Girls, The Results Are Out!! (Omoo.. I Can't Bear To See This..)

Black Star[ New Girl Group In Town]{STORY START!!}

 

Next day, at the school compound...

"Hey, today is the day, isn't it?" said In Young, looking at the couples in front of her. Everyone just turned themselves to face In Young at their front, all with this nervous looks on their face. Well, everyone except for Hye Rin of course. She just had this poker face of her like always, not even showing any kind of emotions at all. "It's going to be sent to our phone, isn't it?" asked Seon Yeong, looking at the Iphone in front of her at that moment. Max only smiled at looking at his all so nervous girl, trying to cheer her up. "Well, I'm sure you girls will make a good results.." said Max, smiling at his study partner, Seon Yeong. "Well, the results will not be that bad if you have study hard, oppa.." said Seon Yeong, sarcastically.

"Yeah.. Max-oppa is right about that, girls.. We are the Black Star, of course we won't fail a stupid exam like this.." said Ji Hyun, as confident as she had always been. But it wasn't the same reaction for Se Yong though. "How could you even be relaxed at a serious time like this? We didn't even study at all.." said Se Yong, earning him a slap at the back again, just like the one he get before. "Yaa, it's going to be okay, Kim Se Yong!! Don't make the hope vanished like that, can you?" said Ji Hyun, really annoyed with Se Yong's pessimistic character at that moment.

"Well, Se Yong-oppa does have a point, eonnie.."said Jun Na, agreeing with Se Yong too. "If you doubt it yourself, how are you supposed to get good results?" said Zico, holding Jun Na's hands, calming her down. "But, how could you be so sure? It wouldn't always be lucky, isn't it?" said So Jung, also having doubt already. "Don't even think about failing when I've been through many things with this silly exam, ugly-noona.." said Zelo, an annoyed tone in his voice. Probably remembering all those torturing he had to go through with So Jung before had been making him becoming all so defensive when it comes to failing this exam. 

"We don't have brains like In Young-eonnie or Hye Rin-eonnie and seriously, I really think that I'll fail this couple exam.." said Yu Mi, looking at the floor again. "You make me sound like an idiot when you said that, Yu Mi.." answered Min Ho, looking somewhere else, making Yu Mi felt guilty at that moment. "Oppa, I didn't mean it that way, arraso?" said Yu Mi, trying to console Min Ho again. But, it wasn't the same reaction with Eun Hyuk and Hye Rin though.

"Can you just stop nibbling all those candies, Hye Rin? Aren't you feeling anything at this moment at all?" asked Eun Hyuk, drinking the strawberry milk in the bottle in his hand, trying his hardest no to be scared at that moment. "Well, it's just the same as you are. Can you stopped drinking that cow's piss when I am asking you to?" asked Hye Rin, being a rebel she had always been, only making things much worse for the two of them.

"Guys, stop fighting.. You are making me have a headache right now." said In Young, pissed off at Hye Rin and Eun Hyuk's constant fighting. "Worry about the exam much?" asked L, looking at In Young, calm as he had always been, making in Young only nodded her head. "No matter what happens, I'll always be here with you.." said L, making In Young felt a little calmer.

Suddenly, their Iphones started to ring, indicating that a message had entered their inbox at that moment, making everyone all so nervous again. "So, this is it girls.." said So Jung, putting up a brave front in front of the other girls. "Seriously, I can't even look at my phone right now.." said Jun Na, also nervous at that moment. "Don't worry, Jun Na.. Everything is going to be just fine.." said Yu Mi,, also trying to calm Jun Na down. "Well, it's going to be okay.. Believe me.." said Hye Rin, carving a little smile. At that moment, all the girls pressed the read button, all looking and reading their results, before they all jumped into excitement.

"Eonnie, Zico-oppa and I pass the exam.." said Jun Na, a happy smile on her face before she shared a kiss on the cheek with Zico. So is So Jung and Yu Mi too, smiling their heart out just at the sight of the results, jumping around with Zelo and Min Ho, forgetting all those nervousness they had felt before. "Well, being a top 15 student couple also comes with a price.." said Ji Hyun, also having very exciting results in her hand before Se Yong pulled her into his arms, kissing her before he let her go, both of them already blushing red on their face. 

"Take a look at your results already?" asked Max, looking at Seon Yeong before the girl just jumped into his arms, not wanting to let him go at all. "I can't say thank you enough!! Thanks, oppa!!" said Seon Yeong, shocking everyone at that moment with her all so sudden affection towards Max at that point. "Well, I should study hard if I want to make all those sleepless night of yours worth it.." said Max, blushing a little at Seon Yeong's sudden hug before.

In Young and L couple had the first place while Hye Rin and Eun Hyuk couple had the second place in the exam. Ji Hyun and Se Yong is at the 11th place while Seon Yeong and Max settled down at the 5th place. Yu Mi and Min Ho is at the 14th place just below So Jung and Zelo at the 13th place and Jun Na and Zico couple settling down at the 8th place. "It's a call for celebration, girls.." said SoJung, looking at the girls, quite excited already. "Yeah.. So Jung is right.. We should celebrate this.." said Seon Yeong, holding Max's hands in hers.

"Did I see another couple coming?" asked Ji Hyun, being cheeky again, making Seon Yeong and Max blushed at that moment. "Well, I did confessed to her when you guys are busy with your results before so we are officially a couple now.." said Max, looking somewhere else, shocking everyone at that moment. "You are stealing our Seon Yeong already?" said Yu Mi, teasing them, making everything all so noisy at that point. "How about a trip somewhere? All of us in? It's going to be great.." said Jun Na, adding an idea to the girls. Everyone is having their own set of vacation when Hye Rin suddenly stand up, making everyone in silent mode at that point. "What does a trip to Japan sounds like to you guys?" asked Hye Rin, making everyone just stare a her in disbelief at that second...



 

Author's Note~ Sorry for not updating for a long time, girls.. Here is the two lost chappies before.. Thanks to ChOrCeE for the big help!! I love you girls!! Always keep the faith!!