Between Two Hearts.. (Yu Mi And Min Ho..)

Black Star[ New Girl Group In Town]{STORY START!!}

The next day, in SHINee dorm...

Min Ho is just sitting alone on the couch, not doing anything at all. Seriously, it had been the whole two weeks that he had been skipping school right now, and nothing else is coming into his mind at that moment. Except for the face of the sad Illana the last time she had saw her at school before. Seriously, the sad face just keep coming and coming into Min Ho's head, not even stopping at all. "No.. She will be much more happier if we are like this.. At least Illana wouldn't get hurt anymore.." said Min Ho before he heard the sound of the bell ring at the front. Just who would be coming to the dorm to disturb him at the time like this? Min Ho lazily make his way to the door, opening it only to find a figure that he had recognized a lot there, in front of him.


In Black Star dorm then...

Yu Mi is just sitting there, on the pool table, holding the billiard ball on her hands. She is angry to herself, angry to everyone else around her for a reason that even she herself don't know at all. Her mind is blank at that moment, empty. She had never felt like this before. Just what is going on with her already?

"Hey, Yu Mi.. We are going to the mall today.. Buying some new clothes.. Want to join?" asked In Young, looking at the lead vocalist already. Yu Mi only make faces, not even moving at all. She had not feel to buy anything at all at this moment, let alone going to a place with so many people like the mall. "No excuses today, Yu Mi!! You will follow us today!" said Ji Hyun, pulling Yu Mi off the billiard table, landing on her two foot on the floor. The Black Star girls are really unstoppable when they wanted anything at all.. said Yu Mi secretly in her mind. Maybe a little trip to the mall can make her forget about him for a while...


An hour later, at the mall...

"Hey, So Jung.. Does this shirt suit me and Zico-oppa well or this white one over here?" asked Jun Na, looking at So Jung who is standing in front of her. "It suits both of you, Jun Na-ah.. Don't worry much, will you?" said So Jung, texting on her Iphone again. "Hmm.. Yu Mi-eonnie.. Which one is nicer? The black one or the white one?" asked Jun Na again, this time turning herself to face Yu Mi who is just sitting there, drinking her unfinished coffee before.

"Well, you look kind of cute in anything, Jun Na.." replied Yu Mi, weakly. Seriously, she had been hoping this busy mall will help her in forgetting her problems but it is not a help at all. More to a big problem to her. The former images just keep coming to her already. The last time she had saw Krystal crying because of the incident that happened between her and Jessica before. On how Min Ho had been staying away, avoiding himself from meeting her. Yu Mi had been to the SHINee dorm a few times too, trying to check on how Min Ho is doing, worrying that he may be sick or whatever when Onew just didn't even say anything to her at all.

Suddenly, the Iphone in front of her just rang, snapping Yu Mi from her little thoughts before she picked up the phone and read the message that she had just received before.

To:Illana Yu Mi

From: Infinity Ji Hyun

Message: Hey, Yu Mi. Meet you at the car park arraso? In Young & I had some urgent business to do.Bye! ^_^

 

Yu Mi only sighs at reading the message already. So, the others are really enjoying their day. Yu Mi slowly made her way out of the boutique, going to the car park lot already. She just wanted to go back and locked herself in the room right now. Yu Mi slowly walked towards the door at that moment, not knowing what to do at all...


At the car park at few moments later...

"Where are you going, Yu Mi-chan?" asked Yu Mi to herself, looking around the car park at that moment. She had been lost again, not knowing where Ji Hyun had parked the car before. "Hmm.. Is it the black van or the blue SUV before?" asked Yu Mi to herself again, looking around before she found a black van nearby her, with the almost the same plate number on the car. Yu Mi quickly make her way to the van, swinging the door of the van open before she throws herself to lie on the back seat when a familiar voice is heard. "Is that you, Illana?" asked the voice, turning to look at Yu Mi at the back seat. Yu Mi quickly seat properly before she saw it. The face that she had been missing after all these time..


Author's Note~ Double update for today.. Been trying hard to impress you guys.. Comment, will you?