A Trip To The Theme Park..(This Is Bossy Kim's Brilliant Idea?)

Black Star[ New Girl Group In Town]{STORY START!!}

At the Black Star dorm, a few days later...

"Wow.. What are you girls doing here?" asked Si Yun, looking at the Black Star members in the dorm. Everyone is still in their pajamas that morning, not doing anything at all. "Nothing.. It's Sunday, oppa.. We need rest too you know?" said Ji Hyun, looking at Si Yun who is standing nearby her. "Yeah.. Eonnie's right.. God, we are seriously tired, Bossy Kim.." said In Young, also sitting on the sofa, punching her knees. Well, all of them are seriously tired from the study dates and those maid works that they had been keeping from Si Yun's knowing for the time.

"Hey, at least get a life, girls.. It's weekend and other idols usually went out on a date or something like that when they are having a rest day.." said Si Yun, looking at his girls. "Seriously, oppa.. It's too tiring just to go out in a day like this.." said Seon Yeong, yawning a little due to her sleepless nights lately. Si Yun could only looked at his girls one by one, before he suddenly had this idea of his.

"Girls.. Kaja.. I had something brilliant in mind now.." said Si Yun, very excited about his idea at that momnet. Just what is playing in that manager of their's mind before? And for that, even the Black Star girls could only looked at each other, not knowing what to say at all...


A few hours later...

"This is your brilliant idea, oppa?" said In Young, looking at the view in front of her. Well, the reaction of the girls are almost the same, all quite suprised that Si Yun brought them there. "An amusement park?" said Seon Yeong, turning herself to face their manager at that moment. "Yeah.. You know, it should be fun.. And besides, I brought my daughter here with me today and I hope you girls don't mind.." said Si Yun with a little girl by his side, only carving a smile on his face. "Yaa.. Ha Na.. Come and meet the Black Star eonnie.." said Si Yun, calling out for his daughter. "Annio!!" said Ha Na, making the girls quite shocked to see Ha Na's reaction.

"Ha Na-ah.. Don't do this.. Please.." said Si Yun, trying to persuade his little girl, but the little girl didn't even budge a little at all. "Shiro!! Appa lied again!! You said that you will not bring along your job with you!! Ha Na hate appa!!" said Ha Na, hitting Si Yun again. "Yaa.. Ha Na.." said In Young, standing on her knees. "Eonnie are just following your appa because we wanted to give you a fun trip with us.. Eonnie heard that you love Black Star right?" asked Ji Hyun, also trying her hardest to persuade the little girl in front of her. "Really? You are here because of that?" asked Ha Na, looking at the Black Star girls. "Yeah.. And we are going to spend the time with you today because you are No.1 fan, isn't it, girls?" said So Jung, scooping Ha Na from the ground.

Ha Na carved a big gumy smile on her face, making the girls quite relieved to see the smile too. "Ha Na is cute, Bossy Kim.. You sure had a beautiful girl there.." said Seon Yeong, looking at Ha Na. "Yeah.. Probably the best thing in my life too.." said Si Yun, carving a smile on his face. There is something in the tone of his voice, some sort of regret. "Kaja!!" said Jun Na, taking Ha Na's hands with her, and makes their way into the amusement park. "Hye Rin-ah.. How do you know that girl is a fan of Black Star?" asked Si Yun, looking at Hye Rin. Hye Rin only smiled at Si Yun. "Well, I just happened to make a good guess.." said Hye Rin, making her way to follow the other Black Star girls. Si Yun could only look at the lead rapper, thinking of what is playing in the girl's mind actually...


Author's Note~ A new character, Ha Na is in! I hope you girls love this chappie.. Do comment.. ^_^