Se Yong Fainted?! (Why Did You Treat Him Like That Before, Ji Hyun?)

Black Star[ New Girl Group In Town]{STORY START!!}

In MYNAME's dorm...

"Hey, Ji Hyun.." said Se Yong, calling out for Ji Hyun's name, but was ignored by Ji Hyun."Yaa.. Park Ji Hyun.." called out Se Yong again, also being ignored by Ji Hyun again.. "Let him feels what it's like to be ignored when he is talking.." said Ji Hyun in her heart. Se Yong just keep calling for Ji Hyun's name, before Se Yong himself stop calling out for Ji Hyun. "Serves you--" just when Ji Hyun turned herself to face Se Yong, the guy had already fallen down to the floor, making Ji Hyun panicked at that moment. "Se Yong.. Se Yong.. Hey, Se Yong.." said Ji Hyun, looking at Se Yong on the floor but with no answer. "Hey, Se Yong! Se Yong!! Yaa, Kim Se Yong!!" said Ji Hyun again,trying to get any response from Se Yong again but failed.

Ji Hyun quickly get up from her seat, looking at the red haired devil on the floor, sitting beside him. "Yaa!! Kim Se Yong!! Stop it already, will you? It's not funny okay?" said Ji Hyun, shaking Se Yong's body but with no response at all."Se Yong.. Hey, Se Yong.." said Ji Hyun, lifting Se Yong's head on top of her lap, looking straight at Se Yong's pale face at that moment. "Yaa.. Kim Se Yong.. Omoo, what have I done?" said Ji Hyun towards herself, looking at the already unconcious Se Yong on her lap. At that moment, Ji Hyun quickly lifted Se Yong to her back before she carried him on her back to the nearby medic room of the school...


In the Black Star dorm, a few hours later...

"Yaa.. Does it really have to be Ji Hyun who is late for dinner today?" said Si Yun, looking at the members around the table. All of the girls could only looked at Si Yun, not knowing what to answer at all. It's been very weird for the girls to be late for dinner. Usually the ones who is late are only Jun Na or Hye Rin but for Ji Hyun.. It really is weird. "Hye Rin, call Ji Hyun and asked her about where she is.." said Si Yun, ordering Hye Rin around. Hye Rin could only looked at Si Yun, not knowing what to do at all. "Yaa.. Why aren't you calling her at all?" asked Si Yun, looking at Hye Rin. "Well.. I.." stutters Hye Rin, making Si Yun looked at her in a very confused look.

"Yaa, Bossy Kim.. Hye Rin-eonnie is an electronic idiot, understand? She didn't even know how to use that Iphone given to her at all.." whispered So Jung towards Si Yun who is sitting right beside of her. "Oh, really.. Hey, Seon Yeong.. Give Ji Hyun a call, will you? She is still not back and it's getting late too.." said Si Yun, mumbling by himself. He had secretly thought on how Hye Rin could have survived her world without electronics all her life for nineteen years.. "Yaa.. Eonnie.. Just where the hell are you right now?" asked Seon Yeong, listening to Ji Hyun's answer from her Iphone before she herself ended the call. "What did Ji Hyun-eonnie said?" asked Jun Na, looking at Seon Yeong who only looked at the girls. "She said she isn't coming back today.. She had to study with Se Yong longer.. She is very pissed off with Se Yong's performance in the test.." answered Seon Yeong, not even looking at the manager at all, making all the girls just really wonder what had happened to their leader at that moment...


The next day, in the medic's room...

Se Yong could not even moved his fingers at all. His whole body had been hurting and seriously his head feels like it will explode any second now. The smell of the medicine had been entering his nose and it really bugs him now. "Huh.. Huh.." said Se Yong, trying to get up before a pair of hands stopped him, causing him to fall back to his bed at that moment. "Yaa, you shouldn't move too much, arraso?" said Yu Mi, stopping Se Yong at once. "Wait.. Aren't you the ulzzang girls of the Black Star?" said Se Yong, still not believing his eyes. All the members of the Black Star are there in the room around his bed. Well, everyone except for her of course. "Just what are you guys doing here?" asked Se Yong, being as arrogant as he had always been before.

"You should be grateful that you are still here right now.. If it wasn't for our eonnie, you are rotten in that dorm of yours right now, do you hear me?" said Seon Yeong, cynical as she is. "Your eonnie? You mean, that witch, Infinity?" asked Se Yong, looking at Seon Yeong, making the girl pissed off at hearing Se Yong's comment. "Listen here, dummy! If Ji Hyun didn't carry you on her back last night in the rain, you are probably still in that dorm of yours rotten to death because of your stupid appendix, hear me? So don't you even think of calling her a witch in front of me, understand?" said In Young, already holding Se Yong's collar. "In Young, stop it.. It's useless to say such thing to a stupid guy like him.." said Hye Rin, stopping In Young on the spot.

"Yeah.. He is not even worth it.." said So Jung, agreeing with Hye Rin's words. In Young quickly let go of Se Yong's collar, getting away from his bed. "Well, at least says thank you to her when she wakes up.. She is extremely worried about you before, Se Yong-oppa.. Ji Hyun-eonnie didn't even sleep last night just thinking of your condition.." said Jun Na, before all the Black Star girls get out of the room. Se Yong turned himself to the sofa in the room and saw Ji Hyun there, sleeping as soundly as she had been, not even showing the slightest reaction to wake up at all. Se Yong slowly made his way towards Ji Hyun's side, taking his seat right next to Ji Hyun. "Gomawo yo.." said Se Yong, whispering to Ji Hyun's ears, planting a kiss on Ji Hyun's forehead before he went back to his bed, taking his rest...


Author's Note~ Some private moments for Ji Hyun and Se Yong.. Hoho.. Do comment this too.. >.<