The Punishment.. (Why Did We Ended Up Like This?)

Black Star[ New Girl Group In Town]{STORY START!!}

The next day of school...

"I'm assigning you girls to some male students of the academy and your job is to serve and become their maid for the whole entire month without any complaint from the student or their group members, got it? And don't even think about making them sick of you girls because the more they complaint the longer you girls will stay as the maid of those guys.." said the discipline teacher a.k.a the mysterious guy from the back of the tree, Mr Kim Bum. So, just how are the girls going to handle this kind of situation with the unknown guys they had to work with after this?


At MYNAME members' dorm...

"Hey, Infinity!! You missed a spot here.." said Se Yong, cheeky as usual. Ji Hyun who is wiping the windows could only carved a smile on her face, quickly went to the missed spot showed by Se Yong on the floor before. "Is it here, Master?" asked Ji Hyun, disgusted at herself for making that stupid work before. All the members of MYNAME could only smile as Ji Hyun continued with the working again, making Ji Hyun much more pissed off than usual. "Hey, Infinity.. Do cook for us too after this okay?" said Jun Q, playing around with Ji Hyun as well. "Yeah.. I really wonder how the dish will taste when it is cooked by the leader of the Black Star ulzzang girls.." said Se Yong, making that evil smile on his face again, making Ji Hyun much more annoyed than usual, making her rub the missed spot harder than usual.

"Infinity, why didn't you mop the floor before? It's wet.." said Gun Woo, making Ji Hyun turn herself to face the leader of MYNAME when the leader just kick the pail of water in front of him, adding Ji Hyun's work again much to her dismay. "Yeah, and you only got three minutes to clean it up before we complaint to Mr Kim Bum about your work starting now.." said Insoo, making Ji Hyun moping the floor as fast as she can and before she could even finished that, a sound of broken glass is heard from the kitchen, making Ji Hyun run over to see what happened and found the maknae, Chae Jin already broke a glass plate with glass shattering on the floor. Could her days get much worse than this?


In Infinite's dorm...

"So this is the maid that Mr Kim Bum sent before.. Hey, L.. You sure got a cute one here.." said Ho Ya, looking at In Young as she cleans up the messy dorm, which is very much to In Young's disappointment. "Don't you guys know how to even take care of your own dorm? It sure is messy and seriously, you wouldn't know what you can find down--" before In Young could even finished her words, out came Sung Yeol and Dong Woo from the pile of clothes in front of her, making In Young shocked for a while, falling straight right on the floor. "Hey, did you see the look on her face, Sung Yeol?" asked Dong Woo, looking at his fellow member. "Yup.. She is funny, L.." said Sung Yeol, very satisfied at the pranks they had just did towards In Young had been successful. But, the reaction is just not the same with In Young. "It hurts.." said In Young, rubbing her backside, still hurt by the impact of the fall.

"Guys.. Don't bully her, okay? It's not nice.." said Sung Gyu, the leader of Infinte, coming out of nowhere. "Nope.. Not bullying her, hyung.." answered L, going straight at In Young, trying to help the girl get up but was rejected by In Young. "I'm still okay.. I'm not handicapped that you need to help me get up.." answered In Young, quite harsh before she brought the clothes to be washed to the washing machine. "Wow.. She sure is the first girl that says no to L before.. And quite harsh too.." said Woo Hyun, looking at the incident. "Well, she is Eris of Black Star.. It's normal for them to react like that.." answered Sung Jong, looking at L. Just how will it be after this?


In the dorm of the Super Junior members...

"Wow.. You really are Hyukkie's cousin? Seriously?" asked Ryeo Wook, already examining Hye Rin like she is some sort of doll there. "Ne.. Hyuk Jae-ssi is my cousin.." answered Hye Rin, trying to be really nice towards Ryeo Wook. "Then you surely look different than him.. He really is different than you are.. More like an alien and a human becoming a family.." said Kyu Hyun, cynical as he had always been. Hye Rin only bit her lips, trying to accept Kyu Hyun's harsh words before. Just who is the alien between her and Hyuk Jae? asked Hye Rin towards herself. "Hey, anyone!! Have you seen my pants anywhere? I can't find it!!" said Eun Hyuk, coming out of nowhere, only with his boxer, making Hye Rin and him screamed for a second.

"Yaa!! Hyukkie!! You shouldn't come out like that when there is girl around, understand?" said Donghae, looking at the embarassed Hye Rin before turning himself to face Eun Hyuk again. "I'm just drinking here.. Never thought a girl will see me like this in our dorm though.." answered Eun Hyuk, already blushing. "Hey, drink this.." said Eun Hyuk, throwing a bottle of strawberry milk on top of Hye Rin's head, hitting her head pretty hard at that moment...


In DBSK dorm then...

"Hey, Phyllis.. Have you seen my clothes anywhere? I can't find them.." said U-Know, looking around. Seon Yeong quickly moved to find the clothes of U-Know in the closet, leaving the kitchen for a while. "Can't these guys just find their own clothes? I mean, seriously.. Not everyone is glad to be a house maid.." said Seon Yeong, finding the school uniform of U-Know's. "Here you go, oppa.." said Seon Yeong, trying to get back to her chores at the kitchen when another scream shocks her for a while. "Phyllis, need help here!!" screamed Max, the maknae of DBSK from the upstairs. Seon Yeong quickly ran herself towards Max's room, finding the shirtless Max in the bathroom.

"Can you brush my back, Phyllis? I can't reach it at all.." said Max, handing over the brush towards Seon Yeong. "But oppa, I--" before Seon Yeong could even finished, Max had already sit her down, making her brushed his back, blushing the whole time. "Hey, Phyllis!! Your chicken is burnt down here!!" screamed U-Know again, remembering Seon Yeong about her chicken dish she had left before at the kitchen when she had gone to find the clothes for U-Know before. Just why is she handling this kind of household...


At the dorm of SHINee then...

"Yu Mi, for the fifteenth time already, I can't accept you in this kind of outfit.. It just doesn't suit you well.." said Key, asking Yu Mi to try on the outfits he had been designing for a while. Well, honestly Yu Mi is more like a mannequin to him than a maid that day as it was already the fifteenth time she had been changing clothes and seriously, she had felt herself more like a Barbie doll already than a house maid. "Ki Bum.. Just stop it, will you?" said Onew, coming out of nowhere. "She needs to teach me Japanese language now.." continued Onew. "Nope, she is going to have a singing competition with me, Jin Ki-hyung.." said Jong Hyun, already pulling Yu Mi's hands.

"Yaa.. Hyung.. She needs to cook lunch for us, okay? I'm starving right now.." said Tae Min, already hungry. Everyone in the dorm is fighting among themselves before Min Ho stood, grabbing Yu Mi's waist. "She is going on a marathon training with me.." said Min Ho. "What did you just--" before Yu Mi could even finished her words, Minho is already pulling Yu Mi out of the dorm, making her run with him around the school in her maid outfit...


In the B.A.P dorm however...

"Zelo, get that lazy of yours up from the bed, will you?!! I'm cleaning up the dorm right now.." said So Jung, trying to wake Zelo up but failed. Zelo didn't even moved an inch at all, making So Jung almost losing her temper already.. "Hey, Zelo!! You better wake up now before I pushed you down the bed, you hear me?" said So Jung again, this time using warning but Zelo didn't even moved at all, only pulling his blanket further. "Yaa, ugly-noona.. Can you just get out and moved that alien face of yours from my sight? I still need my sleep okay.." said Zelo, triggering So Jung's aggresive side.

"You really are messing around with the wrong Black Star, Zelo.." said So Jung, pushing Zelo as hard as she could, making the maknae of B.A.P to fall down on the floor, hitting his head on the table beside his bed. "Yaa, ugly-noona!! Is that even necessary?!" asked Zelo, quite pissed off when So Jung had disturbed his sleep. "I'm not an ugly-noona and I had a name, little kid! It's Tieria of Black Star and you should go and bath now before I kick you into the bathroom, arraso?" said So Jung cynically, making Zelo angrier than before...


In the Block B dorm then...

"Anyeonghaseyo.. Black Star maknae, Adelia-imnida.." said Jun Na, introducing herself. All the members of the Block B just looked at the maknae, making her blush because of shyness. "Hey, she sure is kinda cute.. Do you wanted to be my maid, Adelia?" asked Jae Hyo, looking at Jun Na right into her eyes. "Urmm.. I--" before Jun Na could even said something about it, P.O had already pulled her by his side. "Yaa, you sure are cute.. I bet she will be perfect to be my girlfriend, right Adelia?" said P.O, putting his hands around the maknae's shoulder. "Oppa, I--" before she could even finished talking, Jun Na is already pulled again by U-Kwon this time. "Hey, Adelia.. I'm sure you can do many works right? How about giving me a massage?" said U-Kwon, smiling at Jun Na. "No, she belongs to me.." said Tae Il, pulling Jun Na to his side as well. Well, everyone is pulling Jun Na the whole moment, wanting her to be their maid until another pair of hands pulled her, hugging her from the back.

"She is mine.. Zico's property.. And no one can take her away from me at all.. She is my maid and my maid only.. Hear that?" said Zico, looking at the other members. At that moment, Jun Na is already blushing redder than before, quite shocked to hear Zico's words. "But, Zico.. Your hand.." said Jae Hyo, making Jun Na and Zico both look at where Zico's hands had landed on Jun Na's body before a punch hit his face, making Jun Na went away from the living room in a very embarassed mood and Zico, blushing the whole day...


Meanwhile, back in the discipline room of Ariadne Academy...

"Looks like it's going to be a very intersting twist for the members of the Black Star.. I wonder how these girls are going to cope with all these.." said Kim Bum, looking at the forms in front of him. It is all the Black Star members' student form, containing every single thing about the girls. Just what is going on with this teacher really?


Author's Note~ Haha.. Done the punishment segment.. Hehe.. Although some of it may not look like a punishment for the girls at all.. Whatever.. Do comment on this chappie, will ya? ^_^