True Feelings.. (Eun Hyuk & Hye Rin..)

Black Star[ New Girl Group In Town]{STORY START!!}

That night, at Hye Rin’s house…

“Is Eun Hyuk-hyung back yet?” asked Min Ho at the dining table, making everyone just looked at him, staring at him in disbelief at that moment. Everyone there just looked at him and shook their head, not knowing anything at all. “Didn’t he go out with Hye Rin-eonnie before? She should know about him right?” said Yu Mi, making everyone turned their body to face Hye Rin at the other side of the table. “I don’t know, okay? He just said he needs to go somewhere before.. He had been here before so he wouldn’t have problems finding his way, right?” said Hye Rin, being cold all of the sudden. “It’s okay.. I’m sure nothing had happen to him.. Just continue and finished your dinner.. Eun Hyuk will surely be back tonight..” said Miyu, trying to sort out the awkwardness that arose.

Later on, at the living room…

“He is not back yet?” asked Hye Rin, looking at the maid in front of her. The maid only shook her head, answering Hye Rin’s question at that moment. “It’s okay.. You can go now..” said Hye Rin, dismissing the maid. Eun Hyuk is still not back yet and it is almost midnight already. “Just where that guy could be?” asked Hye Rin to herself, looking at the rain outside. It had been raining nonstop since she comeback just now. Her heart is racing, beating fast at that moment. Could Eun Hyuk be out there and involved in some kind of accident or whatever? “No.. I shouldn’t think like that..” said Hye Rin, coughing again. She had catch a cold because of the rain before and her head feels like it’s going to explode already. “I need to go looking for him..” said Hye Rin, grabbing her jacket and her car keys before making her way out of her room…

The next day…

“Had any news on Eun Hyuk yet?” asked Hye Rin, coughing a little. Seriously, every single part of her body is hurting a lot already due to the stupid cold. “Hye Rin.. Calm down.. Eun Hyuk-oppa is going to come back.. Just sit down and relax, will you?” said Ji Hyun, looking at the rapper at her front. But those words just can’t penetrate Hye Rin’s minds at all. “You should take a rest, Hye Rin-eonnie.. Your cold is getting worse already..” said the maknae too, only to have failed miserably. “Yaa, Jeon Hye Rin!! Just take a sit right now, will you?” said In Young, not being able to suppress her anger anymore as she pulled Hye Rin to the seat, pushing her along the way.

“Do you seriously think I can sit down at a time like this?! Do you really think that is a good idea? Eun Hyuk is out there and we didn’t even know what had happened to him and you are asking me to sit down and relax?” said Hye Rin, coughing again before she turned herself to face the Black Star girls again. “Your cold is getting worse right now, eonnie.. I’ll go and get the medicines..” said Yu Mi, being the concerned omma she is. “Just forget about it.. I’ll go out again..” said Hye Rin, wanting to make her way out when the door just swings open in front of her, with Eun Hyuk standing there at the front of her, quite drenched with the rain and looks badly injured at that moment. “Hyuk Jae..” said Hye Rin, wanting to help the guy, only to get pushed aside by Eun Hyuk, only to have heard her friends calling his name before Hye Rin found him already fallen on the floor, not even conscious at all…

A few moments later…

“Just where am I?” asked Eun Hyuk, looking around him again, seeing the blue familiar surroundings around him. This is the colour of his bedroom in Hye Rin’s house. He was just about to turn around when he felt a sharp pain at his back, making him let out a little scream before he saw another figure on the side of his bed, not even moving at all. And it was quite shortly that he realized her as Hye Rin, sleeping with her head on his hand, in that sitting position. ‘How long have she been in this position, sleeping?” asked Eun Hyuk, looking at Hye Rin when he felt the heat that came out from her body.

“Silly.. She is already having a fever and she still insisted on taking care of me..” said Eun Hyuk, lifting Hye Rin slowly to the side of his bed, lying her right next to him. Eun Hyuk was just about to lean himself to look at Hye Rin when the girl suddenly opened her eyes, making both of them blushed at that moment. “You are awake? Why didn’t you wake me up before?” asked Hye Rin, trying to get up when she felt a sharp pain to her head, making her fell back to the pillows of the bed. “What are you doing here? I thought you had said that you hated me and don’t want to see my face ever again…” said Eun Hyuk, not even looking at Hye Rin at all, a feeling of regret in his voice, making Hye Rin felt guilty for the moment.

“Okay.. I admit it.. I said I hate you.. But I didn’t say I don’t want to see your face again.. And you are my cousin.. Do I suppose to stay mad at you for long?” asked Hye Rin, looking somewhere else too. He is still mad at her and she knows it. “You are still angry at me, aren’t you?” asked Hye Rin again when she felt him hugging her from behind, not letting her go at all. “Did I even deserve to be angry at you? Do you think I should be angry at you if you had chosen that Wataru guy from me? Hye Rin, everything is fair in love.. So I shouldn’t be mad at you, aren’t I?” said Eun Hyuk, trying to be the happy guy he is when Hye Rin had slapped him, being angry at that moment.

“Who is the one that said I chosen him over you? I didn’t even say anything at all!! Yeah, I had a relationship with him before! And hell yeah, we had been engaged! But it’s all in the past, Hyuk Jae!! I had left him the moment I had come to Korea to debut, and we had live our own life ever since.. And then I met you.. And all sort of things happened and..” said Hye Rin, stopping before she continued again. “And then what?” asked Eun Hyuk, looking at Hye Rin.

“And then my heart just felt this crazy thing.. It beats fast every time you are close to me.. It longs for you when you are not there, around me. It’s happy when you are there by my side.. It worries when you are angry at me.. See, it had become crazy right? And it was not long that I learn it myself.. That I’m falling in love again.. But I seriously at showing how I love someone.. And you even confessed and--” before Hye Rin could even finished her words, Eun Hyuk had hugged her again, before he whispered something to Hye Rin’s ears. “Saranghae, Jeon Hye Rin..” and it was not longer than that when Eun Hyuk heard the reply for the sentence he whispered before. “Saranghaeyo, Lee Hyuk Jae..” whispered Hye Rin before she leans herself to Eun Hyuk’s chest at that moment...

Well, it was until Hye Rin sneezes and ruined that perfect moment of theirs. “Why are you so stupid and went into the rain last night just to find me? Now looked at what happened to you, silly?” said Eun Hyuk, pinching Hye Rin’s red nose, making her let out a little scream at that moment. “What is that for?” said Hye Rin, a little annoyed by what Eun Hyuk had done to her when he suddenly leaned forward, hugging her tightly. “You know you had a cute, kitten like sneeze right? But, say it again.. Call my name and say you love me once again..” demanded Eun Hyuk, whispering to Hye Rin’s ears again.

“In your dreams, Lee Hyuk Jae..” said Hye Rin, trying to get yp from the bed again, only to get pulled back to the side of Eun Hyuk before the guy pinned her down, sitting on top of her. “Say it or I’ll kiss you right now..” said Eun Hyuk, looking straight into Hye Rin’s eyes. There is this seriousness in his eye, something that Hye Rin had never seen before that is making her shuddered at that moment. “Just try me—” before Hye Rin could even say anything at all, Eun Hyuk’s lips had crushed onto hers. It had stayed there for a while before he let it go again, looking at Hye Rin’s eyes again.

“Are you going to say it now or what?” asked Eun Hyuk, trailing along her jawlines, kissing it until it reached her neck. “I—” Hye Rin was just about to say something when she heard him saying too late and she felt him biting her, making her screamed a little, leaving a mark there on her neck. “I was going to say it, Hyuk Jae!!” said Hye Rin, before she felt his hands ing her blouse and suddenly ripping it apart; leaving Hye Rin’s shoulder exposed a little. “That is mine, you know!” said Hye Rin. “I’ll buy a new one.. But I want to hear you.. Say it.. Out loud..” said Eun Hyuk again, leaning forward when the door just swings open, exposing both of them to the public.

“Hye Rin-ah, we brought your—Oh my!!” said Ki Hyun, looking at the view in front of him. And it was not too long before the Black Star girls and their partners are there too. “Omoo!! Hye Rin and Eun Hyuk-oppa are making out?” said Ji Hyun, looking at the couple when she felt Se Yong’s hands pulling her. “You shouldn’t disturb people when they are doing that, Ji Hyunnie..” said Se Yong. “Oh, we are disturbing you guys huh?” said L before In Young added on. “We’re really sorry about that..” said In Young, smiling at the view. “Yeah.. We thought on checking on you guys but we seem to be corrected too..” said Seon Yeong, turning herself to face somewhere. “Eun Hyuk hyung.. Ah, never mind..” said Max, also turning his face somewhere else.

“Ahh.. We came at the wrong time then?” asked Yu Mi, already blushing. “Hyung, you sure are very aggressive to her..” said Min Ho, making Hye Rin and Eun Hyuk both blushed redder. “Wow!! Hey, ugly-noona! Maybe we could try th—” before Zelo could even finished his words, So Jung had already hit his head. “Don’t even think about it!” said So Jung, already blushing red too. “Next time locked the door when you are doing it guys!” said Zico, turning himself to face Jun Na. “You are not thinking about it too, oppa!!” said Jun Na, a terrified look in her eyes already.

“Did a person just ripped Hye Rin-eonnie’s blouse?” asked the little Ha Na, making everything just turned into a more awkward position. “Ha Na-ah!! Close your eyes!! You are not supposed to see that at all!!” said Si Yun, pulling his daughter along with him. “We’ll talk about it later..” added Miyu too, before she closed the door, leaving the two inside, blushing really red. “My life is sooo ruined after this..” said Hye Rin, burying her face in the pillow when she felt someone touched her hands. “Well, at least we’ll be together in it..” said Eun Hyuk, also looking somewhere else. At least they had each other now, don’t they?


Author's Note~ Finally done a chappie.. Comment girls..