Jun Na Is In Trouble!! (We Need To Save Her!! But How??)

Black Star[ New Girl Group In Town]{STORY START!!}

In the middle of nowhere...

Suddenly, Jun Na heard footsteps coming towards her, making her heart beats really fast at that moment. She tried moving around but failed. The tight ropes are killing her seriously. Just then, the door swings open and there stood a figure of a young guy, looking at Jun Na, smiling on his face. "Well.. Well.. Well.. You sure have woken up pretty fast, Adelia.." said the voice, coming closer towards Jun Na. Jun Na tried hard to break free but only failed in vain. The guy just keep getting closer and closer towards Jun Na that she wanted to scream at that moment...


Back in Black Star dorm...

"Girls.. This is too much, okay? Just where could our maknae be?" asked Yu Mi, almost crying, tears had already swarm in her eyelids. "Yaa.. Don't worry, Yu Mi-ssi.. I'm sure everything is going to be okay.. Jun Na is our little maknae, right? She will be fine.." said In Young, trying to calm Yu Mi down. "Had any progress on tracking her phone signal, Seon Yeong?" asked Ji Hyun, looking at the lead dancer who is busy working on the computer at that moment. "Nope.. Still trying to find her signal.. The connection is really pissing me off right now!!" said Seon Yeong, hitting her laptop on spot. "What will happened if she got hurt?" said So Jung, asking all of the sudden. "Don't say that kind of things, So Jung!! Jun Na is going to be fine, I'm sure of that!" said Hye Rin, trying to hid her feelings.

"Guys, I got the signal.. It's coming close to us right now.." said Seon Yeong, making all the girls seems to have more hope in finding the missing maknae. A few moments later, the front bell is ring, making all the girls run towards the door, on their way to get the maknae. "Jun Na, just where had you--" when Ji Hyun opened the door but it was not Jun Na standing at the door. "Hey there.. Is Adelia in?" asked Zico, looking at the girls in the room. "Nope.. What do you want?" said So Jung, quite harsh. "I'm here to send this phone of Adelia.. She left it at the Block B's dorm before. Did anything happened, girls?" said Zico, sensing something is wrong at that moment. "Adelia is missing.." said Hye Rin, not even looking at Zico at all. "What? Wait.. You girls are serious?" asked Zico, looking at the Black Star. "Do we look like we are trying to kid around right now?" asked In Young, really pissed off at that moment. At that moment, Zico's face just changed into a look that no other girls there can say anything about.

"So, didn't you girls tell your manager about it?" asked Zico, looking at the girls. All of them only looked at each other, not even trying to say anything at all. "Bossy Kim shouldn't be bothered about this.. He had other things to worry about rather than our problems.." said Seon Yeong, looking at Zico. "Just go before you got into trouble too.." said Ji Hyun, opening the door of the Black Star dorm for Zico. "I'm not going.." said Zico all of the sudden. "What did you just said?" asked Yu Mi, looking at the leader of Block B. "I'm not going to go back.. I'm going to find Adelia.." said Zico, shocking the members of Black Star there. "Why? Why are you even bothered about all this, Zico" asked Hye Rin, looking at Zico. "Because that girl is my maid and my property.. Only mine.." answered Zico. "And seriously, I just had this crazy idea on Jun Na's whereabouts right now..." said Zico, making the girls quite shocked at that point...


Somewhere else in the middle of nowhere, a few moments later...

"Hey, are you sure this is the place, Zico?" asked Ji Hyun, looking at Zico. Seriously, she had secretly not trusted this guy at all and why in the whole wide world did he bring them to this place? "Yeah.. Pretty sure about it.." said Zico, looking at the lead rapper again. "KYAAA!!!" suddenly, they heard of Jun Na's little scream, making the Black Star quite uncomfortable hearing it. "That's Jun Na's voice.. It's coming from this way.." said Seon Yeong, following a path that leads them to a brown door. It had been very noisy in the room and they can hear Jun Na's voice from it. "It's locked!" said In Young, trying to open the door but failed. "Step aside, eonnie.. Just leave that to me.." said So Jung, kicking the door as hard as she can, making the door swings open.

"Yaa, Jun Na!! Gwenchana?!!" asked Yu Mi, quite worried as she had always been when she saw them. All the Block B members surrounding the maknae, triggering Hye Rin's aggresive side, making her kicked and punched them at that moment, surprising all the members there. "Remind me not to get on Hye Rin's bad side.. She surely can kill all of us.." said So Jung, with all the girls agreeing with her. "Adelia.. No, I mean Jun Na.. Gwenchana?" asked Zico, quickly hugging the little maknae, surprising all of them there. "What are you do--" before Ji Hyun could even finished her words, In Young had pulled her, wanting to let the maknae having her alone time. "Zi.. Zico.." said Jun Na, quite shocked to see Zico there, hugging her in front of her Black Star eonnie. "Are you hurt? Did they do anything to you?" asked Zico, examining Jun Na like she is some kind of a doll.

"No.. Gwenchana.." answered Jun Na, blushing at the thought of Zico hugging her. "Seriously?" asked Zico, still asking Jun Na the same thing, making the girl quite annoyed. "Oppa, I'm fine.. The Block B members are not doing anything to me at all.." said Jun Na, looking at the worried Zico in front of her. "Then, why did you screamed for before?" asked Seon Yeong, looking at the maknae in a confused look. "Well.. Jae Hyo pinched her cheeks before, that's why.." said B-Bomb, trying to get up from the impact of Hye Rin's kicks before. "Really? Is that true, Jun Na?" asked So Jung, still not believing the words that came out of B-Bomb's mouth. "Yeah.. It's true.." said Jun Na, agreeing with B-Bomb. "Then, why did you guys kidnapped her and making us worried for?" asked Ji Hyun, looking at the members of the Block B.

"Well, Zico had been keeping Adelia all day long and we didn't even get to know her at all.." said Jae Hyo before U-Kwon continued. "We wanted to know her too.. That's why we accidentally kidnapped her.. P.O is the one who hit her head pretty hard and make her faint.." said U-Kwon, making everyone looked at P.O. "Hey, it was Tae Il's idea, okay?" said P.O, trying to defend himself. "So, you guys didn't even made anything to our maknae at all?" asked In Young, looking at the injured members of Block B. "No.. And, we just wanted to be close and get to know her, that's all.." said Tae Il, making the Black Star girls quite relieved at that time. "Well, she is still my property and my property only.." said Zico, putting his hand on her again, making Jun Na blushed and hit him pretty hard on the head, causing him to faint on the floor. "Yaa!! No one is supposed to touch that things of mine, arraso?" said Jun Na, blushing, making all of them laughed at that moment, forgetting about their problems before...


Author's Note~ Yay.. Done this chappie.. Jun Na is back in the game, guys.. Haha.. Do comment, will ya? ^0^