair of hands is strangling her, blocking the airway, making her felt like she is choking at that moment. "You should have just die!!" said the voice, a lady, with anger in her tone. Yu Mi tried to wriggle free from the grip of the hands on only failing miserably. "Let... me... go..." said Yu Mi, starting to get weaker, putting her nails into the skin of the attacker before she heard a little scream, probably from the attacker's before is free again, abling her to breathe again like she had always been, before the lights went on again.

"Illana, gwenchana??" asked Min Ho, checking the medic room but the view he had saw is much more scarier than any other horror stories he had watched before. "Eris..." said Min Ho, looking at the girl in the room, right at the side of Yu Mi's bedside is In Young, holding a knife pointing straight at Yu Mi, just in time when all the Black Star girls arrived on the spot too. "In Young-eonnie..." said Yu Mi, before everything just went black for her at that moment...


Author's Note~ Kyaa!! Short updates for you girls.. Hope you understand this one.. Comment girls!!