A Trip To Hye Rin's Life..(This Kid Sure Is Rich..)

Black Star[ New Girl Group In Town]{STORY START!!}

At the outside of the airport…

“Konnichiwa, Nodoka-sama.. It’s been a while since you are here in Japan..” said the chauffer, looking at Hye Rin, carving a smile on his face. “Yeah.. It’s nice seeing you here too, Koizumi-san..” said Hye Rin again, a little smile on her face. All the other members are only looking at the view in front of them, not knowing what to say at all. It was rare to see a limousine in an airport at a time like this and seriously, it was kind of fascinating to enjoy the view at their front right now. “Why are you guys staring at the limo for? Do you want to have a night at the airport or what?” asked Hye Rin, snapping all of them from their thoughts, bringing them back to reality again.

“We are going to ride this expensive car here?” asked Si Yun, looking at Hye Rin when she makes the annoyed face of her, sighing at the question. “You guys are just asking too much question.. Yes, we are riding this limo here. If it’s not comfortable for you, we’ll talk about it at home, arraso?” said Hye Rin, opening the limousine’s door for them, making the others looked at each other. “Kaja.. Or we will be late for lunch later, guys..” said Ki Hyun, coming out of nowhere, shoving them into the limousine again, before closing the door. “Aren’t you coming with us?” asked Hye Rin, looking at Ki Hyun again. Ki Hyun only shook his head, playing with Hye Rin’s hair again. “I’ll be riding my car.. See you later..” said Ki Hyun, before making his way to the car on the back of the limousine..

At the sight of the mansion…

“Whoa.. Is this a house or what?” asked So Jung, looking at the sight in front of her at that moment. Well, everyone is looking to the outside of the window, looking at the big mansion standing in front of them, not knowing what to say at all. “We’re here.. At my house..” said Hye Rin, being the tour guide she is. Everyone just get out of the limousine already, standing at the front door of the mansion. “It’s kind of small so I’m really sorry if there is some slight inconvenience while you are staying here..” said Hye Rin before someone else cuts in. “You are saying this is a small house?! It’s more like a castle to me!! And inconvenience? Are you crazy or what?” asked Se Yong, looking at Hye Rin again, not believing her words that come out from before.

They are just about to enter the house when they saw the garden on the side of the mansion, full of the flowers of many kinds. Roses, lilies, daisies.. Just name it. “It had this romantic feeling here, isn’t it L-oppa?” said Jun Na, looking at her side where L is standing at In Young’s side. “Urmm.. Yeah.. Especially for a date..” said L, looking around him again. “So, talking to L huh?” said Zico, being the jealous freak he had always been. “Oppa! It’s nothing, arraso?” said Jun Na, trying to prevent Zico from doing stupid things again, only to have failed. “I’ve got my eye on you.. So, watch out..” said Zico, before pulling Jun Na away, making L only stood there, not reacting at all.

“Zico sure had his way of being jealous.. I wonder how our maknae is coping with his jealousy..” said So Jung, looking at the sight of the fight of the maknae and the Block B leader in front of her. “Well, at least she had someone who cared for her.” said So Jung again, making Zelo suddenly turned himself to face her. “Are you saying that I don’t care for you? Is that what you are trying to say, ugly-noona?” asked Zelo, trying to restrain the anger in him. “Only the one who are guilty for the crime will react like that, Zelo-ah..” said So Jung, almost triggering a fight between the two again before they heard another voice from the other side of the mansion, all rushing towards the direction of the voice, leading to a garage where there are just so many cars parked there, every single one standing out on their own.

“This is all your family member’s cars?” asked Se Yong, looking at the cars parked around the garage. There are just so many cars that it probably exceeded 15 as there are just too many of them. Black, silver, white, they sure had some taste in rich looking cars.

“These are all those limited edition cars.. They even had racing cars here..” said In Young, making Se Yong only looked at her. “Well, these are Ki Hyun’s collection.. Only these five cars here are mine..” said Hye Rin, making her way out of the garage. “Just five? She have got to be kidding me.. Even normal people will die of hunger just to buy a car like this..” said Ji Hyun, not knowing what to say at all before all of them followed Hye Rin again.

“Okaeri, Nodoka-sama..” said the maids and butlers, all of them bowing towards Hye Rin before a beautiful lady steps to the front, hugging Yu Mi on the spot, shocking all of them. “You didn’t tell me that you are coming back to the Anahara house..” said the lady, looking at the shocked Yu Mi in front of her. “Okaasan didn’t tell me you are coming to Hye Rin-eonnie’s house too..” said Yu Mi too, making all of them much more confused than before. “Urmm.. Yu Mi-ah.. Sorry to ask but who are you?” said Min Ho, looking at the lady in front of him, only making the lady laughed at him, making him much more confused much more. “My name’s Anahara Miyu.. Call me Miss Miyu will be enough.. And I’m Yu Mi’s okaasan..” said the lady, making everyone just stared at her in disbelief.

“Oka.. Okaasan? Meaning that you are Yu Mi’s omma?” asked Max, looking at the lady again, before Seon Yeong nudged him, giving a cold stare towards him. “You must be Shim Chang Min from DBSK, am I right?” said Mi Yu again before she carved a big smile on her face. “I’m a big fan of DBSK..” said Mi Yu before she turned herself to face the other guys there. “You must be Infinite’s L, Black Star’s In Young, B.A.P’s Zelo, Black Star’s So Jung, MYNAME’s Se Yong, Black Star’s Ji Hyun, Block B’s Zico, Black Star’s Jun Na, Super Junior’s Eun Hyuk, Black Star’s Seon Yeong and..” said Mi Yu, pointing to every single person correctly before she looked at Min Ho, not saying anything at all. “I’m Min Ho of SHINee..” said Min Ho, introducing himself, quite embarrassed already.

“Well, that group didn’t sound familiar to me.. Did you just debut or what?” asked Mi Yu, looking at Min Ho before Yu Mi pinched Mi Yu’s arms, making the lady squeaked a little. “Okaasan.. Don’t say that! It’s not nice, arasso?” said Yu Mi before Mi Yu cracked a little laugh again, making them looked at her like she is some kind of alien. “I do expect you to stand up for your boyfriend like that.. You guys really look kind of sweet though.. This teenage love..” said Mi Yu, making Yu Mi and Min Ho blushed at that moment. “Should we go and check out the house now?” said Hye Rin, cutting out the conversation. “Yeah.. We’ll continue again at the dining table, okay?” said Mi Yu again, making her way before the guys went to follow Hye Rin, exploring the big mansion of hers…

“This is the living room.. You can do anything here, tv, hearing music, anything.. Just do whatever you want here..” said Hye Rin, showing the spacious living room.

“Next is the kitchen. Well, most of the maids are working and preparing meals here so there is no need for you guys to cook or whatever..” said Hye Rin again, showing the beautiful modern kitchen there.

“Here we have the dining room where we are going to eat every meal times together.. It’s the main dining room here.. Western style.. And this is the second dining room, Japanese style..” showed Hye Rin before they moved to the upper level of the mansion.

“That is the office.. Mostly will be used by Ki Hyun and Ki Hyuk.. Well, it’s a restricted area so don’t go there. And here are my brothers’ rooms.. Don’t even dare go in or I’ll seriously kicked you guys..” said Hye Rin, explaining every single detail of the house. “And this is the manhwa’s room, personally mine and don’t enter it too.. And that room over there is the dojo, where I practiced martial arts sometimes..” said Hye Rin again before they make their way to the next floor.

“These are where you guys are going to stay.. The bathrooms are there in each room so don’t asked me about bathrooms again, arraso? Just go to the room with your names there, it’s not even used by anyone at all except for that room at the end of the corridor. That’s mine and DON’T even dare to enter that room.. So, get used to it and unpack first.. I need to go and meet my parents first..” said Hye Rin, ending the tour before leaving those guys again, all going to the respective room of theirs.

“Wow.. This girl sure is rich.. Why did she need to be an idol if she is already this rich?” asked Si Yun when he saw the Black Star girls and their partners plotting something else just nearby him. “That room is Hye Rin’s huh? Seriously, I’m really curious with what she had been keeping away from us in that room.” said Ji Hyun, looking at the other girls around there. “Well, Hye Rin-eonnie did say to stay away from that room.. It’s not nice to enter someone else’s room without permission..” said Jun Na, throwing out logic to the leader. “But, seriously.. It’s kind of curious you know.. She is so mysterious every time so maybe we can know her more from her bedroom..” said Eun Hyuk, adding much to the curiosity of the girls. “Just this once.. We’ll just take a look and then we left that room, okay?” said Yu Mi, already feeling guilty at doing those things to Hye Rin.

At the front of the room, all of them are standing there, not knowing what to say at all. “Hyung, why don’t you open the door?” said Max, looking at Eun Hyuk on his side. Eun Hyuk took a little glance at the others before he slowly slide the door open.

“Her room really looks kind of ordinary to me.. Except for those Japanese style bed, it’s just like any other bedroom..” said Seon Yeong before she saw an unfamiliar thing gliding on Eun Hyuk’s neck, making her step back at that moment. “Seon Yeong-eonnie, what’s wrong?” asked So Jung before she herself got the answer for the question, also making her stepped back from Eun Hyuk at that point. And it was not too long for Eun Hyuk to realize it himself about the creature gliding as slow as it can on his neck at that moment. “Anahara Momiji, get down from his neck at once!!” said Hye Rin, coming out of nowhere, shocking everyone at that moment.

The yellow snake looked into Hye Rin’s eyes for a while before it glides down Eun Hyuk’s neck, making it’s way towards Hye Rin, curling itself at Hye Rin’s neck, as if welcoming her home. But, it only makes the other stayed away from her, taking their distance away from the two of them.

“Yaa, Hye Rin-ah.. Do you really like that thing?” asked Ji Hyun, a little scared as she is hiding at the back of Se Yong at that moment. “Ji Hyun, it’s not that thing, arraso? His name is Anahara Momiji.. Just call him Momo though..” said Hye Rin, holding out the snake’s head towards Min Ho, making Yu Mi quickly pulled him to her side. “It’s not going to bite Min Ho-oppa, Yu Mi-ah..” said Hye Rin, looking at the yellow snake again, carving a little smile on her face. “But, noona.. It’s dangerous.. You could seriously get hurt.. That snake could kill you.. Aren’t you afraid at all?” asked Zelo, looking at Hye Rin. “Well, that is what Hye Rin is.. She just never listens to anyone else at all, don’t you, Hye Rin?” said an unknown voice coming from their back, making everyone turned themselves to the back.

“Oh, Wataru.. You are here?” asked Hye Rin, only adding more questions towards the unknown Japanese guy standing there. “I’m sorry, Mister.. But, can I know who you are?” asked Ha Na, being the bold little girl she had always been. The guy only carved a little smile on his face before he picks Ha Na up, looking at the others. “Well, my name is Kurenai Wataru.. Just call me Wataru is enough.. I’m Hye Rin’s will be husband a.k.a her fiancé right now..” said the Japanese guy again, making them received the biggest shock in their life…


Author's Note~ Jjang!! Done this chappie too.. How happy I am.. Hehe.. Do comment...