Exam Is Around The Corner!! (It's A Couple Exam???)

Black Star[ New Girl Group In Town]{STORY START!!}

A few days later, in the main hall of Ariadne Academy...

"Why did they called us to be here? And in the middle of class too.." asked In Young, looking around her. All the Black Star girls lift up their shoulder, shooking their head, also not knowing the reason they are called to the hall as well. "Maybe they had some important stuff for us.. You know, like an announcement for new students or something.." said Yu Mi, taking her guess. "Well, they better be.. I skipped my sleep time just to be here.. Seriously, it's really tiring.." said Ji Hyun, trying very hard to just open her eyes, making Hye Rin hold her, landing Ji Hyun on her back. "She sure looks kind of sleepy to me.." said Hye Rin, only smiling at the sight of the sleepy Ji Hyun on her back. "Aren't the assembly starting yet? I'm tired of this, okay?" said Seon Yeong, also starting to pissed off already. "Wait.. Has anyone seen Jun Na at all? She is not here yet.." said So Jung, looking for the little maknae. "Yaa, So Jung-ah.. She'll be here.. Don't worry much, arraso?" said In Young, trying to assure So Jung that everything is okay.

"Students.. May I have your attention please?" said the Principal again, making all the noise in the hall turned into a deep silent. "Hye Rin-eonnie.. Sorry I'm late.." said a voice from Hye Rin's back, making her turned around for a while to see the one who is calling for her. "Oh, Jun Na.. You are here.." whispered Hye Rin, before turning herself back to face the Principal standing on the stage. "As we had all known, the academy's first exam is just around the corner.." said the Principal, making some of the students sighs at hearing the word exam. "As the years before, the exam this time is no exception for all students, including the new students as well.. But, there will be a slight changes made for the ranking of students this year.." said Principal Lee again.

"They even ranked us? Wow.. I wonder who came on first and last.." said Seon Yeong, mumbling herself."This year, there will be no individual exam as the syatem had changed to a couple exam.. Meaning, a group of two students will be grouped and studying together and will also be ranked together according to their marks.. As for the couples, the list of your partners will be out after this, so do study hard as the ones who failed in the exams will be sent to summer school.. And, trust me.. You wouldn't want to be there." said the Principal again, making some of the students just shivered. "Just how bad could the summer school be?" asked In Young to herself but with no answer. "Students, you may dismiss now.." said the Principal, dismissing the students.

"Wow.. A couple exam? That's new.." said Yu Mi, making all the girls nodded. "Well, this academy is weird in the first place so the system too must be weirder, right?" said In Young, standing beside Yu Mi. "Do you girls think we can seriously study and achieve great scores?" asked Ji Hyun, looking at the members. "Well, In Young-eonnie and Hye Rin-eonnie had a clean record of being best students before.." said So Jung, looking at both In Young and Hye Rin. "We need to believe in ourselves, right? I mean, we just need to have great score, that's all, isn't it?" said Jun Na, looking at the other members too. "Well, it's easy if you get a smart partner.. You heard what the Principal said before, right? The marks are going to be calculated and ranked together..It's harder for us, arraso? Especially if we ended up with some stupid partners.." said Seon Yeong, making the girls had a little thought on who their partners may be...


Author's Note~ Another chappie done.. Do comment, girls.. ^0^