The Culprit Behind This..(Is It Really In Young??)

Black Star[ New Girl Group In Town]{STORY START!!}

In Young is standing at the room again, looking at the Iphone on her hand. This is the place where she had been spending time with them, with all the girls that she had always loved all these time. "I'll miss you girls so much.." said In Young, looking at the room in front of her. It had bring so much memories for In Young. And, seriously it is hurting her again right now.. Much more than how she had been hurt before...


In the library...

"Hey, girls.. Take a look at this.." said Seon Yeong, looking at the Ipad right in front of her. All the members of the Black Star went straight towards Seon Yeong's side, putting all their attention towards Seon Yeong. "Remember when I said that I hack into In Young's Iphone before?" asked Seon Yeong, looking at the girls. "Yeah.. Just like how you hack the system using your Iphone before, am I right?" said Ji Hyun. Seon Yeong only nodded her head, showing the list of codes that is on her Ipad at that moment. "Well, I kind of hack her Iphone before to find the record of her previous calls and I found this number that really is kind of suspicious to me.." said Seon Yeong, showing the number to the girls.

"Wait, isn't that Hye Rin-eonnie's Iphone number?" asked Jun Na, looking at the number. All eyes are now focused to Hye Rin who just stands there, her lollipop just like an innocent girl she had always been. "But, isn't Hye Rin-eonnie an electronic idiot? She didn't even know how to make a phone call with that Iphone.. And she even called it a long thin thingy.. Just how did she make that phone call?" said So Jung, making all the girls changed their look again. "Hey, Hye Rin-ah.. Give me that phone of yours.." said Ji Hyun, turning herself to face Hye Rin before Hye Rin just thrown the Iphone of hers towards Ji Hyun's direction, almost hitting her head. 

"She just doesn't know how to appreciate these electronics, isn't it?" said Seon Yeong, shooking her head at Hye Rin's action before. "Wait.. Take a look at this.." said Ji Hyun, showing the Iphone towards the other girls, carving a smile on her face, making the girls only looked at her in a very confused way...


At the garden, half an hour later...

"Hey, Cho Rong.. Can we talk for a while?" asked L, looking straight at the girl standing in front of him. Cho Rong quickly turned herself to face L who is standing at her back, carving a smile for the guy. "What is it, L?" asked Cho Rong, quite confused at that moment. It was quite rare for L to even say something to her like that, let alone having a talk with her. L only carved a smile on his face, only pulling Cho Rong's hands to follow him into the deep dark woods.

"Hey, L.. Where are you taking me? I can't see a thing right now.."said Cho Rong, trying to find her way in the dark woods when she saw a little green light just about 10 metres from her place, making her went towards it, grabbing it in her hands just when the lights just , and there Cho Rong is, with a bloody scissors on her hand, with Ji Hyun on the ground, her uniforms full of blood at that moment. Cho Rong quickly let go of the scissors, startled at the sight she had seen at that moment. "No.. I wouldn't have killed her.. No.." said Cho Rong, already on her knees, not knowing what to do at all.

"You killed her, Cho Rong? You are a murderer!! A murderer!!" said Hye Rin, looking at Cho Rong's frighten face, not knowing what to say at all. "No, I'm not!! I didn't do it!! You have got to believe in me!! I didn't do it, Aithusa.." said Cho Rong, holding Hye Rin's hands, only to be pushed down to the ground again. "That scissors is in your hands, isn't it? Why should I believe in you?" asked Hye Rin, only making Cho Rong cried much more louder than before. "Well, that is what you did to Eris before, right? The same trick, isn't it, Cho Rong?" asked L, coming out all of the sudden. Cho Rong only looked at L, a very disgusted look on her face when Eris's name is mentioned, a hatred that she didn't even care on hiding at all.

"You used the blackout to frame Eris, isn't it? Calling her to the medic room where Yu Mi is probably there. In Young must be doing the same thing as you did, finding the light in the dark blackout when the light suddenly went on and there she is, holding a knife on her hand, just in time when Min Ho and the others had reached that place, am I right?" said Ji Hyun, getting up from the ground, looking straight at Cho Rong's frightened face. "Just why, Cho Rong.. How could you do such harsh thing to Eris?" asked L, trying to get an explanation from Cho Rong's mouth. "Eris!! Eris!! Eris!! Don't you have other concerns than that girl, L? She didn't even love you at all, why did you always take her side even after all these time?! Can't you see that I am loving you more here??" asked Cho Rong, looking straight into L's eyes, only to be pushed gently to the side by L. "Because I don't love you.. That's why.." said L, before leaving that place and Cho Rong, along with Ji Hyun and Hye Rin at that moment...


At the same time, on the rooftop...

 

"So, you are here, Krystal.." said a voice from Krystal's back, making her turn around, only to face a punch directly on her face as the result of So Jung's punch, making Krystal fall down on the floor. "What are you girls doing?" asked Krystal, not knowing anything at all. Seriously, the punch had really hurt and she didn't even know the true reason behind these ulzzang girls harsh reaction at all. "Don't act like you are some kind of fool, Krystal.. We know what you had been doing to our sister, Illana!" said Seon Yeong, trying to control her anger at that moment. "But, I didn't even do--" before Krystal could even finished her words, So Jung almost landed a punch on her face again, before a voice stopped all of them all of the sudden.

"Don't you dare touch my dongsaeng at all!!" said Jessica, standing between the Black Star girls and Krystal at that moment. "Eonnie.." said Krystal, looking at the sight in front of her. "Krystal had nothing to do with this at all.. She is innocent.." said Jessica, looking at the angry girls in front of her. "Yeah.. It was you, isn't it?" said Jun Na, making all the faces there just turned to face Jessica at that moment. "Yeah.. It's me.. I'm the one who strangled Illana in the dark.. It was my doing.. The blackout and all that.." said Jessica, looking to the ground. "Eonnie did that? But, why eonnie? Why trying to kill an innocent girl?" asked Krystal, looking at Jessica again, trying to get an explanation for what had happened.

"Why, Krystal? You asked me why? That Min Ho guy.. You had been chasing for him for a long time already and what had he given to you? Kissing that ulzzang girl at the amusement park and hurting your feelings?! Do you think I don't know how you keep crying every night because of that guy? And you asked me why I did this?" said Jessica, already kneeling on the floor already.Krystal could only looked at her eonnie in front of her, not knowing what to say at all. The sister is just trying to protect her. And resulting to this mess..

On the same time, at the side of the door to the rooftop, Min Ho is standing there, not saying anything at all. He is the one that had been the reason behind all these...


At that moment, nearby Black Star's dorm...

"Hey, Eris!! Wait!!" said a voice from In Young's back at that moment. In Young had always recognized the voice no matter where she is, not even looking at him at all. But she didn't even turned herself to face him at all. Afraid of the hurt she will feel after that. She had been hurting a lot lately and seriously, she can't stand another hurt like that at all. "Just go away, L.. I don't want to see your face right now.." said In Young, trying to run away from L before a pair of hands took her wrist, not wanting to let her go at all, closing her eyes from behind.

"What are you doing, L?" asked In Young, trying to let go of L's hands before she heard nothing at all. Nothing except for her slow breathing and L's quite fast heartbeats. "I don't care if you didn't even want to see me or look at me at all.. I know that I am ugly.. But please.. Just listen to what I am trying to say, will you?" said L, as calm as he had always been. "I'm sorry for doing this to you.. I'm so sorry for hurting you all these time.. I'm sorry for being the reason behind all these things, Eris.. I'm really sorry.." said L. There is somehow regret in his voice, a regret that even In Young can't say anything at all. "I can't even protect you at all, Eris.. I know I am only a study partner in your life.. But it was not just that for me, Eris.." said L again, not even letting In Young talked at all. "You are different.. Saying no to me when everyone is dying to just accept me, making holes in my hyung's clothes because of their stupid pranks, stepping on my foot with those heels.. I wanted to know you more, Eris.. No, I want to know who is the real Gu In Young.. And seriously, I can't think on my life without you, In Young.." said L again, this time, his voice had already started to sound shaky.

"Because without I realizing, I had fallen for you, In Young.." said L, making In Young shocked at that moment. This guy must be joking me, right? said In Young to herself just before she heard it.. The sound of L's heartbeats getting faster and faster every second.. Just like how she had been feeling before.. At that moment, In Young quickly turned herself to face L, kissing him at that very spot, making L a little startled for a while before they had let go of each other, gasping for a little air. "In Young-ah.." said L, looking at the In Young in front of him, a little scared on what her reactions might be. "Just shut up, will you?" said In Young, already blushing at that moment before L pulled her again, into a kiss that none of them will forget at all...


Author's Note~ Yay!! I've done this chappie that I've been stucked on already!! Sorry for the late update, girls.. And congrats to our newest couple, InSoo couple.. (Or maybe MyungYoung sounds better?) I don't know.. You girls decide.. Anyways, leave comments, girls? ^_^