The Tall Mystery Guy.. (Who Is He Really?)

Black Star[ New Girl Group In Town]{STORY START!!}

Recess time, in the dorm...

"We are serving sushi and tempura today.." said Yu Mi, serving the dishes on the table. All the Black Star members are sitting around, looking at the delicious looking dishes which had been on the table since before. "Japanese food?" asked Ji Hyun, looking at the dishes in front of her. "Well, Hye Rin said that Japanese dishes are Wednesday food menu so I'm just following what she had told me." said In Young, acting as innocent as she can. "Well, these really looks quite delicious.." said Jun Na, looking at the sushi in front of her. "As it's Japanese food today, let's start with a Japanese phrase, okay?" said Si Yun, looking at the girls. "Itadakimasu!!" said everyone before starting to eat.

"The sushi looks really yummy.." said So Jung, taking the tamago sushi in front of her and eat it. So did everyone else when their looks turned from happy to something scary in just a second. "Guys, what's wrong? Hey, Yu Mi.. How does it taste?" asked In Young, not knowing what is going on as she had not even tried the food yet."It's.. exotic.." said Yu Mi, trying really hard to care for In Young's feelings. But, it's a different thing with Seon Yeong. "Yaa.. Gu In Young! Do you wanted to kill us or what? This thing is not even edible okay?" said Seon Yeong, an angry expression on her face. "Lee Seon Yeong, for the second time already, I'm your eonnie so show me some respect, will you? Besides, the dish must not be that bad, isn't it?" asked In Young, looking at the girls but the girls just didn't answer her question at all.

"I'm back.." said Hye Rin, coming to the dining table, looking at the girls and the dishes served on the table. "Oh, you are serving Japanese today?" asked Hye Rin, looking at the girls. Jun Na only nodded at Hye Rin, signalling a yes for the question Hye Rin had asked before. "It looks quite delicious.." said Hye Rin, wanting to try the sushi in front of her but was stopped by Si Yun somehow. "You better don't eat those if you don't want to lose your sense of taste.." said Ji Hyun, also signalling Hye Rin not to eat the dishes somehow. "Girls, just what is wrong with my dish? Can you just say it?" asked In Young, already losing her temper, almost causing a chaos in the room somehow. "Girls, please.. Stop it!!" screamed Si Yun, making all the girls shut up for a while. "Anymore fighting and all of you will sleep outside tonight.." said Si Yun again, this time with a serious tone, making the girls stopped their fight...


Sometime later, at the back of the school...

"Hey, girls.." said Yu Mi all of the sudden. All the members turned themselves to face Yu Mi, quite suprised of the way she had called them before. "What is it, eonnie?" asked Jun Na. "Don't you feel guilty for lying to Bossy Kim? I mean, he is our manager and he had trusted us.." said Yu Mi again. "Lying? About the revenge pranks? Is that what you mean?" asked Ji Hyun, already looking at Yu Mi. Seriously, Ji Hyun really hated it when someone is being this honest. It had somehow remind her of her dad and she didn't like it. "Well, Illana sure is right about that.." said an unknown voice when a gust of wind blow towards them, making the Black Star startled for a while. "What was that?" asked So Jung, quite shocked with the wind blowing before that she didn't even realize someone is there on her back.

"Well, you girls are very bad girls, do you know that?" said the owner of the voice again, making So Jung quickly landed a punch aiming straight to his face but failed. "You shouldn't do that, Tieria.. It's not very nice to punch someone on the face.." said the guy, standing there on the nearby tree. "Just what do you want?" asked In Young, quite annoyed already. "You are much cuter when you are annoyed, Eris.. Or should I call you Gu In Young?" said the voice again, this time already standing at the back of In Young, smelling the girl's hair. "Don't do that to our eonnie!" said Seon Yeong, also already annoyed at the guy's actions.

"Black Star.. Hmm.. Bad girls.. Leader: Infinity.. Calling the former lovers of MYNAME's Se Yong and Block B's P.O to throw those eggs on them.." said the guy, making Ji Hyun's face changed all of the sudden. "Maknae: Adelia.. Disguising as a white ghost sitting beside T-ARA's maknae, Ryu Hwa Young causing her to be very scared and run from the classroom until she got hurt and passed out.. Main Rapper: Tieria.. The one who disguised as the white figure standing at the hallway in front of Ryu Hwa Young's classroom to scare her too.." said the guy again, cheeky as usual.

"Lead Dancer: Phyllis.. Disguised as the ghost of the toilet and hack the electrical system of the school to scare f(x)'s Krystal.. And Lead Vocal: Illana.. The one who prepared the smelly fish liquid and the coating flour to be dropped on top of Krystal's head after she get out of the toilet too.." said the guy. "Main Vocal: Eris.. Finding the photo of SNSD Tae Yeon and KARA Gyu Ri by hacking their laptop.. And Lead Rapper: Aithusa.. The one who sends the note to Tae Yeon and Gyu Ri and the one who came up with the punishment as well too.." said the guy, already sitting on top of the tree now. This guy knows every single thing that the girls had done and the execution of the revenge plan too.. Just who the hell is this guy? "Okay.. Now what? Have any proof of our doing at all?" asked Seon Yeong, already showing that cold expression on her face.

"You girls are really hard to deal with.. Hmm.. What do you girls think will happened if this file containing all the records of your hacking, the pictures of you disguising as ghosts and calling the lovers of a member of an idol group to get revenge on the ones messing up with you ended up on the Principal's table?" said the guy, showing the envelope towards the girls. "You wouldn't dare at all.." said Hye Rin, warning the guy already. "Maybe.. Unless you girls followed my order and seriously, you girls only had thirty second to decide about it.. Starting now.." he said, making the members of the Black Star to have an emergency meeting at that moment.

"Girls, what are you guys going to do now?" asked Ji Hyun, looking at her fellow members. "Eonnie, we can't let that envelope get to the Principal's office.. We will be ruined if she and Bossy Kim known about this.." said Seon Yeong, telling her opinion. "Seon Yeong is right.. We can't let this happened. If the press knows about this, our whole career will be ruined.." added In Young, agreeing with Seon Yeong's words. "15 seconds.." said the guy, still counting the seconds. "Just do it, eonnie.. This is not worth the fight.." said So Jung, also agreeing with Seon Yeong and In Young. Ji Hyun looked at the face of the members one by one. She can't bear to lose them now because of a prank like that.. "Fine.. We'll do what ever you says.." said Ji Hyun, making the guy smiled his evil smile on his face at that moment...


Author's Note~ Done this chappie already.. With such hard work too.. Credits for secretseweet and Harasofea for the amazing ideas.. Just love it.. Do comment, arraso? ^_^