What Is Going On?? (Why Did In Young Wanted To Kill Yu Mi??)

Black Star[ New Girl Group In Town]{STORY START!!}

That same night, in the Black Star dorm...

"No!! Bossy Kim, In Young would never do this.. She wouldn't had the courage to do that at all!!" said Ji Hyun, confronting Si Yun at that moment. All the girls are looking at Si Yun and Ji Hyun's fight in front of them. "But, it's true.. In Young does tried to ki- no, I mean, hurt Yu Mi.. You girls do saw her, right?" said Si Yun, trying to talk to the girls. "In Young-eonnie will never hurt Yu Mi-eonnie at all.. There must be some mistake.." said Jun Na, also trying to back In Young up. "But, we did see In Young-eonnie at the side of Yu Mi's bedside before just after the incident happen.. There is no way that the culprit could get away that fast.." said Seon Yeong, already having doubts for In Young. "But, Seon Yeong-eonnie.." said So Jung, getting close to Seon Yeong, before Si Yun come between them. "I guess we are done for now.. Seon Yeong, go and stay in Hye Rin and Jun Na's room tonight.. In Young will stay alone in her room..." said Si Yun, leaving the girls there.

"No! This can't be right! There must be something wrong about this.." said Ji Hyun, looking at the other members there. "Ji Hyun-eonnie is right.. Someone must be using In Young-eonnie and framed her for this.." said So Jung, looking at the leader too. All of them fall into deep silent at that moment when In Young walks into the room, making the main vocal just get into her room, not even talking to the Black Star girls at all. "I believe that In Young-eonnie is not guilty.." said Jun Na, also agreeing with So Jung's words.

"Seon Yeong had a point though.. In Young did hold the knife on the spot, and that knife is pointing to Yu Mi.." said Hye Rin, looking at the girls too. "Are you saying that you do believe that In Young did that? Is that what you are meaning, Hye Rin?" asked Ji Hyun, being defensive all of the sudden. "No.. I didn't say that, Ji Hyun.. I'm just saying that whoever did this is a smart one.. The culprit is not so stupid about all this.. He or she had planned this well, that's for sure.." said Hye Rin, only sitting at the side, reading a book on her lap. "Yeah.. It will take everything for us to find the real culprit here.." said Seon Yeong, agreeing with Hye Rin too.

"She is not guilty, girls.. We need to find out who had done this to her!" said Ji Hyun, looking at the room where In Young is at that moment. In her room, In Young is sitting alone, trying to analyze what had just happened to her before. There Yu Mi is, scared of her before she passed out and there In Young was, at the side of Yu Mi's bedside, holding a knife that points to Yu Mi. Everyone will think that she had wanted to kill the lead vocalist with a knife there on her hand. Well, she herself will believe that a person wanted to kill Yu Mi if it were the other members there, on her spot too. She really can't blame them for this cold treatment at all.. But seriously, she had never felt this lonely before.. It's just hurting her to not be with the girls who she had thought as her family members already.. Just thinking on separating with those girls, In Young's tears just can't stopped coming out at all...


The next day, in school...

"Hey, Ji Hyun.. Isn't In Young coming to school today?" asked L, looking at Ji Hyun who is sitting alone on her seat. Ji Hyun only shook her head, not even talking at all. L quickly make his way back to his place, stopping a while at the sight of In Young's table. It was just yesterday that he had saw her, eating together there on the seat, sharing some moments of their study dates together. He was just enjoying the moment when he heard another voice calling out for him. "Hey, L.. What are you doing here, at this empty table?" asked Cho Rong, holding L's hands all of the sudden before L pushed her away. "Let me go, Cho Rong.. I'm not in the mood for all these.." said L coldly before he went back to his seat leaving Cho Rong there, full of anger at that moment...


At the same time, in Hye Rin's classroom...

"Well.. Well.. Looks like that Black Star member, Eris is not in school today? I heard that she tried to kill one of the members, am I right, Aithusa?" asked Yoon A of SNSD, cynical as she had always been. Hye Rin only continued reading the book on her lap, pretending that she didn't even listened at all. Well, everyone is talking about it at that moment, about what In Young had done to Hye Rin's own cousin, Yu Mi. "In Young is not that stupid to do that at all.. Someone must have framed her and did this to her.. Well, maybe one of you did that.. Who knows, right?" said Hye Rin, closing her book before she make her way out of the class already...


In the Principal's room then...

"So, why did you come here for, Miss Gu?" asked Principal Lee, looking at the student in front of her. In Young only carved a little smile on her face, looking at the principal already. "I heard that you are going to expel one of us because of this incident, am I right?" asked In Young, straight to the point. "Miss Gu, I--" before Principal Lee could even finished with her words, In Young had already cut in. "If you are going to expel one of us, then expel me.. Because I can't get along with them and they had hated me so much.." said In Young, looking at the Principal without even realising that a pair of eyes are watching her from a distance...


In the second year student's class...

"Hey, Phyllis..." called out Min Ho. Seon Yeong quickly turned herself to face the tall guy, a little confused on the reason that the guy had called for her before. "What is it, Min Ho-oppa?" asked Seon Yeong, looking straight at Min Ho's face at that moment. "Talked to Eris yet? About the incident?" asked Min Ho, looking at Seon Yeong. Seon Yeong quietly turned herself to face the wall, not making eye contact with Min Ho at all. "Nope.. Eris-eonnie will not do anything that stupid at all. I believe her.." said Seon Yeong before she find herself running away from the place and Min Ho at that moment, not knowing what is going on really...


At the medical room then...

"Well, you should take care of yourself better, Jessica.. That wound is pretty bad for a cat's scratch.. You shouldn't play with Hee Chul's cats anymore, arraso?" said Taec Yeon, looking at Jessica. Jessica only smiled a little at hearing Taec Yeon's words, not even saying anything at all. They made their way out of the ward not long after that, leaving the ward with nothing but a curious maknae there. "Hey Jun Na! Aren't you going to Yu Mi-eonnie's ward already?" asked So Jung, snapping Jun Na's thoughts back to the present time with a little question in her mind at that moment...


Author's Note~ Huh.. A hard time chappie I've got here.. Anyways, do comment, girls..